Qingling-Bosch Hydrogen-powered Truck Completes Its First Trial Operation
CHINA, October 13, 2021 /chinatrucks.com/ -- On the Eve of Chinese National Day, good news comes from hydrogen truck market that Qingling –BOSCH hydrogen-powered trucks completed its first trial operation.
After fully loaded with goods, Qingling-BOSCH hydrogen trucks started its trial operation on September 29 from Chongqing to Chengdu and finished its one-way travel (379.81KM) on a single hydrogen refill of 11kg hydrogen fuel. Shortly after arriving in Chengdu, the truck returned to Chongqing with fully loaded with bottled mineral water.
Trial operation resut shows that the truck provides high performance and reliability with a very low fuel consumption, as well as compliance with the highest safety standards. Qingling-BOSCH hydrogen truck is designed to offer a driving range of up to 550km or more on a single fill, typically uses 2.6kg of hydrogen fuel per 100 kilometers, featuring environmentally friendly, safe, smart and reliable.
This is reportedly the first time for hydrogen-powered trucks to run a trial operation in China. By embracing the strategic opportunity provided by Chengdu-Chongqing”Hydrogen Corridor” and “dual carbon” goal, Qingling and Bosch will actively promote the development of hydrogen-powered vehicles in China.
- FAW Jiefang , Bosch Reach Agreement in Offering FOTA 2019-05-20
- IAA 2018: Bosch Announces Electric, Fuel-Cell Powertrains 2018-09-21
- Weichai Power Joins Hands with Bosch in Developing Fuel Cells 2017-11-24
- Bosch Plans to Build Asia Pacific’s First iBooster Plant in Nanjing, China 2017-08-02
- Bosch to Sell Starters, Generators Unit to China Partner ZMJ 2017-05-05
- Bosch Awarded “2016 The Most Reliable Common Rail of Chinese Truck Users” 2016-01-25
- Electrification, Intelligence, Internet-assisted Mobility and Clean Energy Become the Four Key Direc 2015-10-29
- Bosch Ups Investments for India Challenge 2014-02-08
- Bosch Opens New Plant in Chengdu, China 2013-08-06
- Weichai Celebrates Ten Years Cooperation with Bosch 2013-06-09
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- 30 Days Countdown to CIIE, Volvo Group Announces Participation in the Expo
- SANY to Attend the Second China-Africa Economic and Trade Expo
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
- Volvo Trucks Acquires Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturing Operation in China
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland
- Daimler and Cummins Signed GFA for Cooperation in Medium-duty Engines
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- JMC Pickup Sales Went Up by 13% YOY From January to September
- Sales Revenue Doubles in 50 Countries: SANY’s Internationalization Acceleratin
- SAIC Maxus' Sales Volume for Sep. Reached Record 17,684 Units, Up 25% YOY
- Weichai Power 2021 Interim Performance in A Glimpse
- SHACMAN Tops the List of the Dumper Sales in July
- Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July
- Light Truck Sales in the First Seven Months Reached 1300,000 Units
- GWM Sold 91,555 Vehicles Worldwide in July, up 16.9% Year-on-Year
- China Sold 1.044 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks from January to June
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021