SANY to Attend the Second China-Africa Economic and Trade Expo
CHANGSHA CITY, CHINA, September 27, 2021 /chinatrucks.com/ -- SANY, the largest exhibitor and top strategic partner of the event, will participate in the second biennial China-Africa Economic and Trade Expo (CAETE) held in Changsha, Hunan Province September 26-29th, 2021.
On September 18th, with the presence of senior provincial government officials, SANY's president Xiang Wenbo and the Organizer of CAETE, SANY signed the joint decleration for the chief strategic partnership with CAETE, a sign that SANY attaches increasingly greater strategic importance to Africa in its business map.
Co-organized by the Ministry of Commerce and Hunan's provincial government, the event will take the shape of a forum on China-Africa cooperation. This year, the theme of the forum is “new beginning, new opportunity, new achievement”, focusing on the topics of food and agricultural products, healthcare, infrastructure, and cooperation during the post-pandemic era.
At its 800-m2 outdoor exhibition area, SANY will present 15 brand new products, all of which meet the real demands of construction machinery in the African market, according to SANY’s years of operating experience on the continent. The categories of newly-unveiled products will include crane, excavator, road machinery, wide-body mining truck, reach stacker, and scissor lift.
In addition to the product displays, SANY will hold a product-launch conference and news conference during the forum.
- SANY Announced an Order for 3000 EV Heavy-duty Trucks from SEEKER 2021-09-08
- SANY's First Hydrogen-powered Heavy-duty Trucks Rolled Off the Line 2021-08-11
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland 2021-08-11
- Beyond Bigger and Better, SANY Are Becoming Greener 2021-06-09
- SANY Got an Order to Supply 1000 Units Heavy-Duty Trucks to Central Asia 2021-06-09
- SANY Introduces World's First Licensable Electric Truck Crane 2021-06-07
- SANY Day 2021: A Time to Honor Outstanding Contributions 2021-03-16
- SANY Trucks Contributed to Housing Infrastructure Project in Kuwait 2021-02-26
- SANY Debut World's First Fuel Cell Mixer 2021-01-04
- Better World Better Sany - SANY at Bauma CHINA 2020 2020-11-16
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- SANY to Attend the Second China-Africa Economic and Trade Expo
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
- Volvo Trucks Acquires Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturing Operation in China
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland
- Daimler and Cummins Signed GFA for Cooperation in Medium-duty Engines
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Weichai Power 2021 Interim Performance in A Glimpse
- SHACMAN Tops the List of the Dumper Sales in July
- Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July
- Light Truck Sales in the First Seven Months Reached 1300,000 Units
- GWM Sold 91,555 Vehicles Worldwide in July, up 16.9% Year-on-Year
- China Sold 1.044 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks from January to June
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY