Qingling M-series Hydrogen Fuel Vehicles Went Off the Production Line
Chongqing, China, August 10th, 2021 -- On August 7th, 2021, Qingling saw its first M-Series Hydrogen Fuel Battery Vehicle rolling off the production line in Chongqing, China. It is reportedly equipped with Bosch fuel cell powertrain system and will be handed over to its first customer for operation. This marks another significant achievement for both Bosch and Qingling since they have teamed up to form a new joint venture to provide all Chinese vehicle manufacturers with fuel cell systems in December, 2020. For the moment, Chongqing city is well prepared for the operation of the first fuel cell vehicles and will gradually form the overall layout of the hydrogen energy with its first hydrogen refueling station completed in Jiulongpo District of Chongqing City,
With the fuel cell system consisted of Bosch's advanced stack, hydrogen supply module, electronic air compressor and series of sensors, it has been shown that Qingling M-Series Van is able to improve fuel economy, provide higher environmental adaptation and new levels of safety and intelligence.
The M-series hydrogen van is measured as 7083(Length)×2326(Width)×3210mm(Height). With a mid-engine, rear-wheel-drive layout, it is capable of delivering 70Kw rated power and 160kW peak power from fuel cell system and driven motor respectively. In addition, it can run on a maximum grade of 30%, with a top speed of 90 km/h and a driving range of 501 to 551 kilometres.
Except for van, a range of models for municipal, logistics, sanitation, cold-chain, refit and port container applictions will also be made available at launch soon.
- Qingling and Germany-based Bosch to Establish a Joint Venture 2020-12-28
- 60 Units Qingling 100P Cargo Trucks Delivered to HUGE 2019-12-11
- Qingling Attends 2019 Smart China Expo 2019-08-28
- Qingling Focuses on Technological Innovation for Expansion 2019-08-01
- Qingling Put Seven Vehicle Models on Display at 2019 Chongqing Auto Show 2019-06-10
- 125 Units Qingling Light Trucks to Arrive in Philippines for Operation 2019-05-15
- Qingling to Exhibit Several New Vehicles at Shanghai Auto Show 2019-04-15
- Qingling Isuzu Secures an Order of 100 Units Trucks 2019-01-11
- 100 Units Qingling New Energy Vehicles Start Operation in Shenzhen 2018-12-24
- Qingling Exports 50 Heavy-duty Trucks to ASEAN for the First Time 2018-10-23
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
- Volvo Trucks Acquires Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturing Operation in China
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland
- Daimler and Cummins Signed GFA for Cooperation in Medium-duty Engines
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Weichai Power 2021 Interim Performance in A Glimpse
- SHACMAN Tops the List of the Dumper Sales in July
- Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July
- Light Truck Sales in the First Seven Months Reached 1300,000 Units
- GWM Sold 91,555 Vehicles Worldwide in July, up 16.9% Year-on-Year
- China Sold 1.044 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks from January to June
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY