SANY's First Hydrogen-powered Heavy-duty Trucks Rolled Off the Line
China, August 11th, 2021 -- Following hydrogen fuel cell construction vehicles, SANY’s first hydrogen-powered heavy truck has recently rolled off the line, becoming the newest member of SANY’s hydrogen product family.
This hydrogen heavy truck belongs to the line of new energy vehicles as one of the ideal solutions to the looming global energy and environmental crisis. Liang Linhe, Chairman of SANY Heavy Truck, commented at the rollout ceremony that electric trucks will, for a certain period, co-exist with traditional petroleum-fueled trucks, but hydrogen power must become the “ultimate fuel” that will redefine the development trend of commercial trucks.
Vice President Wang Yi of the Academy of SANY Heavy Truck introduced the key features of the truck to the attendees. According to Yi, all aspects of its performance are above industry standards. Specifically, its driving distance exceeds 500 kilometers (310 miles), the longest among all similar models; its hydrogen consumption rate is below 10 kg/100 km, the lowest in the industry; the use of lightweight technology gives the vehicle a weight of only 10.6 t, 3% lighter than other competing products; the operating temperature ranges from -30°C to 50°C (-22°F to 122°F)，giving the truck outstanding environmental and climatic adaptability.
“This first unit of our hydrogen fuel cell heavy truck was manufactured according to the strictest standards in China and is therefore positioned as a flagship model suitable for multiple scenarios including low-speed operation, ultra-short-distance transportation, port operation, and more,” says Wang. “SANY will delve deeper into the field of hydrogen fuel cell vehicles, boosting the development of fuel cell technology globally”.
- SANY Announced an Order for 3000 EV Heavy-duty Trucks from SEEKER 2021-09-08
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland 2021-08-11
- Sany Partners with Deutz to Launch Kingway 435 Truck in China 2020-07-21
- SANY Signs Cooperation with Tencent to Boost Digitalization 2020-07-14
- Sany Join Hands with Deutz to Unveil the Truck Engine 2020-07-06
- SANY and DEUTZ to Launch Their First D12 Engine in June 2020-05-28
- Sany Group Donates 1 Million Masks to India, Other South Asian Countries 2020-05-19
- SAIC Hongyan to Build World's First Production Base for Hydrogen-powered Trucks 2021-07-22
- BAIC Foton Partners with AVIC MTI for Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Development 2020-10-23
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
- Volvo Trucks Acquires Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturing Operation in China
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland
- Daimler and Cummins Signed GFA for Cooperation in Medium-duty Engines
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Weichai Power 2021 Interim Performance in A Glimpse
- SHACMAN Tops the List of the Dumper Sales in July
- Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July
- Light Truck Sales in the First Seven Months Reached 1300,000 Units
- GWM Sold 91,555 Vehicles Worldwide in July, up 16.9% Year-on-Year
- China Sold 1.044 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks from January to June
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY