XCMG Signed a MOU with Vale, a World-renowned Mining Company in Brazil
XUZHOU, CHINA, October 29, 2021 /chinatrucks.com/ -- This year marks the 25th anniversary for the establishment of the friendly province-state relationship between Jiangsu Province, China and Minas Gerais State, Brazil. During the ceremony in Nanjing on October 26th, new fruitful results were achieved from the friendship and cooperation between the two world-class multinational enterprises as XCMG officially signed an MOU with Vale S.A. Brazil, a world-renowned mining company,for the potential supply of mining and infrastructure equipment,including zero-emission equipment and autonomous equipment.
The MoU was signed by Mr. Antonio Cardoso, Head of Procurement China of Vale and Mr. Sam Shang, Deputy General Manager of XCMG Import and Export Co., Ltd, with witness from Mr. Gilberto Fonseca Guimarães de Moura, Consul-General of Brazil in Shanghai, Mr. Hui Jianlin, Vice Governor of Jiangsu Province, Ms. Tracy Xie, President of Vale China and Mr. Hansen Liu, Vice President of XCMG Machinery.
“Environmental protection is vital for human happiness and the driving force for enterprises to realize sustainable development. As a world-renowned enterprise that develops and manufactures complete sets of large-scale machinery for open-pit mining, XCMG takes green and new energy machinery as the key direction of advancement. We are also glad to see that Vale considers green development featuring low-carbon mining and net zero emissions as a critical strategic goal for its development. After signing this MOU, we will set up a special team in XCMG for deeper cooperation and communication with Vale, for joint contribution to push forward the global environmental protection, and to boost green and sustainable development in economy”,At the signing ceremony, Mr. Hansen Liu said.
Mr. Alexandre Pereira, Vale’s Executive Vice President for Global Business Solutions congratulated this initiative. ”It is in line with Vale's goal of reducing its carbon emissions of scope 1 and 2 by 33% by 2030 and achieving net zero emissions by 2050 and reinforces our ambition to lead the road to low carbon mining. Vale also sees this partnership with XCMG Machinery as one more important step in the deepening of its long-term and win-win partnership with China, which dates back to 1973, when Vale sent its first iron ore shipment to China”, Pereira said.
“The successful signing of the MOU between XCMG and Vale means a lot to the powerful alliance between China's manufacturing industry and international partners towards the broad international market. This signing demonstrates the positive influence of our province in intensifying overseas cooperation and communication, and stabilizing foreign trade-oriented economic growth under the new development pattern of "dual circulation" in which the domestic economic cycle plays a leading role while the international economic cycle remains its extension and supplement”,Mr. Hui Jianlin said.
- XCMG Finalizes an Order for 200 Hydrogen Powered Heavy-duty Trucks 2021-12-07
- XCMG Mining Dump Truck Exported to South America in Batches 2021-11-24
- Allision Introduces Innovative Propulsion Solution for Off-Highway Market 2021-07-27
- More than 100 XCMG Cranes Are Sent Overseas 2021-07-13
- XCMG Makes Global Top Three on KHL’s Yellow Table 2021 for the First Time 2021-06-24
- XCMG Delivers 200 Construction Machinery to Brazilian Government 2020-07-10
- XCMG Bank Brazil Opens for Business 2020-07-09
- XCMG XG70 Wide-body Dumper Won Order Worth 30 Million Yuan in Inner Mongolia 2020-05-29
- XCMG Jumps up to Global Top Four on KHL's Yellow Table 2020 2020-05-21
- XCMG Signed 200 Orders with Malaysian Customer to be the Biggest Winner in bauma 2016-11-28
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Chery Rolls Off Its New Energy Mining Truck in Erdos
- FAW Jiefang Put into Operation Its J7 Smart Vehicle Plant
- JAC Kazakhstan Plant Rolls Off Its 40,000th Vehicle in 2021
- SANY Factory Certified as World’s First Lighthouse Factory in Heavy Machinery
- FAW Jiefang and ZOOMLION Continue to Deepen Their Strategic Partnership
- SAIC Light Truck EH500 Electric Sanitation Vehicle Obtains EU Certificate
- 30 Days Countdown to CIIE, Volvo Group Announces Participation in the Expo
- SANY to Attend the Second China-Africa Economic and Trade Expo
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Top Ten Sales in New Energy Light-duty Trucks in October
- Top 10 Export Markets for Chinese Trucks in JAN.-SEP. 2021
- Top Ten New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Brands
- Top Ten Sales in New Energy Light-duty Trucks in September
- China Top 10 Tractor Head Performers in September
- Top Ten Sales in Heavy-duty Truck Market in September
- Light-duty Truck Sales Increased by More Than 30 Percent MOM in September
- JMC Pickup Sales Went Up by 13% YOY From January to September
- Sales Revenue Doubles in 50 Countries: SANY’s Internationalization Acceleratin
- SAIC Maxus' Sales Volume for Sep. Reached Record 17,684 Units, Up 25% YOY