Foton Receives an Order for 11 Trucks from a Top Construction Company in Mexico
Mexico, July 15th, 2021 -- Foton Motor announced that it has received an order for 11 Auman trucks designed for dumper and concrete mixer truck applications from a Mexico's top construction company. After delivery, these trucks will help the Mexico's company to improve the fleet's efficiency, reduce waste and optimize operational resources.
For most customers, the main concern when choosing vehicles is the excellent product performance and attractive brand service. The same is true with this customer. As the only construction company that has managed to operate in every state of Mexico, the reason why it chose Foton is also because its excellent product quality, performance and after-sales service. To reassure its customers, Foton Motor has launched a well-connected after-sales service network “Total Care” in the country, fully ensuring the smooth operation of Foton vehicles.
In Mexico, Foton Motor now has 19 secondary service centers, 10 vehicle service centers, 84 Cummins service centers, and sets its own warehouses as well for spare parts in 25 cities across Mexico, making sure that the spare parts can be delivered to their customer’s hands within 24 hours.
With a strong presence in Mexico, Foton Motor will continue to strengthen its technology innovation and internationalization strategy, strive to climb to the top of the world's commercial vehicle industry, and make greater contributions to Mexico's engineering construction and sustainable development.
- FOTON 828 | FOTON Sales Carnival in Colombia Came to a Successful Conclusion 2021-09-06
- FOTON 828|Foton Motor to Export 1780 Vehilces to South America 2021-08-28
- FOTON 828|Foton Motor Celebrates the 25th Anniversary with Customers in Pakistan 2021-08-27
- Never Stop Evolving, Foton Motor Celebrates Its 25th Anniversary 2021-08-27
- ANPACT Delegation Paid a Visit to Foton Mexico Truck Plant 2021-08-17
- Foton Motor Exhibited in Mexico’s Transport Suppliers Expo 2021 2021-08-12
- Foton Auman: Common Choice of Nigerian Buyers from Different Fields 2021-07-31
- Foton Delivers 25 Sanitation Vehicles to State of Mongolia 2021-07-30
- Foton Trucks Take You to Uyuni Salt Flat, in Bolivia, 3656M Above Sea Level 2021-07-22
- Foton AUMAN Serving in Chile In Area Located at 3,000M Above Sea Level 2021-07-21
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
- Volvo Trucks Acquires Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturing Operation in China
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland
- Daimler and Cummins Signed GFA for Cooperation in Medium-duty Engines
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Weichai Power 2021 Interim Performance in A Glimpse
- SHACMAN Tops the List of the Dumper Sales in July
- Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July
- Light Truck Sales in the First Seven Months Reached 1300,000 Units
- GWM Sold 91,555 Vehicles Worldwide in July, up 16.9% Year-on-Year
- China Sold 1.044 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks from January to June
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY