Three ConMet Plants Receive 2020 Masters of Quality Supplier Award from DTNA
VANCOUVER, Wash., Nov. 17, 2021 /chinatrucks.com/ -- ConMet, the industry's leading global manufacturer of wheel hubs, structural plastic, and aluminum casting components for the commercial vehicle industry, is pleased to announce that three of its facilities have been awarded the Daimler Trucks North America (DTNA) 2020 Masters of Quality Supplier award – the highest honor the company gives to its suppliers.
"The commitment of all our valued suppliers who deliver for us, and for the fleets who keep the world moving, is appreciated and felt now more than ever," said Jeff Allen, senior vice president of operations and specialty vehicles for DTNA. "We are pleased to recognize this year's Masters of Quality award recipients and are honored by their dedication and partnership.
To ensure only top suppliers receive the award, DTNA carefully tracks the performance of each of their suppliers throughout the year and scores them based on delivery times, technology, value, and overall quality.
"We are honored to receive the Masters of Quality award for three of our ConMet plants," commented Ramesh Ramanathan, chief operations officer of North American operations. "This appreciation from our valued customer, DTNA, shows that outstanding cross-functional teamwork between our plants, supply chain, and multiple support functions can lead to customer satisfaction even during extraordinarily challenging times."
Because of ConMet's exceptional scores and commitment to continuous improvement in 2020, the company was honored with the award at three of its production plants – including its wheel end plant in Monroe, North Carolina, which now has received the award 31 consecutive times. The full list of locations that received the award are listed below.
- 305 Units of JAC SUNRAY Vehicles Depart for Mexico 2022-04-20
- ZF Celebrates 500,000th TraXon Transmission System Produced in Friedrichshafen 2022-04-20
- 90 JAC SUNRAY Ambulances Delivered to the Dominican Republic 2022-04-19
- CATL Partners with Indonesia to Boost E-mobility with $6B in Investment 2022-04-19
- FOTON Cummins Helps AUMAN Heavy-duty Trucks to Explore Overseas Market Further 2022-04-18
- Cummins Starts Technical Certification Program for FOTON Mexico 2022-04-15
- FOTON Mexico Held Its 2nd Dealer Conference 2022-04-14
- 280 JAC Pickup Trucks Ready to Be Shipped to Colombia 2022-04-13
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February 2022-04-13
- SAIC MAXUS' Overseas Sales Jumped by 129% YOY to 6940 Units in March 2022-04-12
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021