Hongyan H6 Displayed at 2021 World Intelligent Connected Vehicles Conference
BEIJING, September 27, 2021 /chinatrucks.com/ -- Under the theme “Gathering Global Talents and Creating Green Future”, the 2021 World Intelligent Connected Vehicles (WICV) Conference is being held in Beijing at New China International Exhibition Center from September 25 to 28. According to the organizer, Hongyan is set to participate in WICV to display its GENLYON H6 flagship intelligent trucks at the Conference.
As the advanced technologies such as 5G, cloud computing, big data and AI continue to develop and mature, China-based manufacturers of trucks are moving forward to develop a number of intelligent connected commercial vehicles.
The presented Hongyan GENLYON H6 AMT intelligent electric truck is built with an intelligent heavy truck 3.0 system in addition to the latest connected product, which enables connecting with the Tencent ecosystem, multi-wheel voice interaction, domestic leading commercial vehicle navigation maps, active noise reduction technology, cargo container & load monitoring and other connected technologies to ensure entaction between vehicle owners, fleet managers, drivers, and cargo owners.
Besides that, the vehicle is fitted with AEBS, ACC, DMS and advanced driver assistance systems to help detect hazards while driving to improve vehicle safety and driving comfort. With an AMT, it enable the vehicle to deliver an effortless and comfortable drive.
The one edition of GENLYON H6 is a battery-swapping-and-charging truck, which is prticularly applicable for short haul tranport due to its high speed, quick acceleration and quick battery swapping. The battery with the energy density of up to 282 kW•h is provided by CATL and can be replaced in 3 to 5 minutes. The rated power the motor produce is at 250 kW, and peak power is at 360 kW.
The other editon of Hongyan H6 heavy-duty truck powered by hydrogen fuel cell battery is capable of delivering a strong power and long driving range, with an added advantage of low fuel consumption. With the PROME P390 fuel cell battery system fitted, its technical indicators for power, density and temperature have all reached the leading level abroad. At the same time, this vehicle can be refuelled with hydrogen fuel in only 15 minutes and has a maximum driving range of up to over 1,000 kilometers on a single fill of hydrogen. Honyan reports that its H6 requires only 7.5-14kg of hydrogen per 100 km, which can effectively help users reduce costs and increase efficiency.
In the first half of this year, SAIC Hongyan has received orders for up to 6,000 new energy heavy-duty trucks from its strategic partners in Anhui, Hebei, Shanxi, Henan, Guizhou. In August, SAIC Hongyan moved up to the top 1 of the list in sales for both new energy heavy truck and new energy tractors.
Through the WICV, SAIC Hongyan will increase its strength and recognization in the clean energy market by presenting its latest high-end intelligent, connected and green heavy-duty trucks.
- SAIC Hongyan Delivers First Batch of KINGKAN Dumpers to Lao Mining Company 2021-12-06
- HONGYAN's First Hydrogen-powered Trucks Start Operation in Erdos 2021-11-23
- Hongyan Launches World’s First 10000-unit Hydrogen Heavy-duty Truck Project 2021-10-14
- SAIC Hongyan to Build World's First Production Base for Hydrogen-powered Trucks 2021-07-22
- 64 Units Hongyan Heavy-duty Trucks to Arrive in Turkmenistan for Operation 2020-10-29
- 290 Hongyan Military Trucks Participate in Fighting Floods in Cambodia 2020-10-13
- First Batch of 18 Hongyan Trucks Delivered to Uzbekistan as Scheduled 2020-09-01
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June 2020-07-22
- Hongyan Engineering Trucks Delivered for Use in China-Laos Railway Construction 2020-07-06
- 30 SAIC Hongyan Dump Trucks Heads to Congo 2020-07-03
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Chery Rolls Off Its New Energy Mining Truck in Erdos
- FAW Jiefang Put into Operation Its J7 Smart Vehicle Plant
- JAC Kazakhstan Plant Rolls Off Its 40,000th Vehicle in 2021
- SANY Factory Certified as World’s First Lighthouse Factory in Heavy Machinery
- FAW Jiefang and ZOOMLION Continue to Deepen Their Strategic Partnership
- SAIC Light Truck EH500 Electric Sanitation Vehicle Obtains EU Certificate
- 30 Days Countdown to CIIE, Volvo Group Announces Participation in the Expo
- SANY to Attend the Second China-Africa Economic and Trade Expo
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Top Ten Sales in New Energy Light-duty Trucks in October
- Top 10 Export Markets for Chinese Trucks in JAN.-SEP. 2021
- Top Ten New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Brands
- Top Ten Sales in New Energy Light-duty Trucks in September
- China Top 10 Tractor Head Performers in September
- Top Ten Sales in Heavy-duty Truck Market in September
- Light-duty Truck Sales Increased by More Than 30 Percent MOM in September
- JMC Pickup Sales Went Up by 13% YOY From January to September
- Sales Revenue Doubles in 50 Countries: SANY’s Internationalization Acceleratin
- SAIC Maxus' Sales Volume for Sep. Reached Record 17,684 Units, Up 25% YOY