FAW Jiefang and ZOOMLION Continue to Deepen Their Strategic Partnership
CHANGSHA, CHINA, November 25 /chinatrucks.com/ -- On November 19, FAW Jiefang and Zoomlion reached a strategic cooperation agreement at Zoomlion's Changsha Lugu base to comprehensively deepen the strategic partnership. Zhan Chunxin, Chairman, CEO and Party Secretary of Zoomlion, and Hu Hanjie, Assistant General Manager of China FAW, Chairman and Party Secretary of FAW Jiefang, presented at the signing ceremony.
The cooperation between the two sides has started with pumping equipment since 2016, in September, 2018, they signed their first-ever strategic cooperation agreement. Over the years of cooperation, some outcomes has been achieved in lightweight and intelligent and new energy products. As of October 2021, their first three-year strategic cooperation agreement objectives have been achieved, with nearly 12,000 products completed by working together.
According to the new agreement, FAW Jiefang and ZOOMLION have agreed to establish a Joint Technology R&D Center to further promote the technical cooperation. In addition, they also agreed on the development of new energy products including electric, hybrids and intelligent products, expanding their cooperation from the previous pumping equipment and mixing products to the crane and integration of chassis and superstructures. The goal they set for this cooperation is to reach 10 thousand units per year in the coming three years, which will further increase the vitality of the commercial vehicle market.
- FAW Jiefang, Livox, Zhito to Push Autonomous Heavy Truck Into Smart Driving Era 2020-10-23
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year 2020-07-27
- Jiefang Sold Over 60,000 Units Medium- and Heavy-duty Trucks in April 2020-05-19
- Handover Ceremony for 100 Jiefang&XCMG Cranes Was Held 2020-05-13
- FHA Huzun S200 Heavy-duty Truck Gets Launched in Lingyuan 2020-05-12
- FAW FHA Huzun S200 Heavy-duty Truck to Make its Debut 2020-02-11
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017 2017-07-17
- FAW Jiefang Takes a Narrow Lead in Heavy Truck Segment in April 2017-05-09
- An Overview on LNG Trucks in Two Sessions 2017-03-18
- 10 Jiefang J6P Delivered to Guangzhou Logistics 2017-01-11
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021