First Batch of SHACMAN H3000S Roll Off in Myanmar
MYANMAR, Sep 2, 2021 /chinatrukcs.com/ -- The first batch of SHACMAN H3000S are now completed! H3000S went through a comprehensive optimization and upgrade compared to the regular H3000. Let's see what the “S” brings to the table.
The H3000S adopts a brand-new exterior appearance and interior design. The configuration of the whole vehicle has been greatly upgraded, including redesigned pipelines and electrical systems and the performance is enhanced further. It can not only fully meet multiple transportation scenarios such as port, mineral, daily industrial products and bulk cargo transportation but exceed expectations.
New exterior appearance, elegant and bold
The front cover panel uses a baked black piano paint trim panel with a large wave pattern air inlet grille and chrome plated strips around it for a stylish and elegant look. At the same time, a chrome plated trim strip is also used at the lower grille, which adds a lot of texture and definition to the overall frontal appearance.
The darkened matrix LED headlamp adopts split design for the high and low beam. The semi surrounding LED lamp belt running from the bottom corner to the opposite top corner is both used as a daytime running lamp and turn signal lamp. The LED headlamp has a color temperature of 6000K and the service life of the light source exceed 50000 hours, which is 60 times that of the halogen lamp. The SHACMAN logo is positioned at the lower inner corner of the lampshade to increase the sense of class and brand recognition.
The front cover is supported by double hydraulic tappets and the pipeline is arranged in a more streamlined fashion. The windshield washer filler is located on the left-hand side at the same height of the door handle allowing ease of operation.
The newly designed cab suspension mount adopts the design of 2 front and 1 rear height valves. These mounts have improved response and tighter control compared to standard suspension setups, allowing for a smoother ride no matter how bad the road conditions.
Exquisite interior, packed with technology
Traveling in comfort is something that we all look forward to whether it’s on a plane or behind the wheel of a 60-ton truck. That’s why the H3000S is equipped with Grammer air suspended seats as standard. The seats damping, height and depth can be adjusted and the mechanical lumbar support has been upgraded to air lumbar support.
Two tone interior design gives the passengers a more premium feeling. The vehicle is also equipped with the rearview camera to further ensure driving safety.
The overall design of the instrument panel is taken in part from luxury vehicles to give off a sense of beauty and pride. A 10-inch color LCD is located in the middle, which can display rich vehicle data as well as containing the multimedia system. The main information of the vehicle can be read without entering the secondary menu. The multimedia system integrates audio-visual entertainment and air conditioning control functions. The speedometer of H3000S has been upgraded to with a digital interface, designed for information to be easily and accurately passed on to the driver. The cabin’s air conditioning system has also undergone changes with increases the cooling and heating capacity by 6% - 10%.
Three storage boxes and two storage compartments on the roof can hold most of the luggage on board.
Two 220V charging sockets are set at the lower end of the sleeper for easier accessibility.
Golden power, precise matching
These first H3000S are equipped with Weichai 430hp engine with a maximum torque of 2075N.m at 1000-1400 RPM. The vehicles also take advantage of Fastex double intermediate shaft with all helical teeth, all aluminum alloy shell design and matched with pneumatic shift assistance. Hande MAN technology axle, with small speed ratio and direct gear can take into account a variety of complex road conditions such as high-speed and mountainous areas, giving the H3000S a better ability to adapt to its surroundings. The transmission efficiency of the whole power chain is more than 97%.
Overhaul of chassis system
Equipped with 700-liter aluminum alloy fuel tank, the H3000S not only hauls more but goes further. Adapting to the road conditions in various overseas market, the vehicle is equipped with side panel protection, water tank protection and oil pan protection. A fuel filter element is added to effectively protect the key assemblies of the vehicles and adapt to various road conditions.
The vehicle adopts direct flow air filter, honeycomb filter element and nano filter paper with high filtration efficiency and low air inlet resistance.
This combination reduces fuel consumption while increasing the maintenance cycle of the filter element to up to 60000km.
In order to better meet the needs of overseas users, SHACMAN continues to upgrade and innovate. We have courage to make breakthroughs and are committed to providing users with reliable products and considerate services as well as more efficient operation value experience.
- SHACMAN Sprinklers Deeply Involved in Volcano Clean-up Operations in Caribbean 2021-08-11
- SHACMAN Delivered a Batch of F3000 Sprinkler Trucks to Uzbekistan 2021-08-09
- SHACMAN's Brand Value Has Broken the RMB¥35 Billion Mark 2021-06-24
- SHACMAN Sold 31,400 Units Heavy-duty Self-dumping Trucks in China in May 2021-06-12
- 50 SHACMAN Trucks Were Delivered to Local Government of Kenya 2021-01-26
- SHACMAN Rolled Off the 10000th Delong K3000 Light Truck 2020-10-12
- SHACMAN Expects Its Assembly Plant in Mexico to Begin Operation in Nov. 2020-09-09
- Shacman Made Its Entry into Mexico’s Commercial Vehicle Market 2020-07-07
- SHACMAN-ZPMC South Africa Durban Specialized Tractor Delivery Ceremony Was Held 2020-07-04
- SHACMAN Nigeria Introduces Fire Trucks to Its Range of Products 2020-06-22
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
- Volvo Trucks Acquires Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturing Operation in China
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland
- Daimler and Cummins Signed GFA for Cooperation in Medium-duty Engines
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
- XCMG Makes Global Top Three on KHL’s Yellow Table 2021 for the First Time
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SHACMAN Tops the List of the Dumper Sales in July
- Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July
- Light Truck Sales in the First Seven Months Reached 1300,000 Units
- GWM Sold 91,555 Vehicles Worldwide in July, up 16.9% Year-on-Year
- China Sold 1.044 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks from January to June
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY
- UP!UP!UP!JAC Group’s Export Makes a Sharp Growth of 125% YOY in H1