FOTON Super Powertrain Helps Oil and Gas Transportation in Laos
LAOS, December 1 /chinatrucks.com/ -- As we can see from the image below , there is a devout Buddhist monk praying for the fleet in front of rows of FOTON AUMAN EST trucks in Vientiane, a city with rich Buddhist cultural deposits. This is exactly the delivery site where FOTON Motor handed over 40 heavy-duty trucks, including 20 semi-trailer tankers and 20 Semi-trailer tractors, to Lao oil and gas Transportation Company. After delivery, these trucks will be used for long-haul transportation of refined oil products in the region.
The customer’s company is owned and operated by a Southeast Asian International Transportation Group, which makes a high demand on vehicle performance due to the complexity and special properties of oil and gas. To meet customer's requirements, all vehicles delivered this time are FOTON AUMAN EST model specifically designed for long-distance transportation.
AUMAN EST is equipped with Foton Super Powerchain System, which is produced and integrated by FOTON Motor, together with Joint Venture partners Cummins and ZF. As part of the super powertrain, the engine can deliver up to 430 horsepower, which was paired with a 16-speed fully synchronous manual transmission. These configurations make the vehicle to provide more advantages when performing construction and special operation tasks and maximize the vehicle performance in safety, fuel economy and reliability.
Due to the impact of the epidemic, the automotive market has continued to be sluggish in the past two years. However, FOTON Motor has showed an upward trend in the Southeast Asian market. With the delivery of these AUMAN EST in Laos, it will further strength FOTON Motor’s market position in Southeast Asia. Soon afterwards, AUMAN AMT automatic products will also be introduced to the Lao market in due course to promote efficient operation in local transport industry.
- Cummins Starts Technical Certification Program for FOTON Mexico 2022-04-15
- FOTON Pakistan Delivered 3 Express Logistics Vehicle to DHL 2022-04-12
- CP FOTON’s Dealer Summit & AUMARK FLEX Launch Ceremony Held in Thailand 2022-04-12
- AUMAN EST-M Rolled off the Line at Foton Pakistan Factory 2022-04-03
- 400 Units of FOTON AUMAN Trucks Delivered to an Int'l Brewery Group of Nigeria 2022-04-01
- FOTON Mexico Passed the ISO9001 International Quality System Certification 2022-03-30
- FOTON Got First RCEP Certificate of Origin to Malaysia Issued by Beijing Customs 2022-03-23
- FOTON and Piaggio Group’s 10000TH NP6 New Porter Built at Italian Plant 2022-03-12
- FOTON Donates Mobile Service Vehicle to Boost Healthcare in Pakistan 2022-03-08
- FOTON AUMAN Impressed the World with Powerful Backing for "Dual Olympic City" 2022-02-11
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021