ANPACT Delegation Paid a Visit to Foton Mexico Truck Plant
Mexico, Jalisco, August 17th, 2021 -- On 13th August at Mexican local time, a high-ranking delegation headed by the Executive President of Mexican Association of Bus, Truck and Tractor-Trailer Producers or ANPACT, Miguel Elizade, paid a visit to Foton Mexico Truck Plant located in the state of Jalisco, Mexico.
ANPACT, founded in 1992, represents top industry players that produce heavy duty vehicles with a gross vehicle weight equal to or greater than 6.3 tons and its engines such as Mercedes-benz, Cummins, Volvo, ISUZU and MAN. Foton Motor is the only China-headquartered automotive makers to join the ANPACT.
During the visit, Foton personnel showed the high-ranking delegation of ANPACT around the manufacturing facilities and the products to be delivered. Jose Manuel Armenta, the general manager of Foton Mexico Truck plant, offered a specific detail about its strategy planning and plan of renewal and upgrading. The plant has now a total area of approximately 10000㎡, with 4600㎡area covered by the assembly lines, offices, warehouses of parts while the remaining 6,000 m² of storage space for finished vehicles. With a production capacity of 30 units per day, it is able to offer a wide range of product options for the clients: light, medium and heavy-duty truck, as well as public and private passenger transport.
As the only China-based automotive maker, Foton Motor will work together with ANPACT to improve energy efficiency, support the development of smart city and provide Mexico with sustainable mobility services and logistics solutions.
- FOTON 828 | FOTON Sales Carnival in Colombia Came to a Successful Conclusion 2021-09-06
- FOTON 828|Foton Motor to Export 1780 Vehilces to South America 2021-08-28
- FOTON 828|Foton Motor Celebrates the 25th Anniversary with Customers in Pakistan 2021-08-27
- Never Stop Evolving, Foton Motor Celebrates Its 25th Anniversary 2021-08-27
- Foton Motor Exhibited in Mexico’s Transport Suppliers Expo 2021 2021-08-12
- Foton Auman: Common Choice of Nigerian Buyers from Different Fields 2021-07-31
- Foton Delivers 25 Sanitation Vehicles to State of Mongolia 2021-07-30
- Foton Trucks Take You to Uyuni Salt Flat, in Bolivia, 3656M Above Sea Level 2021-07-22
- Foton AUMAN Serving in Chile In Area Located at 3,000M Above Sea Level 2021-07-21
- Foton Receives an Order for 11 Trucks from a Top Construction Company in Mexico 2021-07-15
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
- Volvo Trucks Acquires Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturing Operation in China
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland
- Daimler and Cummins Signed GFA for Cooperation in Medium-duty Engines
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Weichai Power 2021 Interim Performance in A Glimpse
- SHACMAN Tops the List of the Dumper Sales in July
- Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July
- Light Truck Sales in the First Seven Months Reached 1300,000 Units
- GWM Sold 91,555 Vehicles Worldwide in July, up 16.9% Year-on-Year
- China Sold 1.044 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks from January to June
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY