JAC Ranked No.1 in Sales of Peru Chinese Brand in H1,2021
PERU, AUGUST 4TH, 2021 -- In the first half of 2020, JAC sold 3392 units in Peru market, ranking No.1 in sales of Peru Chinese brand against the trend. While its sales of SUV ranked the fourth place overall among automotive brands and the first among Peru Chinese brands.
Facing the challenges of adjusting to rapidly changing conditions, JAC has been actively promoting the innovation mode of marketing through digital promotion and internet marketing.
Currently, JAC boasts a wide range of vehicle products in Peru market, including SUV, light trucks, mini-trucks,pickups and Sunray.
As one of the leading players in China’s auto market, JAC officially entered Peru in 2006. Since then, it has been maintaining a fast growing momentum in the country. Currently, it is the leading light truck brand in Peru and Shuailing is the first choice for many local customers. We firmly believe that JAC will continue to shine in Peru in the second half of 2021.
- JAC Motors Officially Introduces Its T8PRO Pickup to Global Market 2021-08-13
- The First 22 JAC SUNRAY Pure Electric Vehicles to Arrive in Mexico 2021-08-06
- JAC Delivered 62 Commercial Vehicles to Kazakhstan for Postal Service 2021-07-28
- JAC SUNRAY Ambulance Supports COVID-19 Pandemic Prevention in Kazakhstan 2021-07-20
- JAC Assited The China-Cape Verde Exchange Center Project 2021-07-01
- JAC SUNRAY Ambulances Delivered to Bolivia for Operation 2021-06-18
- JAC Makes Batch Delivery of T6 Pickups in Nigeria 2021-03-19
- 17 Units JAC Light Trucks Donated to Uzbekistan for COVID-19 Vaccine Transport 2021-03-02
- JAC T6 Ranks in the Top 10 Best-selling Models in Ecuador 2020 2021-02-28
- JAC Bangladesh Distribution Group Won President’s Industrial Dvpt Award 2021-02-24
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
- Volvo Trucks Acquires Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturing Operation in China
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland
- Daimler and Cummins Signed GFA for Cooperation in Medium-duty Engines
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Weichai Power 2021 Interim Performance in A Glimpse
- SHACMAN Tops the List of the Dumper Sales in July
- Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July
- Light Truck Sales in the First Seven Months Reached 1300,000 Units
- GWM Sold 91,555 Vehicles Worldwide in July, up 16.9% Year-on-Year
- China Sold 1.044 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks from January to June
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY