Weichai Rolls Off Its 400,000th Engine with Euro VI Emission Level
Shandong Province, China, August 19th, 2021 -- On August 17, Weichai announced that its 400,000th engine with Euro VI emission level was rolled off the production line, which marks a leading position among the industry thanks to its volume.
Weichai had been pioneering a path to cleaner fuels and fewer emissions and began Euro VI development as early as 10 years ago. With an investment of over ¥30 billion in research, Weichai has now developed a wide range of product options for the clients: WP6H/7H, WP8H, WP9/10/10.5H, WP11H, WP12/13G, WP13H, WP15H for medium and heavy-duty truck vehicles and WP2.3N, WP2.5N, WP3H, WP3N, RA428, WP4.1N/4.6N for light-duty applications. In September 2020, Weichai Group officially launched the world's first commercialized diesel engine with a brake thermal efficiency over 50%. With the technology, its fuel consumption per 100km can be reduced by 8 percent than before.
In contrast with Euro V engine, Euro VI engine is reducing NOx emissions by 80%, PM emissions by 90% and CO₂ emissions by 15%.
On the site, Weichai updates the latest service policies: guarantee will be valid for a period of up to 7 years or 700,000km
It is believed that Weichai will continue to lead the development of engine in the Euro VI era with strong product technology strength and competitive service policies.
- Weichai Shortlisted Among China's Top 100 Machinery Industry 2021-08-09
- Weichai Ranks No. 1 in 2021 China Auto Spare Parts Industry 2021-07-15
- Weichai Completed its Strategic Restructuring of Lovol Heavy Industry 2021-01-07
- Tan Xuguang: 100 Days of Hard Work for a New Leap in Development 2021-01-06
- China Sold 136,900 Units NG Engines for Heavy-duty Trucks from Jan. to Nov. 2021-01-02
- Weichai Engine Sales Exceeded One Million Units in 2020 2020-12-29
- Weichai Expects its Engine Sales for Heavy-duty Trucks to Exceed 500,000 Units 2020-12-23
- Weichai Rolls Out Its 200,000th Unit Engine with National VI Emission Standards 2020-12-09
- Weichai Group Ranks the 83rd among Top 500 Chinese Enterprises in 2020 2020-10-14
- Weichai Launches World's First Commercialized Diesel Engine with Over 50% EFF 2020-09-17
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland
- Daimler and Cummins Signed GFA for Cooperation in Medium-duty Engines
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
- XCMG Makes Global Top Three on KHL’s Yellow Table 2021 for the First Time
- Volvo Trucks and DFDS Cooperate to Run Electric Supply Chain Transports
- Foreign Envoys Come to Shaanqi for a Visit
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- GWM Sold 91,555 Vehicles Worldwide in July, up 16.9% Year-on-Year
- China Sold 1.044 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks from January to June
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY
- UP!UP!UP!JAC Group’s Export Makes a Sharp Growth of 125% YOY in H1
- China’s Sales Volume of New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Reached 378 Units in May
- SHACMAN Sold 31,400 Units Heavy-duty Self-dumping Trucks in China in May
- Jiefang’s Sales Volume Reached 298,826 Units from January to May