Knorr-Bremes Won the “Best Brand” Title in a Readership Survey Set Up by ETM
“Driven to create the best solutions” – Knorr-Bremse’s performance in a readership poll set up by publishing house ETM Verlag proves once again that this statement is much more than just an evocative slogan. For the sixteenth time in succession, the global market leader for braking systems and leading supplier of rail and commercial vehicle systems has been singled out for the Best Brand award in the “Brakes” category. And in the aftermarket segment, Knorr-Bremse TruckServices has been voted Best Brand in the “Retrofittable Turning Assistant” category.
This year saw readers of trans aktuell, lastauto omnibus and Fernfahrer – the most popular German-language commercial vehicle magazines, all published by EuroTransportMedia (ETM) – vote once again on the top brands in the commercial vehicle sector. And for the sixteenth time in a row, this knowledgeable industry readership singled out Knorr-Bremse as Best Brand 2021 in the poll’s “Brakes” category. Knorr-Bremse TruckServices also appeared in the poll for the first time, in the new “Retrofittable Turning Assistant” category – and promptly carried off ETM’s Best Brand 2021 award for the company’s ProFleet Assist+ driver assistance solution.
“We’re delighted that ETM readers, as well as our customers, were impressed by our solutions in both the ‘Brakes’ and – for the first time – ‘Retrofittable Turning Assistant’ categories. We’re truly grateful for this huge vote of confidence and the double distinction of being awarded ‘Best Brand 2021’ twice over,” acknowledged Dr. Peter Laier, Member of the Executive Board of Knorr-Bremse AG and responsible for the Commercial Vehicle Systems division. “By combining global technology leadership with local market expertise, we specialize in delivering innovative system solutions – not just for braking systems but also, as here, for driver assistance systems such as our retrofittable turning assistant.”
Bernd Spies, Chairman of the Management Board of Knorr-Bremse Commercial Vehicle Systems, is equally proud of this remarkable achievement. “We’re particularly pleased to have won not just one but two ETM awards. The fact that we took first place with our retrofittable turning assistant on our very first attempt is an amazing endorsement of our aftermarket solutions and the performance of our experts. We’d like to thank ETM readers for their votes, and in particular our customers for their appreciation of our quality and service offerings, and for showing such confidence in us over this challenging period. We look forward to providing our customers with ongoing support as their preferred systems partner.”
But the story does not end there. Just a short while ago, full-service workshop concept Alltrucks Truck & Trailer Service also won a Best Brand 2021 award following a poll of WERKSTATT aktuell readers. The award was made in the new “Workshop Systems” category. Alltrucks offers workshops across Europe a comprehensive selection of brand-agnostic maintenance and repair services for commercial vehicles. Now workshops can also quickly and reliably retrofit the ProFleet Assist+ turning assistant to commercial vehicles. The retrofittable turning assistant helps to eliminate blind spots, a notorious source of accidents, making the lives of vulnerable road users such as pedestrians and cyclists much safer in traffic.
- Knorr-Bremse at the IAA: Augmented Reality Tour Shows off Latest Trailer Tech 2018-09-14
- Dongfeng Partners with Knorr-Bremse to Develop AMTs for Trucks in China 2017-09-12
- Knorr-Bremse remains on the road to success 2015-03-25
- Innovations that save fuel and boost safety – Knorr-Bremse at the IAA Commercial Vehicle Show 2012 2012-10-16
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Daimler and Cummins Signed GFA for Cooperation in Medium-duty Engines
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
- XCMG Makes Global Top Three on KHL’s Yellow Table 2021 for the First Time
- Volvo Trucks and DFDS Cooperate to Run Electric Supply Chain Transports
- Foreign Envoys Come to Shaanqi for a Visit
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Showcase Latest Products And Technologies
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Sold 1.044 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks from January to June
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY
- UP!UP!UP!JAC Group’s Export Makes a Sharp Growth of 125% YOY in H1
- China’s Sales Volume of New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Reached 378 Units in May
- SHACMAN Sold 31,400 Units Heavy-duty Self-dumping Trucks in China in May
- Jiefang’s Sales Volume Reached 298,826 Units from January to May
- GWM’s Sales Volume in Australia and New Zealand Ranks Top Ten, Hitting a New H