JAC N90 Light Trucks Exported to the Israeli Market
Recently, the first batch of JAC N90 light trucks of EU version was exported to the Israeli market. The new N90 light truck has been fully upgraded in terms of interior and power system. It is a real high-end light truck and represents the highest level of JAC light trucks at the current stage. Israel is a highly mature auto market, and all major international mainstream auto brands have layouts. As the first station for JAC light trucks to enter the European market, it has extremely important strategic significance.
The R&D of the new EU version N90 lasted for two years. It is a high-end product series created by JAC integrating global resources. This truck is equipped with advanced driver assistance functions such as AEBS and LDWS, and it has high-end passenger car configurations such as a 10.4-inch large screen, suspension seats and dual airbags. It is also equipped with a high-end power system of Anhui Cummins B4.0 engine and Eaton gearbox, which meets the requirements of Euro VI emission regulations. The technology take this truck to set a new benchmark in comfort, safety and power.
As the exclusive distributor of JAC in Israel, the cooperation project between China Motors and JAC is progressing smoothly, and the cooperation between the two parties in product development and marketing has been further deepened. JAC light truck is currently the only Chinese light truck brand imported into Israel in batches, and will compete on the same stage with international first-line auto brands from Europe, America, Japan and South Korea. JAC will continue its unique products and value propositions, identify customer needs accurately, focus on scene research, create differentiated competitive advantages to create new brilliance in Israel.
In the future, the Euro VI high-end light trucks will be imported into Romania, Poland, Turkey and other European markets, expand the main markets for Euro VI models and open up a broader prospects!
- JAC Sales Hit Record High in the First Three Quarters of 2021 2021-10-15
- 30 JAC Electric Light Trucks Were Delivered to Brazil's DHL Logistics Company 2021-10-12
- JAC Won The Cannes Lions International Creativity Award 2021-09-17
- JAC Motors Officially Introduces Its T8PRO Pickup to Global Market 2021-08-13
- JAC Doubles Its Exports to Global Market 2021-08-10
- The First 22 JAC SUNRAY Pure Electric Vehicles to Arrive in Mexico 2021-08-06
- JAC Ranked No.1 in Sales of Peru Chinese Brand in H1,2021 2021-08-04
- JAC Delivered 62 Commercial Vehicles to Kazakhstan for Postal Service 2021-07-28
- JAC SUNRAY Ambulance Supports COVID-19 Pandemic Prevention in Kazakhstan 2021-07-20
- UP!UP!UP!JAC Group’s Export Makes a Sharp Growth of 125% YOY in H1 2021-07-09
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- 30 Days Countdown to CIIE, Volvo Group Announces Participation in the Expo
- SANY to Attend the Second China-Africa Economic and Trade Expo
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
- Volvo Trucks Acquires Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturing Operation in China
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland
- Daimler and Cummins Signed GFA for Cooperation in Medium-duty Engines
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Top Ten Sales in New Energy Light-duty Trucks in September
- China Top 10 Tractor Head Performers in September
- Top Ten Sales in Heavy-duty Truck Market in September
- Light-duty Truck Sales Increased by More Than 30 Percent MOM in September
- JMC Pickup Sales Went Up by 13% YOY From January to September
- Sales Revenue Doubles in 50 Countries: SANY’s Internationalization Acceleratin
- SAIC Maxus' Sales Volume for Sep. Reached Record 17,684 Units, Up 25% YOY
- Weichai Power 2021 Interim Performance in A Glimpse
- SHACMAN Tops the List of the Dumper Sales in July
- Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July