JAC N90 Light Trucks Exported to the Israeli Market
Recently, the first batch of JAC N90 light trucks of EU version was exported to the Israeli market. The new N90 light truck has been fully upgraded in terms of interior and power system. It is a real high-end light truck and represents the highest level of JAC light trucks at the current stage. Israel is a highly mature auto market, and all major international mainstream auto brands have layouts. As the first station for JAC light trucks to enter the European market, it has extremely important strategic significance.
The R&D of the new EU version N90 lasted for two years. It is a high-end product series created by JAC integrating global resources. This truck is equipped with advanced driver assistance functions such as AEBS and LDWS, and it has high-end passenger car configurations such as a 10.4-inch large screen, suspension seats and dual airbags. It is also equipped with a high-end power system of Anhui Cummins B4.0 engine and Eaton gearbox, which meets the requirements of Euro VI emission regulations. The technology take this truck to set a new benchmark in comfort, safety and power.
As the exclusive distributor of JAC in Israel, the cooperation project between China Motors and JAC is progressing smoothly, and the cooperation between the two parties in product development and marketing has been further deepened. JAC light truck is currently the only Chinese light truck brand imported into Israel in batches, and will compete on the same stage with international first-line auto brands from Europe, America, Japan and South Korea. JAC will continue its unique products and value propositions, identify customer needs accurately, focus on scene research, create differentiated competitive advantages to create new brilliance in Israel.
In the future, the Euro VI high-end light trucks will be imported into Romania, Poland, Turkey and other European markets, expand the main markets for Euro VI models and open up a broader prospects!
- 305 Units of JAC SUNRAY Vehicles Depart for Mexico 2022-04-20
- 90 JAC SUNRAY Ambulances Delivered to the Dominican Republic 2022-04-19
- 280 JAC Pickup Trucks Ready to Be Shipped to Colombia 2022-04-13
- JAC Hands over 100 Trucks to ZTO Express Vietnam 2022-03-28
- Batch of JAC Refrigerated Trucks Were Delivered to Jordan 2022-03-23
- 1000 JAC Pickups Get Ready to Be Exported to Mexico 2022-03-16
- JAC’s Combined Pickup Sales Exceeded 5000 Units in January, Up 51.7% YOY 2022-02-25
- JAC Electric Light-duty truck Became Brazil's Best-selling Vehicle 2022-02-21
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance 2022-02-18
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021 2022-02-16
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021