Foton Ranks No. 1 in Light Truck Sales in Philippines for Six Consecutive Months
PHILIPPINES, July 1st, 2021 --According to the latest statistics released by CAMPI, Foton’s sales in Philippines jumped by 109% year on year in May this year. For six consecutive months, Foton has been ranking the first place in the IV-type of vehicle (trucks with six wheels) market in Philippines.
Also in the first half of 2021, Foton was among the top three players in the truck market in Philippines.
Having delivered an impressive performance in 2020, Foton has been growing fast in Philippines, edging its way to the top ten players of automobile vehicle sales in the country. So far, it has established a strong presence in the country’s logistic industry, transportation market, infrastructure construction sector and commercial vehicle market.
With a sales volume of 677 units CAT III (light trucks) and CAT V (heavy-duty trucks), Foton held a market share of 80.35%. Offering a wide portfolio of products, Foton can fully meet customers’ varied demands, including refrigerated transportation of COVID-19 vaccines.
Foton light trucks (refrigerating truck, MPV, F-van, dropside, truck transporting oil tanks & water tanks, auto loading truck, cranes), with higher reliability, more durable chassis and innovative technologies, has been highly praised and appreciated by the customers in Philippines. Equipped with Cummins engines, ZF transmission gearboxes, Bosch electronics and Wabco air braking systems, they fully meet various transportation demands and work smoothly even in extremely harsh conditions.
- FOTON 828 | FOTON Sales Carnival in Colombia Came to a Successful Conclusion 2021-09-06
- FOTON 828|Foton Motor to Export 1780 Vehilces to South America 2021-08-28
- FOTON 828|Foton Motor Celebrates the 25th Anniversary with Customers in Pakistan 2021-08-27
- Never Stop Evolving, Foton Motor Celebrates Its 25th Anniversary 2021-08-27
- ANPACT Delegation Paid a Visit to Foton Mexico Truck Plant 2021-08-17
- Foton Motor Exhibited in Mexico’s Transport Suppliers Expo 2021 2021-08-12
- Foton Auman: Common Choice of Nigerian Buyers from Different Fields 2021-07-31
- Foton Delivers 25 Sanitation Vehicles to State of Mongolia 2021-07-30
- Foton Trucks Take You to Uyuni Salt Flat, in Bolivia, 3656M Above Sea Level 2021-07-22
- Foton AUMAN Serving in Chile In Area Located at 3,000M Above Sea Level 2021-07-21
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
- Volvo Trucks Acquires Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturing Operation in China
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland
- Daimler and Cummins Signed GFA for Cooperation in Medium-duty Engines
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Weichai Power 2021 Interim Performance in A Glimpse
- SHACMAN Tops the List of the Dumper Sales in July
- Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July
- Light Truck Sales in the First Seven Months Reached 1300,000 Units
- GWM Sold 91,555 Vehicles Worldwide in July, up 16.9% Year-on-Year
- China Sold 1.044 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks from January to June
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY