Philippines: JAC Donated Ambulances and Vans to Help Pandemic Fighting
PHILIPPINES, November, 11 /chinatrucks.com/ -- Recently, the Chinese Embassy in the Philippines donated JAC Sunray anti-epidemic vehicles of 10 units to Davao City Government, Philippines. Chinese Ambassador to the Philippines Huang Xilian and Deputy Mayor Sebastian of Davao City attended the online delivery ceremony.
Ambassador Huang said that the current situation in the Philippines is still severe, and the spread of the mutant virus poses a serious threat to people’s lives and health. In order to help Davao City improve the efficiency of patient transfer and save more patients’ lives, the Chinese Embassy specifically donated 10 units JAC vehicles to the Davao City Government, including 4 ambulances and 6 vans. It is expected that these vehicles will help the Davao City Government's anti-epidemic work and bring more help and hope to patients and families in Davao.
JAC Sunray ambulance is equipped with professional medical rescue equipment, which is widely used in hospitals, emergency centers and Anti-epidemic Department. It can meet the needs of quick rescue, transportation of the injured and rescue needs during transportation. In recent years, JAC Sunray ambulances have successively obtained government procurement orders from Ukraine, Cambodia, Bolivia, Kazakhstan and other countries with their excellent quality, and have exported more than 500 vehicles, making outstanding contributions to the health of people around the world.
Since the outbreak of the epidemic, China and the Philippines have always helped each other, and built a closer partnership in the new era. With the joint efforts of China and the Philippines, China’s “The Belt and Road Initiative” and the Philippines’s“Build Build Build Plan” continue to achieve important results, which brings benefits to the people of the two countries. Let us look forward to the further advancement of China-Philippines friendship.
- JAC Hands over 100 Trucks to ZTO Express Vietnam 2022-03-28
- Batch of JAC Refrigerated Trucks Were Delivered to Jordan 2022-03-23
- JAC’s Combined Pickup Sales Exceeded 5000 Units in January, Up 51.7% YOY 2022-02-25
- JAC Electric Light-duty truck Became Brazil's Best-selling Vehicle 2022-02-21
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance 2022-02-18
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021 2022-02-16
- Setting a New Record! JAC Creates a Number of Firsts in Peru 2022-01-24
- JAC Vietnam Ends the Year 2021 with Multiple Orders 2022-01-21
- JAC Ranks Top 40 in "BrandZ Top 50 Global Brands in China in 2021" List 2021-12-23
- 400 Units JAC T8 Pickups to be Exported to Saudi Arabia 2021-12-15
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021