FOTON Super Powertrain Helps Oil and Gas Transportation in Laos
LAOS, December 1 /chinatrucks.com/ -- As we can see from the image below , there is a devout Buddhist monk praying for the fleet in front of rows of FOTON AUMAN EST trucks in Vientiane, a city with rich Buddhist cultural deposits. This is exactly the delivery site where FOTON Motor handed over 40 heavy-duty trucks, including 20 semi-trailer tankers and 20 Semi-trailer tractors, to Lao oil and gas Transportation Company. After delivery, these trucks will be used for long-haul transportation of refined oil products in the region.
The customer’s company is owned and operated by a Southeast Asian International Transportation Group, which makes a high demand on vehicle performance due to the complexity and special properties of oil and gas. To meet customer's requirements, all vehicles delivered this time are FOTON AUMAN EST model specifically designed for long-distance transportation.
AUMAN EST is equipped with Foton Super Powerchain System, which is produced and integrated by FOTON Motor, together with Joint Venture partners Cummins and ZF. As part of the super powertrain, the engine can deliver up to 430 horsepower, which was paired with a 16-speed fully synchronous manual transmission. These configurations make the vehicle to provide more advantages when performing construction and special operation tasks and maximize the vehicle performance in safety, fuel economy and reliability.
Due to the impact of the epidemic, the automotive market has continued to be sluggish in the past two years. However, FOTON Motor has showed an upward trend in the Southeast Asian market. With the delivery of these AUMAN EST in Laos, it will further strength FOTON Motor’s market position in Southeast Asia. Soon afterwards, AUMAN AMT automatic products will also be introduced to the Lao market in due course to promote efficient operation in local transport industry.
- FOTON Motor Delivers Over 30 SPVs to Boost Transportation Construction in Uganda 2021-12-22
- 40 FOTON TUNLAND Pickup Trucks Were Delivered to Customer in Nigeria 2021-12-17
- 220 FOTON AUMAN Asphalt Tank Trucks Empower Road Construction in Nigeria 2021-12-16
- FOTON Motor Marks 15 Years in the Philippines 2021-12-10
- 332 FOTON Gratour Mini Trucks to Go into Service in the Philippines 2021-11-23
- FOTON Motor Launches 100% Commercial EVs in Thailand 2021-11-19
- FotonInMotion|JAN-OCT.Overseas Sales Volume Totaled 51999 Units,Up 67% YOY 2021-11-09
- Malaysia | FOTON EST AMT Helps Increase Productivity and Solve Driver Shortage 2021-11-05
- Foton Piaggio Sold 6234 New Porter NP6 to Customers in Europe from JAN.-SEP. 2021-10-26
- 5 Foton Trucks Were Delivered to Laos for Logistics Service 2021-10-15
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Chery Rolls Off Its New Energy Mining Truck in Erdos
- FAW Jiefang Put into Operation Its J7 Smart Vehicle Plant
- JAC Kazakhstan Plant Rolls Off Its 40,000th Vehicle in 2021
- SANY Factory Certified as World’s First Lighthouse Factory in Heavy Machinery
- FAW Jiefang and ZOOMLION Continue to Deepen Their Strategic Partnership
- SAIC Light Truck EH500 Electric Sanitation Vehicle Obtains EU Certificate
- 30 Days Countdown to CIIE, Volvo Group Announces Participation in the Expo
- SANY to Attend the Second China-Africa Economic and Trade Expo
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Top Ten Sales in New Energy Light-duty Trucks in October
- Top 10 Export Markets for Chinese Trucks in JAN.-SEP. 2021
- Top Ten New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Brands
- Top Ten Sales in New Energy Light-duty Trucks in September
- China Top 10 Tractor Head Performers in September
- Top Ten Sales in Heavy-duty Truck Market in September
- Light-duty Truck Sales Increased by More Than 30 Percent MOM in September
- JMC Pickup Sales Went Up by 13% YOY From January to September
- Sales Revenue Doubles in 50 Countries: SANY’s Internationalization Acceleratin
- SAIC Maxus' Sales Volume for Sep. Reached Record 17,684 Units, Up 25% YOY