SAIC Light Truck EH500 Electric Sanitation Vehicle Obtains EU Certificate
From October 26 to 29, a compression-type garbage transportation vehicle, LC5e, which is built on a light truck chassis EH500 manufactured by SAIC, attended ECOMOMDO held in Italy.
After jointly developing SAIC Maxus V80 compression-type garbage vehicle, SAIC and Ladurner Equipment has successfully developed LC5e, the first electricity powered light truck for the sanitation vehicle market. The new truck is built on EH500 chassis made by SAIC and has already obtained EU operation certificate.
“The roll-out of LC5e marks a new milestone for our cooperation with SAIC”, said Andrea Miorandi, General Manager of Ladurner Equipment.
- 50 Units SAIC Light Trucks Exported to Chile for Operation 2020-09-16
- 400 Units SAIC Maxus T60 Pickups Shipped to Qatar for Rental Services 2020-09-02
- First 328 Units SAIC Maxus E-Deliver Vehicles Set Sail to Norway 2020-06-08
- Top Ten New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Brands 2021-11-16
- Heavy-Duty Truck Going Electric and Expects Growth in Near Future 2017-05-09
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021