Foton Receives an Order for 11 Trucks from a Top Construction Company in Mexico
Mexico, July 15th, 2021 -- Foton Motor announced that it has received an order for 11 Auman trucks designed for dumper and concrete mixer truck applications from a Mexico's top construction company. After delivery, these trucks will help the Mexico's company to improve the fleet's efficiency, reduce waste and optimize operational resources.
For most customers, the main concern when choosing vehicles is the excellent product performance and attractive brand service. The same is true with this customer. As the only construction company that has managed to operate in every state of Mexico, the reason why it chose Foton is also because its excellent product quality, performance and after-sales service. To reassure its customers, Foton Motor has launched a well-connected after-sales service network “Total Care” in the country, fully ensuring the smooth operation of Foton vehicles.
In Mexico, Foton Motor now has 19 secondary service centers, 10 vehicle service centers, 84 Cummins service centers, and sets its own warehouses as well for spare parts in 25 cities across Mexico, making sure that the spare parts can be delivered to their customer’s hands within 24 hours.
With a strong presence in Mexico, Foton Motor will continue to strengthen its technology innovation and internationalization strategy, strive to climb to the top of the world's commercial vehicle industry, and make greater contributions to Mexico's engineering construction and sustainable development.
- FOTON Pakistan Delivered 3 Express Logistics Vehicle to DHL 2022-04-12
- CP FOTON’s Dealer Summit & AUMARK FLEX Launch Ceremony Held in Thailand 2022-04-12
- AUMAN EST-M Rolled off the Line at Foton Pakistan Factory 2022-04-03
- 400 Units of FOTON AUMAN Trucks Delivered to an Int'l Brewery Group of Nigeria 2022-04-01
- FOTON Mexico Passed the ISO9001 International Quality System Certification 2022-03-30
- FOTON Got First RCEP Certificate of Origin to Malaysia Issued by Beijing Customs 2022-03-23
- FOTON and Piaggio Group’s 10000TH NP6 New Porter Built at Italian Plant 2022-03-12
- FOTON Donates Mobile Service Vehicle to Boost Healthcare in Pakistan 2022-03-08
- FOTON AUMAN Impressed the World with Powerful Backing for "Dual Olympic City" 2022-02-11
- FOTON Motor Ranked First in Exports for the 11th Year in a Row 2022-01-29
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021