CYSC Group and Weichai Group Sign Strategic Cooperation Agreement
CHINA, November 14, 2021 /chinatrucks.com/ -- At 11:30 am on November 29, 2021, China Yangtze River Shipping Group Co., Ltd. and Weichai Holding Group Co., Ltd. signed a strategic cooperation agreement. Zhang Rui, Secretary of the CPC Committee and Chairman of Yangtze River Shipping Group, Tan Xuguang, Secretary of the CPC Committee and Chairman of Shandong Heavy Industry Group and Weichai Group attended the signing ceremony.
Zhang Rui said that this strategic cooperation is a vivid manifestation of the implementation of the spirit of General Secretary Xi Jinping's important speech at the three symposiums on the development of the Yangtze River Economic Belt, and the construction of powerful domestic transportation industry and the high-quality development of inland shipping. The new generation of high-power gas engine has been successfully developed and put into use, making up for the key equipment shortcomings during the process of "gas application for Yangtze River". Both sides will use this as an opportunity to play the advantages of leading enterprises and jointly promote the application of clean energy in the Yangtze River shipping, and facilitate the high-quality development of the Yangtze River Economic Belt.
Tan Xuguang said that CYSC and Weichai had established a highly trusted partnership in the past 20 years and achieved win-win development. After continuous technological innovation and product upgrades, Weichai has completed a full range of green high-end marine products, leading China's shipbuilding industry to the higher end. For this cooperation, both sides will further play the synergies of the industrial chain and embody the responsibility of state-owned enterprises in the realization of the national “two goals regarding carbon emission”. These actions will be in accordance with the important instructions of General Secretary Xi Jinping to help the ecological governance and protection of the Yangtze River Basin.
Liu Guangyao, Deputy General Manager of CYSC Group, and Wang Zhijian, Executive President of Weichai Power, signed a strategic cooperation agreement on behalf of both sides.
- Weichai Aims to Perform a Leadership role in Large-scale Mining Equipment 2021-12-08
- Weichai Made Delivery of 150-ton Large Mining Trucks in Batches 2021-11-22
- Tan Xuguang Inspects Two Projects under Construction 2021-11-01
- Weichai Rises 6 Places in Rankings to 77th Amongst Top 500 Chinese Companies 2021-09-30
- Weichai Power 2021 Interim Performance in A Glimpse 2021-09-17
- Weichai Rolls Off Its 400,000th Engine with Euro VI Emission Level 2021-08-19
- Weichai Shortlisted Among China's Top 100 Machinery Industry 2021-08-09
- Weichai Ranks No. 1 in 2021 China Auto Spare Parts Industry 2021-07-15
- Weichai Completed its Strategic Restructuring of Lovol Heavy Industry 2021-01-07
- Tan Xuguang: 100 Days of Hard Work for a New Leap in Development 2021-01-06
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Chery Rolls Off Its New Energy Mining Truck in Erdos
- FAW Jiefang Put into Operation Its J7 Smart Vehicle Plant
- JAC Kazakhstan Plant Rolls Off Its 40,000th Vehicle in 2021
- SANY Factory Certified as World’s First Lighthouse Factory in Heavy Machinery
- FAW Jiefang and ZOOMLION Continue to Deepen Their Strategic Partnership
- SAIC Light Truck EH500 Electric Sanitation Vehicle Obtains EU Certificate
- 30 Days Countdown to CIIE, Volvo Group Announces Participation in the Expo
- SANY to Attend the Second China-Africa Economic and Trade Expo
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Top Ten Sales in New Energy Light-duty Trucks in October
- Top 10 Export Markets for Chinese Trucks in JAN.-SEP. 2021
- Top Ten New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Brands
- Top Ten Sales in New Energy Light-duty Trucks in September
- China Top 10 Tractor Head Performers in September
- Top Ten Sales in Heavy-duty Truck Market in September
- Light-duty Truck Sales Increased by More Than 30 Percent MOM in September
- JMC Pickup Sales Went Up by 13% YOY From January to September
- Sales Revenue Doubles in 50 Countries: SANY’s Internationalization Acceleratin
- SAIC Maxus' Sales Volume for Sep. Reached Record 17,684 Units, Up 25% YOY