JAC Assited The China-Cape Verde Exchange Center Project
CAPE VERDE, July 1st, 2021--Cape Verde, located on the North Atlantic Islands, has maintained a close and friendly cooperative relationship with China for a long time. Locally, the annual sales volume of JAC is about 100 units, and the terminal share is firmly ranked first.
In order to promote the international friendship between China and Cape Verde, and responds to the call of the Chinese Embassy in Cape Verde for assistance in the construction of the “China-Cape Verde Exchange Center” construction project, to further enhance brand influence in Cape Verde, JAC was donated a T6 pickup to the China-Cape Verde Friendship Association.
Du Xiaocong, Chinese Ambassador to Cape Verde, Manuel Gomes, Head of JAC Cape Verde dealer, and He Sai, President of the China-Cape Verd Friendship Association attended the event. Ambassador Du Xiaocong highly praised JAC for its support to the work of the China-Cape Verde Friendship Association, and wished the association continue to make greater progress in all aspects of its work.The Chinese Foreign Ministry also gave a high recognition to the event and reported in depth on its official website.
Under the opportunity of "The Belt and Road Initiative",JAC is dedicated to serving global users and providing more convenient travel and transportation solutions.
- JAC SUNRAY Ambulance Supports COVID-19 Pandemic Prevention in Kazakhstan 2021-07-20
- JAC SUNRAY Ambulances Delivered to Bolivia for Operation 2021-06-18
- JAC Makes Batch Delivery of T6 Pickups in Nigeria 2021-03-19
- 17 Units JAC Light Trucks Donated to Uzbekistan for COVID-19 Vaccine Transport 2021-03-02
- JAC T6 Ranks in the Top 10 Best-selling Models in Ecuador 2020 2021-02-28
- JAC Bangladesh Distribution Group Won President’s Industrial Dvpt Award 2021-02-24
- JAC Ranks First Place in Uruguay for the Eighth Consecutive Year 2021-01-27
- JAC Electric Light Trucks N55EV Start Operation in Brazil 2021-01-22
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process 2020-07-30
- VW to Increase Its Stake in JAC Joint Venture from 50% to 75% 2020-07-23
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
- XCMG Makes Global Top Three on KHL’s Yellow Table 2021 for the First Time
- Volvo Trucks and DFDS Cooperate to Run Electric Supply Chain Transports
- Foreign Envoys Come to Shaanqi for a Visit
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Showcase Latest Products And Technologies
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Open Its Doors
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY
- UP!UP!UP!JAC Group’s Export Makes a Sharp Growth of 125% YOY in H1
- China’s Sales Volume of New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Reached 378 Units in May
- SHACMAN Sold 31,400 Units Heavy-duty Self-dumping Trucks in China in May
- Jiefang’s Sales Volume Reached 298,826 Units from January to May
- GWM’s Sales Volume in Australia and New Zealand Ranks Top Ten, Hitting a New H
- China’s Sales Volume of Heavy-duty Trucks Reached 193,000 Units in April
- China Sold 233,000 Units Light Trucks in April