SAIC Hongyan Exports 500 LNG Heavy-duty Trucks to Russia
Recently, SAIC Hongyan delivered 500 units GENLYON C6 LNG heavy-duty trucks to its customer from Russia. According to the company, all the trucks are specifically designed to cover medium- and short-distance transportation missions, from transporting LNG, grains, to other materials.
During the trial operation, GENLYON C6 LNG heavy-duty truck delivered impressive performances and achieved higher levels of fuel efficiency, allowing the company to fully meet customer's demands.
Lou Jianping, General Manager of SAIC Hongyan, recorded a video message for the customer from Russia, saying“the delivery marks a brand new era for both parties”. “We will continue to work closely with our customer to provide timely after-sales services and create a win-win situation for both parties”, he added.
As the country holding the largest amount of natural gas reserve in the world, Russia has been committing itself to the promotion of commercial vehicles that run on natural gas.
In recent years, SAIC Hongyan has rolled out a number of new truck models with new energy drivelines, including LNG, electricity and hydrogen powered heavy-duty trucks, which are designed for various missions like cargo transportation, engineering construction, and various other applications. Not long ago, the company has just delivered many heavy-duty trucks of these kinds for operation in Zhengzhou, Tangshan, Jincheng and Wu’an city in China.
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
- XCMG Makes Global Top Three on KHL’s Yellow Table 2021 for the First Time
- Volvo Trucks and DFDS Cooperate to Run Electric Supply Chain Transports
- Foreign Envoys Come to Shaanqi for a Visit
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Showcase Latest Products And Technologies
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Open Its Doors
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY
- UP!UP!UP!JAC Group’s Export Makes a Sharp Growth of 125% YOY in H1
- China’s Sales Volume of New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Reached 378 Units in May
- SHACMAN Sold 31,400 Units Heavy-duty Self-dumping Trucks in China in May
- Jiefang’s Sales Volume Reached 298,826 Units from January to May
- GWM’s Sales Volume in Australia and New Zealand Ranks Top Ten, Hitting a New H
- China’s Sales Volume of Heavy-duty Trucks Reached 193,000 Units in April
- China Sold 233,000 Units Light Trucks in April