Foton Motor Exhibited in Mexico’s Transport Suppliers Expo 2021
Monterrey, Mexico, August 12th, 2021 –The Transport Suppliers Expo 2021 officially kicked off in Mexico from August 4 to 6 as scheduled in northern city of Monterrey. It is the most important transport industry event in the north of the country. More than 300 exhibitors including auto makers, distributors and transport logistics service companies participated in the activities and showcased their latest products.
As an exhibitor attending the show for the first time, Foton Motor showcased its product portfolio ranging from AUMAN EST-A, AUMAN EST-M and light-duty electric truck at this exhibition, catching much attention of media and industry customers.
On the exhibition scene, Foton personnel provided a fairly detailed introduction to customers on the vehicles’ advantages such as high-end technology, comfort ride experience, fuel saving, as well as enhanced vehicle safety and worry-free service. It also invited its customers to do a test drive on the following day and visit its 4S store and after-sales service center in Monterrey, which has the capacity to hold 11 buses or trucks and provide them with after-sales services. Besides that, Foton Motor has also been working closely with Cummins, ZF and other parts suppliers on providing its Mexican clients with high-quality and efficient after-sales support.
This exhibition has come to a successful conclusion. Foton Motor said attending such an industry expo will help grow its presence and footprint in northern part and futher will raise its brand awareness across the entire Mexico.
- FOTON 828 | FOTON Sales Carnival in Colombia Came to a Successful Conclusion 2021-09-06
- FOTON 828|Foton Motor to Export 1780 Vehilces to South America 2021-08-28
- FOTON 828|Foton Motor Celebrates the 25th Anniversary with Customers in Pakistan 2021-08-27
- Never Stop Evolving, Foton Motor Celebrates Its 25th Anniversary 2021-08-27
- ANPACT Delegation Paid a Visit to Foton Mexico Truck Plant 2021-08-17
- Foton Auman: Common Choice of Nigerian Buyers from Different Fields 2021-07-31
- Foton Delivers 25 Sanitation Vehicles to State of Mongolia 2021-07-30
- Foton Trucks Take You to Uyuni Salt Flat, in Bolivia, 3656M Above Sea Level 2021-07-22
- Foton AUMAN Serving in Chile In Area Located at 3,000M Above Sea Level 2021-07-21
- Foton Receives an Order for 11 Trucks from a Top Construction Company in Mexico 2021-07-15
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
- Volvo Trucks Acquires Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturing Operation in China
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland
- Daimler and Cummins Signed GFA for Cooperation in Medium-duty Engines
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Weichai Power 2021 Interim Performance in A Glimpse
- SHACMAN Tops the List of the Dumper Sales in July
- Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July
- Light Truck Sales in the First Seven Months Reached 1300,000 Units
- GWM Sold 91,555 Vehicles Worldwide in July, up 16.9% Year-on-Year
- China Sold 1.044 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks from January to June
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY