XCMG Signed a MOU with Vale, a World-renowned Mining Company in Brazil
XUZHOU, CHINA, October 29, 2021 /chinatrucks.com/ -- This year marks the 25th anniversary for the establishment of the friendly province-state relationship between Jiangsu Province, China and Minas Gerais State, Brazil. During the ceremony in Nanjing on October 26th, new fruitful results were achieved from the friendship and cooperation between the two world-class multinational enterprises as XCMG officially signed an MOU with Vale S.A. Brazil, a world-renowned mining company,for the potential supply of mining and infrastructure equipment,including zero-emission equipment and autonomous equipment.
The MoU was signed by Mr. Antonio Cardoso, Head of Procurement China of Vale and Mr. Sam Shang, Deputy General Manager of XCMG Import and Export Co., Ltd, with witness from Mr. Gilberto Fonseca Guimarães de Moura, Consul-General of Brazil in Shanghai, Mr. Hui Jianlin, Vice Governor of Jiangsu Province, Ms. Tracy Xie, President of Vale China and Mr. Hansen Liu, Vice President of XCMG Machinery.
“Environmental protection is vital for human happiness and the driving force for enterprises to realize sustainable development. As a world-renowned enterprise that develops and manufactures complete sets of large-scale machinery for open-pit mining, XCMG takes green and new energy machinery as the key direction of advancement. We are also glad to see that Vale considers green development featuring low-carbon mining and net zero emissions as a critical strategic goal for its development. After signing this MOU, we will set up a special team in XCMG for deeper cooperation and communication with Vale, for joint contribution to push forward the global environmental protection, and to boost green and sustainable development in economy”,At the signing ceremony, Mr. Hansen Liu said.
Mr. Alexandre Pereira, Vale’s Executive Vice President for Global Business Solutions congratulated this initiative. ”It is in line with Vale's goal of reducing its carbon emissions of scope 1 and 2 by 33% by 2030 and achieving net zero emissions by 2050 and reinforces our ambition to lead the road to low carbon mining. Vale also sees this partnership with XCMG Machinery as one more important step in the deepening of its long-term and win-win partnership with China, which dates back to 1973, when Vale sent its first iron ore shipment to China”, Pereira said.
“The successful signing of the MOU between XCMG and Vale means a lot to the powerful alliance between China's manufacturing industry and international partners towards the broad international market. This signing demonstrates the positive influence of our province in intensifying overseas cooperation and communication, and stabilizing foreign trade-oriented economic growth under the new development pattern of "dual circulation" in which the domestic economic cycle plays a leading role while the international economic cycle remains its extension and supplement”,Mr. Hui Jianlin said.
- Focus on Residue Transport! A Complete Introduction to XCMG G5 Muck Truck 2022-02-10
- XCMG Finalizes an Order for 200 Hydrogen Powered Heavy-duty Trucks 2021-12-07
- XCMG Mining Dump Truck Exported to South America in Batches 2021-11-24
- Allision Introduces Innovative Propulsion Solution for Off-Highway Market 2021-07-27
- More than 100 XCMG Cranes Are Sent Overseas 2021-07-13
- XCMG Makes Global Top Three on KHL’s Yellow Table 2021 for the First Time 2021-06-24
- XCMG Delivers 200 Construction Machinery to Brazilian Government 2020-07-10
- XCMG Bank Brazil Opens for Business 2020-07-09
- XCMG XG70 Wide-body Dumper Won Order Worth 30 Million Yuan in Inner Mongolia 2020-05-29
- XCMG Jumps up to Global Top Four on KHL's Yellow Table 2020 2020-05-21
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021