Malaysia | FOTON EST AMT Helps Increase Productivity and Solve Driver Shortage
MALAYSIA, November 5, 2021 /chinatrucks.com/ -- “We ever operated trucks made by European, Japanese and other Chinese automakers in our fleet. Comparatively, FOTON AUMAN EST AMT trucks deliver a better riding experience than those brands and can better catch up to our expectations in after-sales support and maintenance costs.” said Terence Chan, General Manager at Setia Corporation.
SETIA CORPORATION SDN BHD was incorporated and registered in Malaysia in 1983. Its principal activities include drayage, shipping and forwarding, customs clearance, warehousing and e-commerce. With ‘ SPEED’, ‘EFFICIENCY’, ‘TROUBLE FREE’, ‘INTEGRITY ‘ and ‘ ASSURANCE’ as its motto, SETIA CORPORATION SDN BHD is fully committed towards being a reliable total logistics service provider. In their fleet, there are now 7 FOTON AUMAN EST AMT trucks. These trucks turn out to be the best ones, enabling the company to increase productivity and improve efficiency.
AUMAN EST AMT Trucks Help Improve the Driving Problems
From the purchase of the first AMT-equipped FOTON AUMAN EST truck in 2018, Terence Chan said that FOTON had never let them down, and he also personally felt that the AMT can be the largest additions to the insufficient experience of drivers, which can make an important contribution to solving the shortage of truck drivers. In addition, AMT can offer improved safety and efficiency by minimizing truck driver fatigue. FOTON AUMAN EST AMT comes standard with ZF’s Traxon AMT transmission, making it an ideal vehicle for our transportation.
Optimum Overall Performance
Unlike the standard warranty provided by other truck manufacturers or suppliers that covers certain vehicle parts, he said that FOTON’s warranty covers their entire body of the truck, giving complete coverage to the whole composition of the vehicle. This, he stressed is very critical for them, as it helps provide peace of mind for customers knowing that FOTON has professional and experienced after-sales teams to ensure smooth and effortless delivery in the event of a breakdown.
“We are thoroughly satisfied with AUMAN EST AMT, our expectations have been exceeded by far. AUMAN EST AMT, powered by Cummins ISG engine that meets the Malaysian regulated Euro III emission standard for trucks and offers ratings up to 430hp and 2000 N·m of torque, is capable of delivering excellent hauling performance. The energy-efficiency performance of FOTON AUMAN EST AMT truck is comparable to other brands in the market.”
FOTON EST AMT comes with an improved aerodynamic design as standard and is equipped with crawl and hill start assist functions in various driving modes. Driver safety and comfort levels are embedded into the infrastructure of the truck, and the FOTON EST AMT comes standard with ABS, ASR and Cabin Crash technology, as well as ergonomic switches and control devices. Other feature characteristics include things such as seats, and reversing mirrors, a large cabin with a matching high roof, plenty of storage space and wide bunk with thick mattress that can provide the operator with an improved driving experience and safer work environment.
Terence Chan added that FOTON trucks’ excellent efficiency could ensure their goods and packages to reach destinations on time and strengthen their competitiveness at the same time. To date, they have a big fleet of trucks, 7 units of them are FOTON trucks and they will purchase more FOTON in future.
- FotonInMotion|JAN-OCT.Overseas Sales Volume Totaled 51999 Units,Up 67% YOY 2021-11-09
- Foton Piaggio Sold 6234 New Porter NP6 to Customers in Europe from JAN.-SEP. 2021-10-26
- 5 Foton Trucks Were Delivered to Laos for Logistics Service 2021-10-15
- Foton JUL-SEP. Overseas Sales Stands at 17000 Units, UP 80% YOY 2021-10-13
- Foton Motor Attends the Second China-Africa Economic and Trade Expo 2021-09-29
- FOTON 828 | FOTON Sales Carnival in Colombia Came to a Successful Conclusion 2021-09-06
- FOTON 828|Foton Motor to Export 1780 Vehilces to South America 2021-08-28
- FOTON 828|Foton Motor Celebrates the 25th Anniversary with Customers in Pakistan 2021-08-27
- Never Stop Evolving, Foton Motor Celebrates Its 25th Anniversary 2021-08-27
- ANPACT Delegation Paid a Visit to Foton Mexico Truck Plant 2021-08-17
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- 30 Days Countdown to CIIE, Volvo Group Announces Participation in the Expo
- SANY to Attend the Second China-Africa Economic and Trade Expo
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
- Volvo Trucks Acquires Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturing Operation in China
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland
- Daimler and Cummins Signed GFA for Cooperation in Medium-duty Engines
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Top Ten Sales in New Energy Light-duty Trucks in September
- China Top 10 Tractor Head Performers in September
- Top Ten Sales in Heavy-duty Truck Market in September
- Light-duty Truck Sales Increased by More Than 30 Percent MOM in September
- JMC Pickup Sales Went Up by 13% YOY From January to September
- Sales Revenue Doubles in 50 Countries: SANY’s Internationalization Acceleratin
- SAIC Maxus' Sales Volume for Sep. Reached Record 17,684 Units, Up 25% YOY
- Weichai Power 2021 Interim Performance in A Glimpse
- SHACMAN Tops the List of the Dumper Sales in July
- Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July