JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
July 1st, 2021, Astana, Kazakhstan--From June 24 to 27, the Kazakhstan (Astana) International Auto Parts and After-sales Service Exhibition was held at the Nur-Sultan International Convention and Exhibition Center. JAC also participated in the exhibition.
The cooperation between JAC and Kazakhstan began in 2014. At that time, Kazakhstan customers had not yet established trust in Chinese manufacturers, and they were particularly worried about after-sales service and spare parts. But over time, JAC has gradually won the trust of local customers and has taken a place in the Kazakhstan automobile market.
In the first half of 2021, the sales volume of JAC commercial vehicles has more than doubled the total sales volume in 2020.N-series light trucks have achieved a market share of more than 40%. After receiving an order of more than 460 units from the Ministry of Health of Kazakhstan in 2020, JAC Sunray has recently won an ambulances order of over 100 units again.
JAC has gradually gained user recognition in Kazakhstan for its excellent product quality. This is not only the recognition of JAC by Kazakhstan users, but also the recognition of Chinese brands.The media of Chinanews.com Kazakhstan Branch praised: JAC has become a business card of Chinese manufacturing in Kazakhstan.
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
- XCMG Makes Global Top Three on KHL’s Yellow Table 2021 for the First Time
- Volvo Trucks and DFDS Cooperate to Run Electric Supply Chain Transports
- Foreign Envoys Come to Shaanqi for a Visit
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Showcase Latest Products And Technologies
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Open Its Doors
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY
- UP!UP!UP!JAC Group’s Export Makes a Sharp Growth of 125% YOY in H1
- China’s Sales Volume of New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Reached 378 Units in May
- SHACMAN Sold 31,400 Units Heavy-duty Self-dumping Trucks in China in May
- Jiefang’s Sales Volume Reached 298,826 Units from January to May
- GWM’s Sales Volume in Australia and New Zealand Ranks Top Ten, Hitting a New H
- China’s Sales Volume of Heavy-duty Trucks Reached 193,000 Units in April
- China Sold 233,000 Units Light Trucks in April