FOTON Motor Delivers Over 30 SPVs to Boost Transportation Construction in Uganda
UGANDA, December 22, 2021 /chinatrucks.com/ -- The first batch of over 30 FOTON special purpose vehicles will be shipped to Uganda in December and delivered to the customer as scheduled. These vehicles are intended for use in the China Railway 18th Bureau’s Alwi- Nebbi project (hereafter referred to as NEBBI project) in Uganda after delivery.
Under China's One Belt One Road initiative, FOTON Overseas has actively participated in the international market and focused on identifying and satisfying the needs of strategic customers such as contracting & construction enterprises. This delivery is the first batch order received from NEBBI project after ongoing efforts.
NEBBI project includes reconstruction of the road from Alwi to Nebbi and upgrading works on the roads in Pakwach and Nebbi towns in Uganda. The roads have a total length of 37.3 kilometers for a construction period of 24 months.
After receiving the order, FOTON Motor has made every effort to ensure that all products will be delivered on schedule by optimizing and adjusting the production process and procedures and strictly performing the inspection and testing system and much more.
FOTON Motor has always been delivering the trust in Uganda. To provide further support for road construction in Uganda and help upgrade local transportation infrastructure, FOTON Motor will continue to make market-oriented innovations and devote itself to providing customers with more reliable products and services.
- FOTON Pakistan Delivered 3 Express Logistics Vehicle to DHL 2022-04-12
- CP FOTON’s Dealer Summit & AUMARK FLEX Launch Ceremony Held in Thailand 2022-04-12
- AUMAN EST-M Rolled off the Line at Foton Pakistan Factory 2022-04-03
- 400 Units of FOTON AUMAN Trucks Delivered to an Int'l Brewery Group of Nigeria 2022-04-01
- FOTON Mexico Passed the ISO9001 International Quality System Certification 2022-03-30
- FOTON Got First RCEP Certificate of Origin to Malaysia Issued by Beijing Customs 2022-03-23
- FOTON and Piaggio Group’s 10000TH NP6 New Porter Built at Italian Plant 2022-03-12
- FOTON Donates Mobile Service Vehicle to Boost Healthcare in Pakistan 2022-03-08
- FOTON AUMAN Impressed the World with Powerful Backing for "Dual Olympic City" 2022-02-11
- FOTON Motor Ranked First in Exports for the 11th Year in a Row 2022-01-29
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021