Three ConMet Plants Receive 2020 Masters of Quality Supplier Award from DTNA
VANCOUVER, Wash., Nov. 17, 2021 /chinatrucks.com/ -- ConMet, the industry's leading global manufacturer of wheel hubs, structural plastic, and aluminum casting components for the commercial vehicle industry, is pleased to announce that three of its facilities have been awarded the Daimler Trucks North America (DTNA) 2020 Masters of Quality Supplier award – the highest honor the company gives to its suppliers.
"The commitment of all our valued suppliers who deliver for us, and for the fleets who keep the world moving, is appreciated and felt now more than ever," said Jeff Allen, senior vice president of operations and specialty vehicles for DTNA. "We are pleased to recognize this year's Masters of Quality award recipients and are honored by their dedication and partnership.
To ensure only top suppliers receive the award, DTNA carefully tracks the performance of each of their suppliers throughout the year and scores them based on delivery times, technology, value, and overall quality.
"We are honored to receive the Masters of Quality award for three of our ConMet plants," commented Ramesh Ramanathan, chief operations officer of North American operations. "This appreciation from our valued customer, DTNA, shows that outstanding cross-functional teamwork between our plants, supply chain, and multiple support functions can lead to customer satisfaction even during extraordinarily challenging times."
Because of ConMet's exceptional scores and commitment to continuous improvement in 2020, the company was honored with the award at three of its production plants – including its wheel end plant in Monroe, North Carolina, which now has received the award 31 consecutive times. The full list of locations that received the award are listed below.
- Cummins Joins BETTER CLIMATE CHALLENGE to Help Reach Key GHG Goal 2021-11-16
- Top Ten New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Brands 2021-11-16
- BYD Rolls Off a Driveless E-drive Cabin-less Terminal Tractor 2021-11-15
- Philippines: JAC Donated Ambulances and Vans to Help Pandemic Fighting 2021-11-11
- SAIC Light Truck EH500 Electric Sanitation Vehicle Obtains EU Certificate 2021-11-10
- 50 New MAN TGX Delivered to Vansped 2021-11-10
- China Premier: VOLVO Trucks To-Be-Locally-Produced Flagship Model FH 2021-11-09
- GEELY Launches a New Electric Semi Truck Called the Homtruck 2021-11-09
- FotonInMotion|JAN-OCT.Overseas Sales Volume Totaled 51999 Units,Up 67% YOY 2021-11-09
- Heishan Fleet Selects Tonly Mining Trucks with Allison 4800 ORS Transmission 2021-11-08
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- SAIC Light Truck EH500 Electric Sanitation Vehicle Obtains EU Certificate
- 30 Days Countdown to CIIE, Volvo Group Announces Participation in the Expo
- SANY to Attend the Second China-Africa Economic and Trade Expo
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
- Volvo Trucks Acquires Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturing Operation in China
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland
- Daimler and Cummins Signed GFA for Cooperation in Medium-duty Engines
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Top Ten New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Brands
- Top Ten Sales in New Energy Light-duty Trucks in September
- China Top 10 Tractor Head Performers in September
- Top Ten Sales in Heavy-duty Truck Market in September
- Light-duty Truck Sales Increased by More Than 30 Percent MOM in September
- JMC Pickup Sales Went Up by 13% YOY From January to September
- Sales Revenue Doubles in 50 Countries: SANY’s Internationalization Acceleratin
- SAIC Maxus' Sales Volume for Sep. Reached Record 17,684 Units, Up 25% YOY
- Weichai Power 2021 Interim Performance in A Glimpse
- SHACMAN Tops the List of the Dumper Sales in July