JAC Exhibited in 2021 World Manufacturing Convention
HEFEI, CHINA, November 25 /chinatrucks.com/ -- On Nov. 19, the 2021 World Manufacturing Convention officially kicked off in Hefei, capital of east China’s Anhui Province, with a number of the country’s cutting-edge technologies and products on display. JAC, China’s leading automaker, showcased its major achievements in intelligent manufacturing and technological innovation to the world.
As China has already stepped into an era of unrestricted competition, innovation is becoming an engine of growth for the automotive market. In such a context, JAC Group has always and will continue the innovation-oriented approach, and strive to strengthen its core competencies by speeding up the development of new technologies, materials and processes.
JAC has consistently allocated 3%-5% of total revenue to R&D on an annual basis since 2012. According to figures from JAC, its total investment in R&D has exceeded 11.7 billion yuan. The growth of R&D investment in turn leads to an increase in the number of patents. As of the end of October, 2021, the number of patents it obtained has totaled over 15000 pics, ranking the top among Chinese automakers.
In 2018, JAC’s production facility in Xingang was officially put into operation. The operations in Xingang include production of core components and whole vehicle, as well as port logistics. It is a model factory set to be built into a world-class green smart factory, with an annual production capacity of up to 200,000 high-end light trucks and pure electric light trucks. In 2020, roughly one vehicle can be produced in one minute in Xingang factory, best known as “minute factory”.
In October 2021, the production line of JAC’s advanced manufacturing plant in Hefei completed the phrased upgrade and got ready for the introduction of new models and capacity growth. Currently, the plant has an annual production capacity of 120,000 units, with potential to increase the capacity to 240,000 complete vehicles and components per year upon the completion of overall upgrade.
- 305 Units of JAC SUNRAY Vehicles Depart for Mexico 2022-04-20
- 90 JAC SUNRAY Ambulances Delivered to the Dominican Republic 2022-04-19
- 280 JAC Pickup Trucks Ready to Be Shipped to Colombia 2022-04-13
- JAC Hands over 100 Trucks to ZTO Express Vietnam 2022-03-28
- Batch of JAC Refrigerated Trucks Were Delivered to Jordan 2022-03-23
- JAC’s Combined Pickup Sales Exceeded 5000 Units in January, Up 51.7% YOY 2022-02-25
- JAC Electric Light-duty truck Became Brazil's Best-selling Vehicle 2022-02-21
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance 2022-02-18
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021 2022-02-16
- Setting a New Record! JAC Creates a Number of Firsts in Peru 2022-01-24
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021