40 FOTON TUNLAND Pickup Trucks Were Delivered to Customer in Nigeria
NIGERIA, December 17, 2021 /chinatrucks.com/ -- On December 15, FOTON Motor delivered 40 TUNLAND pickup trucks to its customer in Nigeria. With this new addition, the number of TUNLAND pickup trucks in the customer’s fleet will increase to 62 units and the total number of FOTON trucks to 132 units.
The customer has purchased 70 heavy-duty trucks and 62 pickup trucks from FOTON Motor Since its first purchase in 2018. All these trucks offer significant advantages in power, attendance and efficiency according to the customer.
On the same day, another leading enterprise in the industry in Nigeria also made the second purchase for 20 FOTON AUMAN asphalt tank trucks. With these successful deliveries one after another, FOTON Motor is honored to participate in the economic development in Nigeria and make joint efforts to gain trust from more industry-leading players.
In addition to engineering applications, activities relating to FOTON Motor’s layout of full-scenario commercial vehicles are also carried out in Nigeria. Days ago, FONTON Nigeria held a product launch event to showcase its VIEW C2, which can carry out passenger transport, freight transport and distribution services throughout urban areas.
FOTON Motor will continue devoting itself to the development of commercial vehicles with its advanced technologies, accelerating the construction work in Africa.
- FOTON Motor Delivers Over 30 SPVs to Boost Transportation Construction in Uganda 2021-12-22
- 220 FOTON AUMAN Asphalt Tank Trucks Empower Road Construction in Nigeria 2021-12-16
- FOTON Motor Marks 15 Years in the Philippines 2021-12-10
- FOTON Super Powertrain Helps Oil and Gas Transportation in Laos 2021-12-01
- 332 FOTON Gratour Mini Trucks to Go into Service in the Philippines 2021-11-23
- FOTON Motor Launches 100% Commercial EVs in Thailand 2021-11-19
- FotonInMotion|JAN-OCT.Overseas Sales Volume Totaled 51999 Units,Up 67% YOY 2021-11-09
- Malaysia | FOTON EST AMT Helps Increase Productivity and Solve Driver Shortage 2021-11-05
- Foton Piaggio Sold 6234 New Porter NP6 to Customers in Europe from JAN.-SEP. 2021-10-26
- 5 Foton Trucks Were Delivered to Laos for Logistics Service 2021-10-15
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Chery Rolls Off Its New Energy Mining Truck in Erdos
- FAW Jiefang Put into Operation Its J7 Smart Vehicle Plant
- JAC Kazakhstan Plant Rolls Off Its 40,000th Vehicle in 2021
- SANY Factory Certified as World’s First Lighthouse Factory in Heavy Machinery
- FAW Jiefang and ZOOMLION Continue to Deepen Their Strategic Partnership
- SAIC Light Truck EH500 Electric Sanitation Vehicle Obtains EU Certificate
- 30 Days Countdown to CIIE, Volvo Group Announces Participation in the Expo
- SANY to Attend the Second China-Africa Economic and Trade Expo
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Top Ten Sales in New Energy Light-duty Trucks in October
- Top 10 Export Markets for Chinese Trucks in JAN.-SEP. 2021
- Top Ten New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Brands
- Top Ten Sales in New Energy Light-duty Trucks in September
- China Top 10 Tractor Head Performers in September
- Top Ten Sales in Heavy-duty Truck Market in September
- Light-duty Truck Sales Increased by More Than 30 Percent MOM in September
- JMC Pickup Sales Went Up by 13% YOY From January to September
- Sales Revenue Doubles in 50 Countries: SANY’s Internationalization Acceleratin
- SAIC Maxus' Sales Volume for Sep. Reached Record 17,684 Units, Up 25% YOY