FOTON 828|Foton Motor to Export 1780 Vehilces to South America
CHINA, August 28 /chinatrucks.com/ —On August 27, 1780 brand new Foton vehicles, one after another, were driving straight on to the RO/RO ships in Shanghai port for heading to South America. With global shipping resources in desperately short supply, it is now very difficult to book the space. To deliver these 1780 vehicles as scheduled, Foton motor has made every effort to work closely with charters, logistics business department and production department to ensure every link going well.
The delivered vehicles including mini-trucks, light trucks and medium trucks will be sent to South American Countries including Chile and Colombia as a gift to celebrate Foton Motor’s 25th Anniversary on August 28.
According to Foton Motor, its August export volume is expected to reach a new record high, standing at 6,600 units, up by 181% year on year. From January to August, Foton’s export volume is expected to exceed 42,000 units, up by 80% year on year.
Apart from focusing on its truck business and strengthening its marketing efforts in Southeast Asia, Foton Motor has also been working hard to promote its new energy vehicles. Foton New energy vehicles have been launched respectively in Chile, Egypt and Pakistan, with Chile the top market player in new energy buses. For two consecutive years, Foton Motor has been ranking the first place in the trucks with six wheels market in Philippines.
August 28 this year marks Foton Motor’s 25th founding anniversary. In just 25 years, Foton Motor’s total sales volume has reached 10 million units, marking a new milestone for the company’s history. In 25 years, with 10 million vehicles, it became the first Chinese commercial vehicle enterprise with a scale of 10 million.
25 years on, Foton Motor has never forgotten why it started. In the future, Foton Motor will continue to focus on the development of commercial vehicle, especially on the promotion of new energy vehicle, to provide global users with green, smart and efficient transport experience.
- FOTON 828|Foton Motor Celebrates the 25th Anniversary with Customers in Pakistan 2021-08-27
- Never Stop Evolving, Foton Motor Celebrates Its 25th Anniversary 2021-08-27
- ANPACT Delegation Paid a Visit to Foton Mexico Truck Plant 2021-08-17
- Foton Motor Exhibited in Mexico’s Transport Suppliers Expo 2021 2021-08-12
- Foton Auman: Common Choice of Nigerian Buyers from Different Fields 2021-07-31
- Foton Delivers 25 Sanitation Vehicles to State of Mongolia 2021-07-30
- Foton Trucks Take You to Uyuni Salt Flat, in Bolivia, 3656M Above Sea Level 2021-07-22
- Foton AUMAN Serving in Chile In Area Located at 3,000M Above Sea Level 2021-07-21
- Foton Receives an Order for 11 Trucks from a Top Construction Company in Mexico 2021-07-15
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 % 2021-07-13
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
- Volvo Trucks Acquires Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturing Operation in China
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland
- Daimler and Cummins Signed GFA for Cooperation in Medium-duty Engines
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
- XCMG Makes Global Top Three on KHL’s Yellow Table 2021 for the First Time
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SHACMAN Tops the List of the Dumper Sales in July
- Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July
- Light Truck Sales in the First Seven Months Reached 1300,000 Units
- GWM Sold 91,555 Vehicles Worldwide in July, up 16.9% Year-on-Year
- China Sold 1.044 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks from January to June
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY
- UP!UP!UP!JAC Group’s Export Makes a Sharp Growth of 125% YOY in H1