SAIC Hongyan Exports 500 LNG Heavy-duty Trucks to Russia
Recently, SAIC Hongyan delivered 500 units GENLYON C6 LNG heavy-duty trucks to its customer from Russia. According to the company, all the trucks are specifically designed to cover medium- and short-distance transportation missions, from transporting LNG, grains, to other materials.
During the trial operation, GENLYON C6 LNG heavy-duty truck delivered impressive performances and achieved higher levels of fuel efficiency, allowing the company to fully meet customer's demands.
Lou Jianping, General Manager of SAIC Hongyan, recorded a video message for the customer from Russia, saying“the delivery marks a brand new era for both parties”. “We will continue to work closely with our customer to provide timely after-sales services and create a win-win situation for both parties”, he added.
As the country holding the largest amount of natural gas reserve in the world, Russia has been committing itself to the promotion of commercial vehicles that run on natural gas.
In recent years, SAIC Hongyan has rolled out a number of new truck models with new energy drivelines, including LNG, electricity and hydrogen powered heavy-duty trucks, which are designed for various missions like cargo transportation, engineering construction, and various other applications. Not long ago, the company has just delivered many heavy-duty trucks of these kinds for operation in Zhengzhou, Tangshan, Jincheng and Wu’an city in China.
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
- Volvo Trucks Acquires Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturing Operation in China
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland
- Daimler and Cummins Signed GFA for Cooperation in Medium-duty Engines
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Weichai Power 2021 Interim Performance in A Glimpse
- SHACMAN Tops the List of the Dumper Sales in July
- Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July
- Light Truck Sales in the First Seven Months Reached 1300,000 Units
- GWM Sold 91,555 Vehicles Worldwide in July, up 16.9% Year-on-Year
- China Sold 1.044 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks from January to June
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY