Foton Receives an Order for 11 Trucks from a Top Construction Company in Mexico
Mexico, July 15th, 2021 -- Foton Motor announced that it has received an order for 11 Auman trucks designed for dumper and concrete mixer truck applications from a Mexico's top construction company. After delivery, these trucks will help the Mexico's company to improve the fleet's efficiency, reduce waste and optimize operational resources.
For most customers, the main concern when choosing vehicles is the excellent product performance and attractive brand service. The same is true with this customer. As the only construction company that has managed to operate in every state of Mexico, the reason why it chose Foton is also because its excellent product quality, performance and after-sales service. To reassure its customers, Foton Motor has launched a well-connected after-sales service network “Total Care” in the country, fully ensuring the smooth operation of Foton vehicles.
In Mexico, Foton Motor now has 19 secondary service centers, 10 vehicle service centers, 84 Cummins service centers, and sets its own warehouses as well for spare parts in 25 cities across Mexico, making sure that the spare parts can be delivered to their customer’s hands within 24 hours.
With a strong presence in Mexico, Foton Motor will continue to strengthen its technology innovation and internationalization strategy, strive to climb to the top of the world's commercial vehicle industry, and make greater contributions to Mexico's engineering construction and sustainable development.
- Foton Trucks Take You to Uyuni Salt Flat, in Bolivia, 3656M Above Sea Level 2021-07-22
- Foton AUMAN Serving in Chile In Area Located at 3,000M Above Sea Level 2021-07-21
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 % 2021-07-13
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY 2021-07-10
- Foton Ranks No. 1 in Light Truck Sales in Philippines for Six Consecutive Months 2021-07-01
- Money Master, Foton Auman Trucks Make Mexico City Better 2021-06-25
- Foton AUMARK S Light Truck Officially Enters South Africa 2021-06-22
- Foton Motor Delivers Auman AMT Trucks to Mexico’s Biggest Logistics Company 2021-06-21
- Foton Motor Donates Ambulances to Help Bangladesh Fight Against COVID-19 2021-06-18
- China Sold 233,000 Units Light Trucks in April 2021-05-21
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
- XCMG Makes Global Top Three on KHL’s Yellow Table 2021 for the First Time
- Volvo Trucks and DFDS Cooperate to Run Electric Supply Chain Transports
- Foreign Envoys Come to Shaanqi for a Visit
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Showcase Latest Products And Technologies
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Open Its Doors
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY
- UP!UP!UP!JAC Group’s Export Makes a Sharp Growth of 125% YOY in H1
- China’s Sales Volume of New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Reached 378 Units in May
- SHACMAN Sold 31,400 Units Heavy-duty Self-dumping Trucks in China in May
- Jiefang’s Sales Volume Reached 298,826 Units from January to May
- GWM’s Sales Volume in Australia and New Zealand Ranks Top Ten, Hitting a New H
- China’s Sales Volume of Heavy-duty Trucks Reached 193,000 Units in April
- China Sold 233,000 Units Light Trucks in April