FOTON 828|Foton Motor Celebrates the 25th Anniversary with Customers in Pakistan
PAKISTAN, August 27 /chinatrucks.com/ — On August 25, a grand celebration was held in foton Pakistan plant to celebrate Foton Motor’s 25th Anniversary with the presence of around 52 customers from local logistics services.
In 2002, Foton Motor built its first factory in Pakistan to produce mainly AUMARK TX and AUMAN ETX. During the last couple of year, a network of sales and service points has been set up across the country to offer 24-hour customer service. At present, Foton Motor has achieved a top market share (17%) in Pakistan, supported by strong sales in AUMARK TX, the most popular model. With the long-standing presence in Pakistan and rich experience in manufacturing operation, the company's products has been widely recognized by customers and users as being of superior quality and service.
As the part of the celebration, Foton Motor gave the customers a factory tour and got ready delicious cakes for them to share. During the 25 years of development, Foton Motor’s ongoing success relied on the loyalty and support of customers around the world. In order to thank its customers for their support, Foton Motor also presented three industry core customers with excellence award at the ceremony.
Foton motor has been developing rapidly for a long time with the management concept of putting customers' needs first, and will work harder to provide customers with better products and services.
- FOTON 828 | FOTON Sales Carnival in Colombia Came to a Successful Conclusion 2021-09-06
- FOTON 828|Foton Motor to Export 1780 Vehilces to South America 2021-08-28
- Never Stop Evolving, Foton Motor Celebrates Its 25th Anniversary 2021-08-27
- ANPACT Delegation Paid a Visit to Foton Mexico Truck Plant 2021-08-17
- Foton Motor Exhibited in Mexico’s Transport Suppliers Expo 2021 2021-08-12
- Foton Auman: Common Choice of Nigerian Buyers from Different Fields 2021-07-31
- Foton Delivers 25 Sanitation Vehicles to State of Mongolia 2021-07-30
- Foton Trucks Take You to Uyuni Salt Flat, in Bolivia, 3656M Above Sea Level 2021-07-22
- Foton AUMAN Serving in Chile In Area Located at 3,000M Above Sea Level 2021-07-21
- Foton Receives an Order for 11 Trucks from a Top Construction Company in Mexico 2021-07-15
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
- Volvo Trucks Acquires Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturing Operation in China
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland
- Daimler and Cummins Signed GFA for Cooperation in Medium-duty Engines
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Weichai Power 2021 Interim Performance in A Glimpse
- SHACMAN Tops the List of the Dumper Sales in July
- Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July
- Light Truck Sales in the First Seven Months Reached 1300,000 Units
- GWM Sold 91,555 Vehicles Worldwide in July, up 16.9% Year-on-Year
- China Sold 1.044 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks from January to June
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY