100 Parts Stores in 10 Countries! FOTON Parts Sales Jumped in Overseas Market
OVERSEAS MARKET, Jan 10 (chinatrucks.com)--In early 2021, FOTON overseas launched its plan to set up "100 parts stores in 10 countries", aiming to improve the turnover rate and convenience of parts terminals, empower automobile services in the full life cycle and provide improved vehicle service guarantee. Over the past year, FOTON Motor’s parts business has jumped despite the frequent global outbreak of COVID-19 and overall market downturn, with its sales rising by about 20% compared to 2020.
As a part of FOTON’s campaign to set up “"100 parts stores in 10 countries”, many direct-sale parts stores have been set up in the past year to better serve overseas customers and meet their diversified needs for original genuine parts and high-quality parts. As of now, 29 direct-sale parts stortes across ten countries including Vietnam, Bolivia, Malaysia, Philippines, Colombia, Peru, UAE, West Asia, Egypt and Bangladesh have been set up, and the total number are expected to be reach 69 by 2022.
Focus on Southeast Asia and conduct channel building in key markets
In 2021, FOTON Motor has achieved universal coverage of secondary service stations in Hai Phong, Hoang An and Quang Tri provinces, in Vietnam and performed upgrading on terminal parts stores; 2 first-level direct-sale accessory stores were set up in Manila, Philippines; The first store in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia was set up, which fills the gap of lack of Foton parts store in Malaysia and sets a good benchmark for the subsequent network construction in the market.
Parts Store in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
New high-quality parts channels have been successfully developed in South America, Middle East and North Africa
Llikewise, FOTON Motor has successfully developed high-quality accessory channels across Colombia, Peru, Bolivia, the United Arab Emirates, and Egypt in South America, Middle East and North Africa and completed the first phase of construction and upgrading on terminal parts stores.
Parts Store in Colombia
In 2022, FOTON Motor will strengthen efforts to seek more publicity opportunities for its parts brand “AUTOMATE” in overseas market. Under the principles of being close to the places where customers locate and customers work and being close to autoparts service suppliers’ business circle, FOTON Motor will continue to broden scope of channel building to provide further support for complete vehicle sales in overseas market.
- FOTON Exhibited at IIICF for the 6th Consecutive Year in Macao 2022-09-30
- PIMS: FOTON Motor Innovates Mobility Solutions for the Philippines 2022-09-21
- FOTON Secures an Order to Supply 267 Medium and Heavy Trucks to Nigeria 2022-08-02
- Foton's Brand Value Reaches RMB 191,516 Million 2022-07-28
- FOTON iBLUE EV Truck Obtained EU WVTA Certificate 2022-07-27
- FOTON New Energy Mixer Delivered to Mexico 2022-07-27
- FOTON's Highlights in H1, 2022|Overseas Sales Volume 44703 Units, Up 47.3% YOY 2022-07-26
- FOTON Ambulances Support Nigeria in Opening Green Channels for Medical Care 2022-07-22
- FOTON AUMAN EST-A Launched in Mexico 2022-06-28
- Expect More From Angka-Tan Motor, the Sole Distributor of FOTON in Malaysia 2022-06-15
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Notice on Closure of Office During National Holiday
- National Fuel Cell Technology Innovation Center Officially Launched in Shandong
- CIMC Posts Record-high Overseas Revenue and Profit in H1
- FAW Jiefang Forms a New Energy Vehicle Joint Venture with Battery Giant CATL
- 2022 Discovery & Trust Truck Users Survey Campaign Starts
- What Makes CAMC's Battery-swapping Tractor a Superstar in NEV Market
- GEELY, Yuexiu Reached a ¥3 Billion Cooperation on Battery Swapping Heavy Trucks
- SANY and Pony.ai Form Joint Venture to Mass Produce Autonomous Trucks
- FULONGMA's Electric Garbage Truck Debuts at Indonesian PEVS
- SHACMAN Attends the 34th Mobil Delvac Truck Field Race in Colombia
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China’s Pickup Sales Continued Robust Growth in August
- New Energy Heavy Trucks Saw 127% YOY Growth in August 2022
- Top Ten Heavy-duty Truck Players in August
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 54% YOY to 48700 Units in July
- FAW Jiefang Reports 42% YoY Increase in Overseas Sales in H1, 2022
- NEV Dumpers Surge 503% YoY to 2745 Units in the First Seven Months
- China's Pickup Truck Sales Went Up 19% in June
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 29% YOY to 220,789 Units in H1, 2022
- Sales of New Energy Dump Trucks Jump 476% YoY in First Five Months
- Overall Sales of SACI MAXUS in the First Six Months Hit 81,000 Units