FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
CHINA, August 31, 2021 /chinatrucks.com/ -- Recently, the “2021 China Ecological Environment Industry Summit Forum” hosted by the Environmental Chamber of Commerce of the All-China Federation of Industry and Commerce (ACFIC) raised its curtain in Chengdu. At the forum, FULONGMA, with its strong development momentum in recent years, ranked 20th among the “2021 China Top 50 Environmental Enterprises” and an improvement of 6 places and a record high for the company. It is testament to FULONGMA’s strong operating conditions and robust growth momentum in recent years.
With the theme of “Linking and Reset: New Powers in the Industry under the Vision of Carbon Neutrality”, this forum focused on discussing topics such as the eco-environmental industry’s contribution to carbon neutrality, new ideas and new paths to achieve carbon neutrality.
At the forum, the Environmental Chamber of Commerce of the ACFIC released the list of “2021 China’s Top 50 Environmental Enterprises” and awarded the list of companies on the list. The list is based on corporate disclosures, adopts the principles of fairness and openness, is grounded in real data, combined with research conducted on large-scale environmental companies, and ranked in descending order of total operating income in 2020 – making it a highly credible ranking in the environmental industry. FULONGMA has consecutively been ranked in the past three years, signifying the recognition the company has received for its strength and performance in innovating sanitation equipment and expanding sanitation services.
FULONGMA will continue to uphold the “FULONGMA Spirit and Achieve Environmental Expertise” as its core mission, through core values of “Pragmatic, Innovative, Efficient, and Focused”, and focus on its own key technologies, seize development opportunities, and implement “Sanitation Equipment Manufacturing + Sanitation Industry Services” +Solid waste classification and treatment” coordinated development strategy, while responding to the national “One Belt One Road” call and fully exploring the international market, to create a new pattern of business development, and become a leading domestic and world-class provider of overall environmental sanitation solutions!
- 3 FULONGMA Garbage Trucks And 200 Bins Were Donated to Honiara City Council 2021-09-09
- FULONGMA Airtight Pressure-fill High-efficiency Kitchen Waste Truck Is Coming 2021-07-02
- FULONGMA Dust Suppression Truck and Road Sweeper Set Off to Peru 2020-08-20
- FULONGMA Donates Anti-epidemic Materials to Shanghai International Resort 2020-06-05
- FULONGMA Multi-functional Dust Suppression Equipment Delivered to Mexico Client 2020-04-28
- FULONGMA, Scania Launch 3rd-generation Compression Garbage Truck in Hong Kong 2020-04-10
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
- Volvo Trucks Acquires Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturing Operation in China
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland
- Daimler and Cummins Signed GFA for Cooperation in Medium-duty Engines
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Weichai Power 2021 Interim Performance in A Glimpse
- SHACMAN Tops the List of the Dumper Sales in July
- Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July
- Light Truck Sales in the First Seven Months Reached 1300,000 Units
- GWM Sold 91,555 Vehicles Worldwide in July, up 16.9% Year-on-Year
- China Sold 1.044 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks from January to June
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY