Malaysia | FOTON EST AMT Helps Increase Productivity and Solve Driver Shortage
MALAYSIA, November 5, 2021 /chinatrucks.com/ -- “We ever operated trucks made by European, Japanese and other Chinese automakers in our fleet. Comparatively, FOTON AUMAN EST AMT trucks deliver a better riding experience than those brands and can better catch up to our expectations in after-sales support and maintenance costs.” said Terence Chan, General Manager at Setia Corporation.
SETIA CORPORATION SDN BHD was incorporated and registered in Malaysia in 1983. Its principal activities include drayage, shipping and forwarding, customs clearance, warehousing and e-commerce. With ‘ SPEED’, ‘EFFICIENCY’, ‘TROUBLE FREE’, ‘INTEGRITY ‘ and ‘ ASSURANCE’ as its motto, SETIA CORPORATION SDN BHD is fully committed towards being a reliable total logistics service provider. In their fleet, there are now 7 FOTON AUMAN EST AMT trucks. These trucks turn out to be the best ones, enabling the company to increase productivity and improve efficiency.
AUMAN EST AMT Trucks Help Improve the Driving Problems
From the purchase of the first AMT-equipped FOTON AUMAN EST truck in 2018, Terence Chan said that FOTON had never let them down, and he also personally felt that the AMT can be the largest additions to the insufficient experience of drivers, which can make an important contribution to solving the shortage of truck drivers. In addition, AMT can offer improved safety and efficiency by minimizing truck driver fatigue. FOTON AUMAN EST AMT comes standard with ZF’s Traxon AMT transmission, making it an ideal vehicle for our transportation.
Optimum Overall Performance
Unlike the standard warranty provided by other truck manufacturers or suppliers that covers certain vehicle parts, he said that FOTON’s warranty covers their entire body of the truck, giving complete coverage to the whole composition of the vehicle. This, he stressed is very critical for them, as it helps provide peace of mind for customers knowing that FOTON has professional and experienced after-sales teams to ensure smooth and effortless delivery in the event of a breakdown.
“We are thoroughly satisfied with AUMAN EST AMT, our expectations have been exceeded by far. AUMAN EST AMT, powered by Cummins ISG engine that meets the Malaysian regulated Euro III emission standard for trucks and offers ratings up to 430hp and 2000 N·m of torque, is capable of delivering excellent hauling performance. The energy-efficiency performance of FOTON AUMAN EST AMT truck is comparable to other brands in the market.”
FOTON EST AMT comes with an improved aerodynamic design as standard and is equipped with crawl and hill start assist functions in various driving modes. Driver safety and comfort levels are embedded into the infrastructure of the truck, and the FOTON EST AMT comes standard with ABS, ASR and Cabin Crash technology, as well as ergonomic switches and control devices. Other feature characteristics include things such as seats, and reversing mirrors, a large cabin with a matching high roof, plenty of storage space and wide bunk with thick mattress that can provide the operator with an improved driving experience and safer work environment.
Terence Chan added that FOTON trucks’ excellent efficiency could ensure their goods and packages to reach destinations on time and strengthen their competitiveness at the same time. To date, they have a big fleet of trucks, 7 units of them are FOTON trucks and they will purchase more FOTON in future.
- Cummins Starts Technical Certification Program for FOTON Mexico 2022-04-15
- FOTON Pakistan Delivered 3 Express Logistics Vehicle to DHL 2022-04-12
- CP FOTON’s Dealer Summit & AUMARK FLEX Launch Ceremony Held in Thailand 2022-04-12
- AUMAN EST-M Rolled off the Line at Foton Pakistan Factory 2022-04-03
- 400 Units of FOTON AUMAN Trucks Delivered to an Int'l Brewery Group of Nigeria 2022-04-01
- FOTON Mexico Passed the ISO9001 International Quality System Certification 2022-03-30
- FOTON Got First RCEP Certificate of Origin to Malaysia Issued by Beijing Customs 2022-03-23
- FOTON and Piaggio Group’s 10000TH NP6 New Porter Built at Italian Plant 2022-03-12
- FOTON Donates Mobile Service Vehicle to Boost Healthcare in Pakistan 2022-03-08
- FOTON AUMAN Impressed the World with Powerful Backing for "Dual Olympic City" 2022-02-11
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021