JAC Motors Officially Introduces Its T8PRO Pickup to Global Market
On August 9, JAC Motors officially launched a new truck to the global market, T8 PRO Pickup.
The launching event was held on social media, by JAC Motors together with its global distributors to put T8PRO to 17 global markets. Chile, Ecuador, Mexico and other JAC pickup truck markets have responded to support, and the volume of dissemination has continued to expand. JAC T8 PRO, as a product of the new era, will bring user a brand new experience.
For the moment, JAC Motors has set up a global network covering 130 countries and regions in South America, Africa, Middle East,South East Asia, Mid-Asia and East Europe. In years of efforts to expand overseas, JAC has been striving to provide its customers with greener, safer and eco-friendly solutions.
From T6 to T8 and then T8PRO, there are now three "members" in JAC Pickup family. They are available in both diesel and petro power, RHD and LHD for your option. JAC pickup has made a rapid and positive achievements in the markets such as Mexico, Chile, Ecuador, and Bolivia.
During January to July, JAC's total export volume of pickup was 9000 units, an increase of 170% annually. With the introduction of T8PRO, JAC Motors expects its sales performance to be even better as it has seen robust sales growth in the first half of 2021.
Following the official launching, JAC Motors will thereafter put T8PRO on the market in Chile on mid August, then in Mexico, Bolivia and Kazakhstan.
- The First 22 JAC SUNRAY Pure Electric Vehicles to Arrive in Mexico 2021-08-06
- JAC Ranked No.1 in Sales of Peru Chinese Brand in H1,2021 2021-08-04
- JAC Delivered 62 Commercial Vehicles to Kazakhstan for Postal Service 2021-07-28
- JAC SUNRAY Ambulance Supports COVID-19 Pandemic Prevention in Kazakhstan 2021-07-20
- JAC Assited The China-Cape Verde Exchange Center Project 2021-07-01
- JAC SUNRAY Ambulances Delivered to Bolivia for Operation 2021-06-18
- JAC Makes Batch Delivery of T6 Pickups in Nigeria 2021-03-19
- 17 Units JAC Light Trucks Donated to Uzbekistan for COVID-19 Vaccine Transport 2021-03-02
- JAC T6 Ranks in the Top 10 Best-selling Models in Ecuador 2020 2021-02-28
- JAC Bangladesh Distribution Group Won President’s Industrial Dvpt Award 2021-02-24
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
- Volvo Trucks Acquires Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturing Operation in China
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland
- Daimler and Cummins Signed GFA for Cooperation in Medium-duty Engines
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Weichai Power 2021 Interim Performance in A Glimpse
- SHACMAN Tops the List of the Dumper Sales in July
- Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July
- Light Truck Sales in the First Seven Months Reached 1300,000 Units
- GWM Sold 91,555 Vehicles Worldwide in July, up 16.9% Year-on-Year
- China Sold 1.044 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks from January to June
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY