SANY Inks Deal for Another 500 Electric Trucks
HEBEI, CHINA, November 30 /chinatrucks.com/ -- On September 3, SANY announced that it had just received a large order from GCL Energy Technology Co., Ltd. for 3,000 new energy trucks and 60 exchange stations, which provides a good start for its new energy vehicle development. On October 9, SANY reached a strategic cooperative partnership with Jinxi Iron and Steel Group on providing 138 electric trucks and made its first delivery of 50 units on site.
With these large orders, SANY regains monthly sales champion position in October after September and is among the best player for January to October cumulative sales. SANY is likely to maintain the champion position in sales of new energy heavy-duty trucks with the signing of another major order on November 28.
On November 28, SANY reached a strategic partnership with Hebei land port Bonded Logistics Company on providing 500 new energy heavy-duty trucks and handed over the first batch of electric tractors.
According to SANY, these delivered electric trucks are the first model of EV490 compound enhanced version, which is specifically designed for steel and coal applications in Hebei province.
SANY EV 490 swapping version can get a fresh battery pack installed in about five minutes and reduce pollutants by 15 tonnes in a year. In addition, its production, operation and scheduling work are conducted in a a real-time, fully dynamic and online way, with the operation data and energy consumption data accessible to the public in a real time.
- SANY Factory Certified as World’s First Lighthouse Factory in Heavy Machinery 2021-11-29
- SANY Announced an Order for 3000 EV Heavy-duty Trucks from SEEKER 2021-09-08
- SANY's First Hydrogen-powered Heavy-duty Trucks Rolled Off the Line 2021-08-11
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland 2021-08-11
- Sany Partners with Deutz to Launch Kingway 435 Truck in China 2020-07-21
- SANY Signs Cooperation with Tencent to Boost Digitalization 2020-07-14
- Sany Join Hands with Deutz to Unveil the Truck Engine 2020-07-06
- SANY and DEUTZ to Launch Their First D12 Engine in June 2020-05-28
- Sany Group Donates 1 Million Masks to India, Other South Asian Countries 2020-05-19
- Chery Rolls Off Its New Energy Mining Truck in Erdos 2021-12-21
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Chery Rolls Off Its New Energy Mining Truck in Erdos
- FAW Jiefang Put into Operation Its J7 Smart Vehicle Plant
- JAC Kazakhstan Plant Rolls Off Its 40,000th Vehicle in 2021
- SANY Factory Certified as World’s First Lighthouse Factory in Heavy Machinery
- FAW Jiefang and ZOOMLION Continue to Deepen Their Strategic Partnership
- SAIC Light Truck EH500 Electric Sanitation Vehicle Obtains EU Certificate
- 30 Days Countdown to CIIE, Volvo Group Announces Participation in the Expo
- SANY to Attend the Second China-Africa Economic and Trade Expo
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Top Ten Sales in New Energy Light-duty Trucks in October
- Top 10 Export Markets for Chinese Trucks in JAN.-SEP. 2021
- Top Ten New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Brands
- Top Ten Sales in New Energy Light-duty Trucks in September
- China Top 10 Tractor Head Performers in September
- Top Ten Sales in Heavy-duty Truck Market in September
- Light-duty Truck Sales Increased by More Than 30 Percent MOM in September
- JMC Pickup Sales Went Up by 13% YOY From January to September
- Sales Revenue Doubles in 50 Countries: SANY’s Internationalization Acceleratin
- SAIC Maxus' Sales Volume for Sep. Reached Record 17,684 Units, Up 25% YOY