BYD to Send 28 New Energy Vehicles to Laos
Changsha, China, July 26th, 2021 -- On July 23, a grand ceremony was held in Changsha to mark the delivery of the first batch of 28 units BYD new energy vehicles (12 units C8 electric buses, 8 units T5D electric light trucks and 8 units Yuan electric vehicles) to Saysettha Low-carbon Demonstration Zone, Vientiane, Laos. According to BYD, the delivery is a part of China’s South-South Cooperation to help Laos to fight against climate change. Once these vehicles are put into operation, they are able to help Saysettha cut carbon emissions by 1,243 tons each year.
Jiang Zhaoli, Vice Director General of the Department of Climate Change, China’s Ministry of Ecology and Environment, Chen Peng, Vice Mayor of Changsha Municipal Government, Boun Inthabandith, Consul General of the Consulate General of the Lao People's Democratic Republic in Changsha, Ye Chenghui, Sales Director of BYD Asia-Pacific, together with a number of other distinguished guests, attended the ceremony.
BYD C8 electric bus is equipped with BYD power battery heat management system, advanced wheel-rim driving technology and intelligent start system. Designed by Wolfgang Josef Egger, Chief Designer of BYD Global, BYD’s new generation T5D electric light truck has successfully integrated elements from both China and Europe. BYD Yuan electric vehicle is an SUV with high energy efficiency and impressive power performances. With a brand new e-platform, the vehicle has a highly integrated structure.
“China and Laos are friendly neighbors. With the completion of some key projects, such as China-Laos Railway, Saysettha Development Zone and Mohan-Boten Economic Cooperation Zone, China and Laos have great potential for cooperation to fight against climate change”, said Jiang Zhaoli.
“The delivery of 28 BYD new energy vehicles built in Changsha will greatly promote green transportation in Saysettha Low-carbon Demonstration Zone. Changsha will continue to strengthen its cooperation with Laos in various areas to promote the sustainable development”, said Chen Peng.
“The delivery of BYD new energy vehicles to Laos will greatly strengthen the friendly ties between China and Laos. It is just a small part of the two countries’ cooperation programs”, said Boun Inthabandith.
In January, 2020, Thongloun Sisoulith, Laos premier, paid a visit to BYD Xi’an to take a closer look at BYD’s new energy vehicle products and rail products. In June this year, some solar energy powered LED road lamps, new energy vehicles and environment monitoring equipment were handed over to Laos.
BYD officially entered Laos in 2009. So far, it has already established a solid presence in the country with over 2,000 units BYD passenger cars and over 100 units BYD new energy vehicles in operation. “We are extremely pleased to witness the delivery of our new energy vehicles to Laos. After their arrival, some after-sales service engineers will be hired locally to ensure the smooth operation of our vehicles. In the future, we will continue to focus on marketing our new energy vehicles in the country”, said Ye Chenghui.
So far, BYD has already built dozens of production bases across the globe and over 65,000 units BYD electric buses have been put into operation in over 300 cities in over 50 countries and regions across the world.
- DHL Adds More BYD Electric Trucks to Its Fleet in U.S. 2020-11-26
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil 2020-09-02
- BYD Rolls Off First New Energy SPV From Its Plant in Huai'an 2020-07-08
- Papua New Gu Customer to Order More CAMC Trucks with Allison AT 2021-06-25
- Skywell Lay Foundation Stone for Its Intelligent Manufacturing Base in Hohhot 2020-08-05
- Foton Donates 50 Trucks to Assist Kuwait in Its Fight against COVID-19 2020-03-24
- Stick Together Fight Hard, Dongfeng Says 2020-03-23
- Tan Xuguang: Employees around the World Brand to Fight against the Epidemic 2020-03-19
- Foton Distributor in Colombia Sends 1,500 Facemasks to Support China 2020-02-19
- SHACMAN Takes Multiple Measures to Ensure Production Resume 2020-02-18
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
- Volvo Trucks Acquires Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturing Operation in China
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland
- Daimler and Cummins Signed GFA for Cooperation in Medium-duty Engines
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Weichai Power 2021 Interim Performance in A Glimpse
- SHACMAN Tops the List of the Dumper Sales in July
- Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July
- Light Truck Sales in the First Seven Months Reached 1300,000 Units
- GWM Sold 91,555 Vehicles Worldwide in July, up 16.9% Year-on-Year
- China Sold 1.044 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks from January to June
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY