100 Dongfeng EV200 Ready to Be Exported to Korea
KOREA, December, 27 /chinatrucks.com/--On December 21, 2021, 100 Dongfeng EV200 commercial vehicles successfully passed the acceptance test, and will soon be exported to South Korea and delivered to customer before the Spring Festival. Park Young-joon, vice president of JJ Motor Company of Korea, said, “Dongfeng Automobile Co., Ltd. (hereafter referred to as DFAC) is a leading truck manufacturer in China in terms of both quality and production management, which is why we choose DFAC."
With the strong support from DFAC, the overseas business department has been sorting out the issues that may arise and upgrading the product line for new energy products. The EV200 has been equipped additionally with an electronic brake balance system according to the actual road conditions in Korea.
"For many years, we have been actively expanding in overseas markets. In the past, we only exported VAN vehicles, but now our export business involves not only VAN vehicles, but also small trucks, medium trucks and much more. Next, we will further develop intercity electric trucks and a full range of electric logistics vehicles to meet various local applications." said Xiao Huagang, deputy general manager of the New Energy and Americas Division of the Overseas Business Unit of DFAC.
In addition to the export to South Korea, DFAC also received many orders from Europe, America and other countries and regions for supplying new energy vehicles.
In future, DFAC will continue to devote itself to the development of new energy vehicles, taking the market demand as the guide to provide more superior experience for customer.
- China’s First Ammonia Diesel Engine for Heavy Vehicle Ignited Successfully 2022-04-07
- Dongfeng Delivers 100 CNG Tractors to Its Nigerian Customer 2022-03-15
- 24 Dongfeng Tractors Were Delivered to Vietnamese Customer for Express Service 2021-11-30
- Dongfeng 16L Longqing DDi13 Engine Makes its Debut 2020-11-16
- Dongfeng Hands Over Some 200 Trucks to Overseas Market 2020-10-23
- Dongfeng 5G + Autonomous Driving Container Trucks Go Into Trial Operation 2020-05-15
- Dongfeng and Inceptio to Roll Off L3 Autonomous Heavy-duty Trucks by Late 2021 2020-05-06
- Dongfeng to Bring Seven Popular Vehicles on Display at 2017 CCVS 2017-11-03
- Global Natural Gas Commercial Vehicles Market 2017 – Dongfeng, Foton 2017-03-21
- Hyundai Put Self-driving Truck on South Korean Highway for Test Run 2018-08-23
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021