SANY Inks Deal for Another 500 Electric Trucks
HEBEI, CHINA, November 30 /chinatrucks.com/ -- On September 3, SANY announced that it had just received a large order from GCL Energy Technology Co., Ltd. for 3,000 new energy trucks and 60 exchange stations, which provides a good start for its new energy vehicle development. On October 9, SANY reached a strategic cooperative partnership with Jinxi Iron and Steel Group on providing 138 electric trucks and made its first delivery of 50 units on site.
With these large orders, SANY regains monthly sales champion position in October after September and is among the best player for January to October cumulative sales. SANY is likely to maintain the champion position in sales of new energy heavy-duty trucks with the signing of another major order on November 28.
On November 28, SANY reached a strategic partnership with Hebei land port Bonded Logistics Company on providing 500 new energy heavy-duty trucks and handed over the first batch of electric tractors.
According to SANY, these delivered electric trucks are the first model of EV490 compound enhanced version, which is specifically designed for steel and coal applications in Hebei province.
SANY EV 490 swapping version can get a fresh battery pack installed in about five minutes and reduce pollutants by 15 tonnes in a year. In addition, its production, operation and scheduling work are conducted in a a real-time, fully dynamic and online way, with the operation data and energy consumption data accessible to the public in a real time.
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online 2022-03-29
- CATL Teams with Sany to Put Battery Swap-enabled Heavy Trucks into Service 2022-03-02
- SANY Factory Certified as World’s First Lighthouse Factory in Heavy Machinery 2021-11-29
- SANY Announced an Order for 3000 EV Heavy-duty Trucks from SEEKER 2021-09-08
- SANY's First Hydrogen-powered Heavy-duty Trucks Rolled Off the Line 2021-08-11
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland 2021-08-11
- Sany Partners with Deutz to Launch Kingway 435 Truck in China 2020-07-21
- SANY Signs Cooperation with Tencent to Boost Digitalization 2020-07-14
- Sany Join Hands with Deutz to Unveil the Truck Engine 2020-07-06
- SANY and DEUTZ to Launch Their First D12 Engine in June 2020-05-28
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021