JAC Motors Officially Introduces Its T8PRO Pickup to Global Market
On August 9, JAC Motors officially launched a new truck to the global market, T8 PRO Pickup.
The launching event was held on social media, by JAC Motors together with its global distributors to put T8PRO to 17 global markets. Chile, Ecuador, Mexico and other JAC pickup truck markets have responded to support, and the volume of dissemination has continued to expand. JAC T8 PRO, as a product of the new era, will bring user a brand new experience.
For the moment, JAC Motors has set up a global network covering 130 countries and regions in South America, Africa, Middle East,South East Asia, Mid-Asia and East Europe. In years of efforts to expand overseas, JAC has been striving to provide its customers with greener, safer and eco-friendly solutions.
From T6 to T8 and then T8PRO, there are now three "members" in JAC Pickup family. They are available in both diesel and petro power, RHD and LHD for your option. JAC pickup has made a rapid and positive achievements in the markets such as Mexico, Chile, Ecuador, and Bolivia.
During January to July, JAC's total export volume of pickup was 9000 units, an increase of 170% annually. With the introduction of T8PRO, JAC Motors expects its sales performance to be even better as it has seen robust sales growth in the first half of 2021.
Following the official launching, JAC Motors will thereafter put T8PRO on the market in Chile on mid August, then in Mexico, Bolivia and Kazakhstan.
- 305 Units of JAC SUNRAY Vehicles Depart for Mexico 2022-04-20
- 90 JAC SUNRAY Ambulances Delivered to the Dominican Republic 2022-04-19
- 280 JAC Pickup Trucks Ready to Be Shipped to Colombia 2022-04-13
- JAC Hands over 100 Trucks to ZTO Express Vietnam 2022-03-28
- Batch of JAC Refrigerated Trucks Were Delivered to Jordan 2022-03-23
- JAC’s Combined Pickup Sales Exceeded 5000 Units in January, Up 51.7% YOY 2022-02-25
- JAC Electric Light-duty truck Became Brazil's Best-selling Vehicle 2022-02-21
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance 2022-02-18
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021 2022-02-16
- Setting a New Record! JAC Creates a Number of Firsts in Peru 2022-01-24
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021