Chery Rolls Off Its New Energy Mining Truck in Erdos
ERDOS, CHINA, December 21, 2021 /chinatrucks.com/ -- As a new force in the new energy heavy-duty trucks, CHERY announced on December 18 that its first new energy mining truck successfully rolled off the production line at Erdos Parts Industrial Zone of Chery Automobile.
This day also marks the 22nd anniversary since its first vehicle rolled off the line. And on December 18, 1999, the first Chery car “Fulwin” already rolled off the assembly line, and more than 20 years later, the 10 millionth vehicle will soon be released.
The truck rolled off by Chery Holding Group at Ordos Parts Industrial Zone of Chery Automobile is the first batch of its pure electric mining trucks. In terms of configuration, its electric mining trucks are mainstream products in the market.
The new facilities, located in Erdos, occupy a 23000 m2 site, with a total investment in the project of 850,000,000 Yuan. The operations in Erdos will include chassis assembly line, Automobile Inspection Line, auto rain test line, light corridor appearance inspection line, upper assembly line, upper self-production line, paint refinishing room, complete vehicle debugging area. The products it will produce include pure electric wide-body dump truck, heavy-duty dump truck and tractor. The annual production capacity is expected to reach 3,000 heavy-duty trucks and special vehicles after the completion of the project.
Chery has also registered an independent trademark for its new energy mining trucks——Winfeng Auto. In addition to pure electric mining trucks, hydrogen-fueled mining trucks and special vehicles are expected to be put into production soon to provide a broader range of new energy products. By 2020, Chery aims to achieve an annual sales target of 3000 units.
- BYD Delivers the Largest Pure Electric Logistics Truck Fleet in Latin America 2021-12-16
- SANY Inks Deal for Another 500 Electric Trucks 2021-11-30
- Top Ten New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Brands 2021-11-16
- BYD Rolls Off a Driveless E-drive Cabin-less Terminal Tractor 2021-11-15
- SAIC Light Truck EH500 Electric Sanitation Vehicle Obtains EU Certificate 2021-11-10
- Scania to Deliver 75 Battery Electric Trucks to ASKO in Norway 2020-05-27
- BYD to Deliver First 20 Electric Trucks to Ecuador 2020-03-10
- 130 CAMC Battery Swapping Heavy-duty Trucks Delivered to Xi’an for Operation 2020-03-06
- 35 Units Electric Heavy Trucks for Coal Transportation Arrived in Tongchuan 2020-02-06
- Volvo Develops Heavy-duty Electric Concept Trucks 2019-12-11
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Chery Rolls Off Its New Energy Mining Truck in Erdos
- FAW Jiefang Put into Operation Its J7 Smart Vehicle Plant
- JAC Kazakhstan Plant Rolls Off Its 40,000th Vehicle in 2021
- SANY Factory Certified as World’s First Lighthouse Factory in Heavy Machinery
- FAW Jiefang and ZOOMLION Continue to Deepen Their Strategic Partnership
- SAIC Light Truck EH500 Electric Sanitation Vehicle Obtains EU Certificate
- 30 Days Countdown to CIIE, Volvo Group Announces Participation in the Expo
- SANY to Attend the Second China-Africa Economic and Trade Expo
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Top Ten Sales in New Energy Light-duty Trucks in October
- Top 10 Export Markets for Chinese Trucks in JAN.-SEP. 2021
- Top Ten New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Brands
- Top Ten Sales in New Energy Light-duty Trucks in September
- China Top 10 Tractor Head Performers in September
- Top Ten Sales in Heavy-duty Truck Market in September
- Light-duty Truck Sales Increased by More Than 30 Percent MOM in September
- JMC Pickup Sales Went Up by 13% YOY From January to September
- Sales Revenue Doubles in 50 Countries: SANY’s Internationalization Acceleratin
- SAIC Maxus' Sales Volume for Sep. Reached Record 17,684 Units, Up 25% YOY