FAW Jiefang and ZOOMLION Continue to Deepen Their Strategic Partnership
CHANGSHA, CHINA, November 25 /chinatrucks.com/ -- On November 19, FAW Jiefang and Zoomlion reached a strategic cooperation agreement at Zoomlion's Changsha Lugu base to comprehensively deepen the strategic partnership. Zhan Chunxin, Chairman, CEO and Party Secretary of Zoomlion, and Hu Hanjie, Assistant General Manager of China FAW, Chairman and Party Secretary of FAW Jiefang, presented at the signing ceremony.
The cooperation between the two sides has started with pumping equipment since 2016, in September, 2018, they signed their first-ever strategic cooperation agreement. Over the years of cooperation, some outcomes has been achieved in lightweight and intelligent and new energy products. As of October 2021, their first three-year strategic cooperation agreement objectives have been achieved, with nearly 12,000 products completed by working together.
According to the new agreement, FAW Jiefang and ZOOMLION have agreed to establish a Joint Technology R&D Center to further promote the technical cooperation. In addition, they also agreed on the development of new energy products including electric, hybrids and intelligent products, expanding their cooperation from the previous pumping equipment and mixing products to the crane and integration of chassis and superstructures. The goal they set for this cooperation is to reach 10 thousand units per year in the coming three years, which will further increase the vitality of the commercial vehicle market.
- FAW Jiefang, Livox, Zhito to Push Autonomous Heavy Truck Into Smart Driving Era 2020-10-23
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year 2020-07-27
- Jiefang Sold Over 60,000 Units Medium- and Heavy-duty Trucks in April 2020-05-19
- Handover Ceremony for 100 Jiefang&XCMG Cranes Was Held 2020-05-13
- FHA Huzun S200 Heavy-duty Truck Gets Launched in Lingyuan 2020-05-12
- FAW FHA Huzun S200 Heavy-duty Truck to Make its Debut 2020-02-11
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017 2017-07-17
- FAW Jiefang Takes a Narrow Lead in Heavy Truck Segment in April 2017-05-09
- An Overview on LNG Trucks in Two Sessions 2017-03-18
- 10 Jiefang J6P Delivered to Guangzhou Logistics 2017-01-11
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- FAW Jiefang and ZOOMLION Continue to Deepen Their Strategic Partnership
- SAIC Light Truck EH500 Electric Sanitation Vehicle Obtains EU Certificate
- 30 Days Countdown to CIIE, Volvo Group Announces Participation in the Expo
- SANY to Attend the Second China-Africa Economic and Trade Expo
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
- Volvo Trucks Acquires Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturing Operation in China
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland
- Daimler and Cummins Signed GFA for Cooperation in Medium-duty Engines
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Top 10 Export Markets for Chinese Trucks in JAN.-SEP. 2021
- Top Ten New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Brands
- Top Ten Sales in New Energy Light-duty Trucks in September
- China Top 10 Tractor Head Performers in September
- Top Ten Sales in Heavy-duty Truck Market in September
- Light-duty Truck Sales Increased by More Than 30 Percent MOM in September
- JMC Pickup Sales Went Up by 13% YOY From January to September
- Sales Revenue Doubles in 50 Countries: SANY’s Internationalization Acceleratin
- SAIC Maxus' Sales Volume for Sep. Reached Record 17,684 Units, Up 25% YOY
- Weichai Power 2021 Interim Performance in A Glimpse