Hongyan H6 Displayed at 2021 World Intelligent Connected Vehicles Conference
BEIJING, September 27, 2021 /chinatrucks.com/ -- Under the theme “Gathering Global Talents and Creating Green Future”, the 2021 World Intelligent Connected Vehicles (WICV) Conference is being held in Beijing at New China International Exhibition Center from September 25 to 28. According to the organizer, Hongyan is set to participate in WICV to display its GENLYON H6 flagship intelligent trucks at the Conference.
As the advanced technologies such as 5G, cloud computing, big data and AI continue to develop and mature, China-based manufacturers of trucks are moving forward to develop a number of intelligent connected commercial vehicles.
The presented Hongyan GENLYON H6 AMT intelligent electric truck is built with an intelligent heavy truck 3.0 system in addition to the latest connected product, which enables connecting with the Tencent ecosystem, multi-wheel voice interaction, domestic leading commercial vehicle navigation maps, active noise reduction technology, cargo container & load monitoring and other connected technologies to ensure entaction between vehicle owners, fleet managers, drivers, and cargo owners.
Besides that, the vehicle is fitted with AEBS, ACC, DMS and advanced driver assistance systems to help detect hazards while driving to improve vehicle safety and driving comfort. With an AMT, it enable the vehicle to deliver an effortless and comfortable drive.
The one edition of GENLYON H6 is a battery-swapping-and-charging truck, which is prticularly applicable for short haul tranport due to its high speed, quick acceleration and quick battery swapping. The battery with the energy density of up to 282 kW•h is provided by CATL and can be replaced in 3 to 5 minutes. The rated power the motor produce is at 250 kW, and peak power is at 360 kW.
The other editon of Hongyan H6 heavy-duty truck powered by hydrogen fuel cell battery is capable of delivering a strong power and long driving range, with an added advantage of low fuel consumption. With the PROME P390 fuel cell battery system fitted, its technical indicators for power, density and temperature have all reached the leading level abroad. At the same time, this vehicle can be refuelled with hydrogen fuel in only 15 minutes and has a maximum driving range of up to over 1,000 kilometers on a single fill of hydrogen. Honyan reports that its H6 requires only 7.5-14kg of hydrogen per 100 km, which can effectively help users reduce costs and increase efficiency.
In the first half of this year, SAIC Hongyan has received orders for up to 6,000 new energy heavy-duty trucks from its strategic partners in Anhui, Hebei, Shanxi, Henan, Guizhou. In August, SAIC Hongyan moved up to the top 1 of the list in sales for both new energy heavy truck and new energy tractors.
Through the WICV, SAIC Hongyan will increase its strength and recognization in the clean energy market by presenting its latest high-end intelligent, connected and green heavy-duty trucks.
- SAIC Hongyan’s First Hydrogen-powered Heavy-duty Truck Rolled off the Line 2022-01-17
- SAIC Hongyan Delivers First Batch of KINGKAN Dumpers to Lao Mining Company 2021-12-06
- HONGYAN's First Hydrogen-powered Trucks Start Operation in Ordos 2021-11-23
- Hongyan Launches World’s First 10000-unit Hydrogen Heavy-duty Truck Project 2021-10-14
- SAIC Hongyan to Build World's First Production Base for Hydrogen-powered Trucks 2021-07-22
- 64 Units Hongyan Heavy-duty Trucks to Arrive in Turkmenistan for Operation 2020-10-29
- 290 Hongyan Military Trucks Participate in Fighting Floods in Cambodia 2020-10-13
- First Batch of 18 Hongyan Trucks Delivered to Uzbekistan as Scheduled 2020-09-01
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June 2020-07-22
- Hongyan Engineering Trucks Delivered for Use in China-Laos Railway Construction 2020-07-06
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021