SAIC Hongyan Delivered 150 Full Electric Trucks to Its Customer
CHINA, September 3, 2021 /chinatrucks.com/ -- On September 2, SAIC Hongyan delivered 150 units of full electric heavy-duty trucks powered by chaging-swapping battery, to its customer in Cangzhou city, Heibei province. This marks the third batch of Hongyan’s new engery heavy-duty trucks delivered in the year in Heibei province, following the first batch in the city of Wu’an and the second delivery in Tangshan city.
Since 2009, SAIC Hongyan has started cooperation with Cangzhou China Railway, one of the leading players in railway equipment manufacturing industry. Prior to this delivery, the company had purchased more than 300 Hongyan LNG/diesel dump trucks, for transporting goods from the steel plant to the freight yard. These trucks are highly recognized for their reliability and the owner also praised them for the fuel economy they delivered. Building on the existing close cooperative relationship between the parties, as well as Hongyan’s marketing performance and competitive advantage in the field, Cangzhou China Railway therefore decided to make another purchase of 150 Hongyan rechargeable/swapping tractors and dumpers for hauling steel coils, mineral powder and other materials.
According to the experts' calculations, if an average annual driving distance is over 100,000km, Hongyan full electric truck can offer 40,000 liters reduction in fuel consumption and some 105 tonnes reduction in carbon emissions than that from vehicles powered by traditional fuels.
Hongyan’s charging-swapping trucks are prticularly applicable for short haul tranport due to its high speed, quick acceleration and quick replacement of battery. The battery is provided by CATL and its energy density is up to 282 kW•h and can be replaced in 3 to 5 minutes. The rated power the motor produce is at 250 kW, and peak power is at 360 kW. At the same time, different modula charging/replacement solutions that support a range of 80km, 160km and 200km can be provided according to the companies needs.
Under the guidance of China's dual carbon target, Hongyan will further accelerate its pace of local innovation and make bigger contribution to China's remarkable journey of green development and industry transformation.
- SAIC Hongyan to Build World's First Production Base for Hydrogen-powered Trucks 2021-07-22
- First SAIC Hongyan CKD Heavy-duty Truck Assembled in Tanzania 2021-06-18
- SAIC Hongyan Delivers Full Electric Heavy-duty Trucks in Batches 2021-06-11
- SAIC Hongyan Delivers 1,000 Units Electric Heavy-duty Trucks to Tangshan 2021-05-19
- SAIC Hongyan New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Makes Its Appearance in Shanghai 2021-05-12
- 100 Units SAIC Hongyan Trucks Handed Over to Congo Mining Corporation 2021-01-27
- 150 Units Hongyan Heavy-duty Trucks Delivered to African Customers 2020-12-28
- SAIC Hongyan Trucks Participated in the Construction of China-Lao Railways 2020-12-25
- 100 Units SAIC Hongyan Heavy-duty Trucks to Arrive in Vietnam for Operation 2020-12-24
- SAIC Hongyan Reveals a New Fuel Cell Heavy-duty Truck 2020-12-23
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
- Volvo Trucks Acquires Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturing Operation in China
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland
- Daimler and Cummins Signed GFA for Cooperation in Medium-duty Engines
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Weichai Power 2021 Interim Performance in A Glimpse
- SHACMAN Tops the List of the Dumper Sales in July
- Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July
- Light Truck Sales in the First Seven Months Reached 1300,000 Units
- GWM Sold 91,555 Vehicles Worldwide in July, up 16.9% Year-on-Year
- China Sold 1.044 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks from January to June
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY