ANPACT Delegation Paid a Visit to Foton Mexico Truck Plant
Mexico, Jalisco, August 17th, 2021 -- On 13th August at Mexican local time, a high-ranking delegation headed by the Executive President of Mexican Association of Bus, Truck and Tractor-Trailer Producers or ANPACT, Miguel Elizade, paid a visit to Foton Mexico Truck Plant located in the state of Jalisco, Mexico.
ANPACT, founded in 1992, represents top industry players that produce heavy duty vehicles with a gross vehicle weight equal to or greater than 6.3 tons and its engines such as Mercedes-benz, Cummins, Volvo, ISUZU and MAN. Foton Motor is the only China-headquartered automotive makers to join the ANPACT.
During the visit, Foton personnel showed the high-ranking delegation of ANPACT around the manufacturing facilities and the products to be delivered. Jose Manuel Armenta, the general manager of Foton Mexico Truck plant, offered a specific detail about its strategy planning and plan of renewal and upgrading. The plant has now a total area of approximately 10000㎡, with 4600㎡area covered by the assembly lines, offices, warehouses of parts while the remaining 6,000 m² of storage space for finished vehicles. With a production capacity of 30 units per day, it is able to offer a wide range of product options for the clients: light, medium and heavy-duty truck, as well as public and private passenger transport.
As the only China-based automotive maker, Foton Motor will work together with ANPACT to improve energy efficiency, support the development of smart city and provide Mexico with sustainable mobility services and logistics solutions.
- Cummins Starts Technical Certification Program for FOTON Mexico 2022-04-15
- FOTON Pakistan Delivered 3 Express Logistics Vehicle to DHL 2022-04-12
- CP FOTON’s Dealer Summit & AUMARK FLEX Launch Ceremony Held in Thailand 2022-04-12
- AUMAN EST-M Rolled off the Line at Foton Pakistan Factory 2022-04-03
- 400 Units of FOTON AUMAN Trucks Delivered to an Int'l Brewery Group of Nigeria 2022-04-01
- FOTON Mexico Passed the ISO9001 International Quality System Certification 2022-03-30
- FOTON Got First RCEP Certificate of Origin to Malaysia Issued by Beijing Customs 2022-03-23
- FOTON and Piaggio Group’s 10000TH NP6 New Porter Built at Italian Plant 2022-03-12
- FOTON Donates Mobile Service Vehicle to Boost Healthcare in Pakistan 2022-03-08
- FOTON AUMAN Impressed the World with Powerful Backing for "Dual Olympic City" 2022-02-11
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021