SANY Announced an Order for 3000 EV Heavy-duty Trucks from SEEKER
CHINA, September 8, 2021 /chinatrucks.com/ -- In September, the growth of Chinese domestic demand for new engery trucks has lead to a surge in sales of SANY trucks. On September 3, SANY announced an order for 3,000 new energy trucks and 60 swapping stations from SEEKER company, claiming to be SANY’s first largest order for new energy vehicles.
Liang Linhe, the chairman of SANY said in his opening speech at the ceremony, that SANY had been active in developing the new energy products since the beginning of its establishment. Under the guidance of “Dual Carbon”, electric trucks will become one of the dominant energy sources in the future. To contribute to the realization of the “Dual Carbon” goal, SANY will give full play to the advantages of its research and products, to advance the development of green and intelligent transport.
SEEKER is a China-based company principally engaged in clean energy project development. As a listed private enterprises in China, SEEKER has achieved a sustained, rapid and healthy development in both clean energy, as well as integrated circuit semiconductor and other bussiness. It has now become a leading global new energy technology and service operator with comprehensive strength. With a similar enterprise culture, business philosophy and organization chart, SEEKER will take the chance to promote the development of green transport together with SANY.
- SANY's First Hydrogen-powered Heavy-duty Trucks Rolled Off the Line 2021-08-11
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland 2021-08-11
- Sany Partners with Deutz to Launch Kingway 435 Truck in China 2020-07-21
- SANY Signs Cooperation with Tencent to Boost Digitalization 2020-07-14
- Sany Join Hands with Deutz to Unveil the Truck Engine 2020-07-06
- SANY and DEUTZ to Launch Their First D12 Engine in June 2020-05-28
- Sany Group Donates 1 Million Masks to India, Other South Asian Countries 2020-05-19
- The Largest Electric Vehicle in the World Never Needs Recharging 2019-09-05
- Daimler Rolls Out of Its 750,000th Heavy-duty Trucks at Clevela Plant 2019-08-29
- JAC's Operating Revenue Breaks 50.992 Billion Yuan in 2018 2019-05-24
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
- Volvo Trucks Acquires Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturing Operation in China
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland
- Daimler and Cummins Signed GFA for Cooperation in Medium-duty Engines
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Weichai Power 2021 Interim Performance in A Glimpse
- SHACMAN Tops the List of the Dumper Sales in July
- Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July
- Light Truck Sales in the First Seven Months Reached 1300,000 Units
- GWM Sold 91,555 Vehicles Worldwide in July, up 16.9% Year-on-Year
- China Sold 1.044 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks from January to June
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY