JAC Assited The China-Cape Verde Exchange Center Project
CAPE VERDE, July 1st, 2021--Cape Verde, located on the North Atlantic Islands, has maintained a close and friendly cooperative relationship with China for a long time. Locally, the annual sales volume of JAC is about 100 units, and the terminal share is firmly ranked first.
In order to promote the international friendship between China and Cape Verde, and responds to the call of the Chinese Embassy in Cape Verde for assistance in the construction of the “China-Cape Verde Exchange Center” construction project, to further enhance brand influence in Cape Verde, JAC was donated a T6 pickup to the China-Cape Verde Friendship Association.
Du Xiaocong, Chinese Ambassador to Cape Verde, Manuel Gomes, Head of JAC Cape Verde dealer, and He Sai, President of the China-Cape Verd Friendship Association attended the event. Ambassador Du Xiaocong highly praised JAC for its support to the work of the China-Cape Verde Friendship Association, and wished the association continue to make greater progress in all aspects of its work.The Chinese Foreign Ministry also gave a high recognition to the event and reported in depth on its official website.
Under the opportunity of "The Belt and Road Initiative",JAC is dedicated to serving global users and providing more convenient travel and transportation solutions.
- JAC Motors Officially Introduces Its T8PRO Pickup to Global Market 2021-08-13
- The First 22 JAC SUNRAY Pure Electric Vehicles to Arrive in Mexico 2021-08-06
- JAC Ranked No.1 in Sales of Peru Chinese Brand in H1,2021 2021-08-04
- JAC Delivered 62 Commercial Vehicles to Kazakhstan for Postal Service 2021-07-28
- JAC SUNRAY Ambulance Supports COVID-19 Pandemic Prevention in Kazakhstan 2021-07-20
- JAC SUNRAY Ambulances Delivered to Bolivia for Operation 2021-06-18
- JAC Makes Batch Delivery of T6 Pickups in Nigeria 2021-03-19
- 17 Units JAC Light Trucks Donated to Uzbekistan for COVID-19 Vaccine Transport 2021-03-02
- JAC T6 Ranks in the Top 10 Best-selling Models in Ecuador 2020 2021-02-28
- JAC Bangladesh Distribution Group Won President’s Industrial Dvpt Award 2021-02-24
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
- Volvo Trucks Acquires Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturing Operation in China
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland
- Daimler and Cummins Signed GFA for Cooperation in Medium-duty Engines
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Weichai Power 2021 Interim Performance in A Glimpse
- SHACMAN Tops the List of the Dumper Sales in July
- Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July
- Light Truck Sales in the First Seven Months Reached 1300,000 Units
- GWM Sold 91,555 Vehicles Worldwide in July, up 16.9% Year-on-Year
- China Sold 1.044 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks from January to June
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY