FOTON Motor Marks 15 Years in the Philippines
The PHILIPPINES, December 10, 2021 /chinatrucks.com/ -- On December 8, FOTON Motor launched two new products, AUMARK S 9T and AUMARK E 6T light truck, on the 15th anniversary of UAAGI, FOTON PHILIPPINES distributor. These products have been developed to meet the constant upgrading demand for load capacity, safety and efficiency in light truck logistics transport.
FOTON is the first Chinese automobile brand to be among the top 10 in the Philippine automotive market rankings. Over the past 15 years, Foton Motor has been enchancing its core competitiveness through technology upgarding and market expansion in the commercial vehicle sector. Today, it has gained the market dominance in 6-wheel truck market in the Philippines and enjoyed geat popularity among local and internationally renowned logistics companies.
FOTON Motor has been trusted by a number of noted logistics companies led by J&T Express, GoGo Express, Asian Ventures General Services and Arrowgo Logistics and more, and committed to branding as a remarkable expert on the logistics transportation.
FOTON AUMARK S 9T was developed based on the cutting-edge innovative technologies led by Europe. Measuring 20 feet long, AUMARK S 9T has a 6.1 ton payload capacity. It is powered by a Cummins 3.8-liter diesel engine, matched with a ZF 6-speed manual transmission. It boasts a 3.8L displacement with a maximum power output of 168hp and torque of 600N•m. A range of body options including dropside, jeepney, crane truck and freight transport have been launched for engineering dumping, passenger transport and logistics transportation purposes.
FOTON AUMARK E 6T measures 12 feet in length and powered by a 2.8-liter turbo diesel engine that produces a maximum power of 110 hp and a maximum torque of 280 N•m. With a reinforced high-strength chassis, AUMARK E 6T can carry as heavy as 2.1 tons of cargo. Amenable for a wide array of usages, It is available in three customizable bodies: Jeepney, Dropside and MPV.
In order to meet the diverse needs of customers in the Philippines, FOTON Motor will continue to target market demands and enhance its core competitiveness in product technology and service. As of now, Foton Motor has conquered market reach in cold chain transportation, logistics and freight transportation, medical rescue, fire fighting and passenger transportation segments in the Philippines. With the launch of these new products, FOTON Motor will further boost the industrial upgrading of jeepney as well as logistics and transportation sectors in terms of environmental protection and efficiency.
- Cummins Starts Technical Certification Program for FOTON Mexico 2022-04-15
- FOTON Pakistan Delivered 3 Express Logistics Vehicle to DHL 2022-04-12
- CP FOTON’s Dealer Summit & AUMARK FLEX Launch Ceremony Held in Thailand 2022-04-12
- AUMAN EST-M Rolled off the Line at Foton Pakistan Factory 2022-04-03
- 400 Units of FOTON AUMAN Trucks Delivered to an Int'l Brewery Group of Nigeria 2022-04-01
- FOTON Mexico Passed the ISO9001 International Quality System Certification 2022-03-30
- FOTON Got First RCEP Certificate of Origin to Malaysia Issued by Beijing Customs 2022-03-23
- FOTON and Piaggio Group’s 10000TH NP6 New Porter Built at Italian Plant 2022-03-12
- FOTON Donates Mobile Service Vehicle to Boost Healthcare in Pakistan 2022-03-08
- FOTON AUMAN Impressed the World with Powerful Backing for "Dual Olympic City" 2022-02-11
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021