Weichai Rolls Off Its 400,000th Engine with Euro VI Emission Level
Shandong Province, China, August 19th, 2021 -- On August 17, Weichai announced that its 400,000th engine with Euro VI emission level was rolled off the production line, which marks a leading position among the industry thanks to its volume.
Weichai had been pioneering a path to cleaner fuels and fewer emissions and began Euro VI development as early as 10 years ago. With an investment of over ¥30 billion in research, Weichai has now developed a wide range of product options for the clients: WP6H/7H, WP8H, WP9/10/10.5H, WP11H, WP12/13G, WP13H, WP15H for medium and heavy-duty truck vehicles and WP2.3N, WP2.5N, WP3H, WP3N, RA428, WP4.1N/4.6N for light-duty applications. In September 2020, Weichai Group officially launched the world's first commercialized diesel engine with a brake thermal efficiency over 50%. With the technology, its fuel consumption per 100km can be reduced by 8 percent than before.
In contrast with Euro V engine, Euro VI engine is reducing NOx emissions by 80%, PM emissions by 90% and CO₂ emissions by 15%.
On the site, Weichai updates the latest service policies: guarantee will be valid for a period of up to 7 years or 700,000km
It is believed that Weichai will continue to lead the development of engine in the Euro VI era with strong product technology strength and competitive service policies.
- Weichai LOVOL Opens Technology Innovation Centre in North America, Europe, Japan 2022-02-18
- Wei Chai Special Vehicle Launched Its WT160 Wide-body Mining Truck 2022-02-17
- Tan Xuguang Won the Highest Honor As an Outstanding Entrepreneur in Shandong 2022-02-16
- Weichai Hydrogen Fuel Cell Vehicles to Undergo Extreme Cold Road Test 2022-01-20
- CYSC Group and Weichai Group Sign Strategic Cooperation Agreement 2021-12-14
- Weichai Aims to Perform a Leadership role in Large-scale Mining Equipment 2021-12-08
- Weichai Made Delivery of 150-ton Large Mining Trucks in Batches 2021-11-22
- Tan Xuguang Inspects Two Projects under Construction 2021-11-01
- Weichai Rises 6 Places in Rankings to 77th Amongst Top 500 Chinese Companies 2021-09-30
- Weichai Power 2021 Interim Performance in A Glimpse 2021-09-17
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021