Foton Ranks No. 1 in Light Truck Sales in Philippines for Six Consecutive Months
PHILIPPINES, July 1st, 2021 --According to the latest statistics released by CAMPI, Foton’s sales in Philippines jumped by 109% year on year in May this year. For six consecutive months, Foton has been ranking the first place in the IV-type of vehicle (trucks with six wheels) market in Philippines.
Also in the first half of 2021, Foton was among the top three players in the truck market in Philippines.
Having delivered an impressive performance in 2020, Foton has been growing fast in Philippines, edging its way to the top ten players of automobile vehicle sales in the country. So far, it has established a strong presence in the country’s logistic industry, transportation market, infrastructure construction sector and commercial vehicle market.
With a sales volume of 677 units CAT III (light trucks) and CAT V (heavy-duty trucks), Foton held a market share of 80.35%. Offering a wide portfolio of products, Foton can fully meet customers’ varied demands, including refrigerated transportation of COVID-19 vaccines.
Foton light trucks (refrigerating truck, MPV, F-van, dropside, truck transporting oil tanks & water tanks, auto loading truck, cranes), with higher reliability, more durable chassis and innovative technologies, has been highly praised and appreciated by the customers in Philippines. Equipped with Cummins engines, ZF transmission gearboxes, Bosch electronics and Wabco air braking systems, they fully meet various transportation demands and work smoothly even in extremely harsh conditions.
- FOTON Motor Delivers Over 30 SPVs to Boost Transportation Construction in Uganda 2021-12-22
- 40 FOTON TUNLAND Pickup Trucks Were Delivered to Customer in Nigeria 2021-12-17
- 220 FOTON AUMAN Asphalt Tank Trucks Empower Road Construction in Nigeria 2021-12-16
- FOTON Motor Marks 15 Years in the Philippines 2021-12-10
- FOTON Super Powertrain Helps Oil and Gas Transportation in Laos 2021-12-01
- 332 FOTON Gratour Mini Trucks to Go into Service in the Philippines 2021-11-23
- FOTON Motor Launches 100% Commercial EVs in Thailand 2021-11-19
- FotonInMotion|JAN-OCT.Overseas Sales Volume Totaled 51999 Units,Up 67% YOY 2021-11-09
- Malaysia | FOTON EST AMT Helps Increase Productivity and Solve Driver Shortage 2021-11-05
- Foton Piaggio Sold 6234 New Porter NP6 to Customers in Europe from JAN.-SEP. 2021-10-26
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Chery Rolls Off Its New Energy Mining Truck in Erdos
- FAW Jiefang Put into Operation Its J7 Smart Vehicle Plant
- JAC Kazakhstan Plant Rolls Off Its 40,000th Vehicle in 2021
- SANY Factory Certified as World’s First Lighthouse Factory in Heavy Machinery
- FAW Jiefang and ZOOMLION Continue to Deepen Their Strategic Partnership
- SAIC Light Truck EH500 Electric Sanitation Vehicle Obtains EU Certificate
- 30 Days Countdown to CIIE, Volvo Group Announces Participation in the Expo
- SANY to Attend the Second China-Africa Economic and Trade Expo
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Top Ten Sales in New Energy Light-duty Trucks in October
- Top 10 Export Markets for Chinese Trucks in JAN.-SEP. 2021
- Top Ten New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Brands
- Top Ten Sales in New Energy Light-duty Trucks in September
- China Top 10 Tractor Head Performers in September
- Top Ten Sales in Heavy-duty Truck Market in September
- Light-duty Truck Sales Increased by More Than 30 Percent MOM in September
- JMC Pickup Sales Went Up by 13% YOY From January to September
- Sales Revenue Doubles in 50 Countries: SANY’s Internationalization Acceleratin
- SAIC Maxus' Sales Volume for Sep. Reached Record 17,684 Units, Up 25% YOY