JAC Exhibited in 2021 World Manufacturing Convention
HEFEI, CHINA, November 25 /chinatrucks.com/ -- On Nov. 19, the 2021 World Manufacturing Convention officially kicked off in Hefei, capital of east China’s Anhui Province, with a number of the country’s cutting-edge technologies and products on display. JAC, China’s leading automaker, showcased its major achievements in intelligent manufacturing and technological innovation to the world.
As China has already stepped into an era of unrestricted competition, innovation is becoming an engine of growth for the automotive market. In such a context, JAC Group has always and will continue the innovation-oriented approach, and strive to strengthen its core competencies by speeding up the development of new technologies, materials and processes.
JAC has consistently allocated 3%-5% of total revenue to R&D on an annual basis since 2012. According to figures from JAC, its total investment in R&D has exceeded 11.7 billion yuan. The growth of R&D investment in turn leads to an increase in the number of patents. As of the end of October, 2021, the number of patents it obtained has totaled over 15000 pics, ranking the top among Chinese automakers.
In 2018, JAC’s production facility in Xingang was officially put into operation. The operations in Xingang include production of core components and whole vehicle, as well as port logistics. It is a model factory set to be built into a world-class green smart factory, with an annual production capacity of up to 200,000 high-end light trucks and pure electric light trucks. In 2020, roughly one vehicle can be produced in one minute in Xingang factory, best known as “minute factory”.
In October 2021, the production line of JAC’s advanced manufacturing plant in Hefei completed the phrased upgrade and got ready for the introduction of new models and capacity growth. Currently, the plant has an annual production capacity of 120,000 units, with potential to increase the capacity to 240,000 complete vehicles and components per year upon the completion of overall upgrade.
- Philippines: JAC Donated Ambulances and Vans to Help Pandemic Fighting 2021-11-11
- JAC Sales Hit Record High in the First Three Quarters of 2021 2021-10-15
- 30 JAC Electric Light Trucks Were Delivered to Brazil's DHL Logistics Company 2021-10-12
- JAC Motors Officially Introduces Its T8PRO Pickup to Global Market 2021-08-13
- The First 22 JAC SUNRAY Pure Electric Vehicles to Arrive in Mexico 2021-08-06
- JAC Ranked No.1 in Sales of Peru Chinese Brand in H1,2021 2021-08-04
- JAC Delivered 62 Commercial Vehicles to Kazakhstan for Postal Service 2021-07-28
- JAC SUNRAY Ambulance Supports COVID-19 Pandemic Prevention in Kazakhstan 2021-07-20
- JAC Assited The China-Cape Verde Exchange Center Project 2021-07-01
- JAC SUNRAY Ambulances Delivered to Bolivia for Operation 2021-06-18
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- SANY Factory Certified as World’s First Lighthouse Factory in Heavy Machinery
- FAW Jiefang and ZOOMLION Continue to Deepen Their Strategic Partnership
- SAIC Light Truck EH500 Electric Sanitation Vehicle Obtains EU Certificate
- 30 Days Countdown to CIIE, Volvo Group Announces Participation in the Expo
- SANY to Attend the Second China-Africa Economic and Trade Expo
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
- Volvo Trucks Acquires Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturing Operation in China
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland
- Daimler and Cummins Signed GFA for Cooperation in Medium-duty Engines
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Top Ten Sales in New Energy Light-duty Trucks in October
- Top 10 Export Markets for Chinese Trucks in JAN.-SEP. 2021
- Top Ten New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Brands
- Top Ten Sales in New Energy Light-duty Trucks in September
- China Top 10 Tractor Head Performers in September
- Top Ten Sales in Heavy-duty Truck Market in September
- Light-duty Truck Sales Increased by More Than 30 Percent MOM in September
- JMC Pickup Sales Went Up by 13% YOY From January to September
- Sales Revenue Doubles in 50 Countries: SANY’s Internationalization Acceleratin
- SAIC Maxus' Sales Volume for Sep. Reached Record 17,684 Units, Up 25% YOY