100 Parts Stores in 10 Countries! FOTON Parts Sales Jumped in Overseas Market
OVERSEAS MARKET, Jan 10 (chinatrucks.com)--In early 2021, FOTON overseas launched its plan to set up "100 parts stores in 10 countries", with the purpose to improve the turnover rate and convenience of parts terminals, to empower automobile services in the full life cycle and to provide improved vehicle service guarantee. Over the past year, FOTON Motor’s parts business has jumped despite the frequent global outbreak of COVID-19 and overall market downturn, with its sales rising by about 20% compared to 2020.
As a part of FOTON’s campaign to set up “"100 parts stores in 10 countries”, many direct-sale parts stores have been set up in the past year to better serve overseas customers and meet their diversified needs for original genuine parts and high-quality parts. As of now, 29 direct-sale parts stortes across ten countries including Vietnam, Bolivia, Malaysia, Philippines, Colombia, Peru, UAE, West Asia, Egypt and Bangladesh have been set up, and the total number are expected to be reach 69 by 2022.
Focus on Southeast Asia and conduct channel building in key markets
In 2021, FOTON Motor has achieved universal coverage of secondary service stations in Hai Phong, Hoang An and Quang Tri provinces, in Vietnam and performed upgrading on terminal parts stores; 2 first-level direct-sale accessory stores were set up in Manila, Philippines; The first store in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia was set up, which fills the gap of lack of Foton parts store in Malaysia and sets a good benchmark for the subsequent network construction in the market.
Parts Store in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
New high-quality parts channels have been successfully developed in South America, Middle East and North Africa
Llikewise, FOTON Motor has successfully developed high-quality accessory channels across Colombia, Peru, Bolivia, the United Arab Emirates, and Egypt in South America, Middle East and North Africa and completed the first phase of construction and upgrading on terminal parts stores.
Parts Store in Colombia
In 2022, FOTON Motor will strengthen efforts to seek more publicity opportunities for its parts brand “AUTOMATE” in overseas market. Under the principles of being close to the places where customers locate and customers work and being close to autoparts service suppliers’ business circle, FOTON Motor will continue to broden scope of channel building to provide further support for complete vehicle sales in overseas market.
- Cummins Starts Technical Certification Program for FOTON Mexico 2022-04-15
- FOTON Pakistan Delivered 3 Express Logistics Vehicle to DHL 2022-04-12
- CP FOTON’s Dealer Summit & AUMARK FLEX Launch Ceremony Held in Thailand 2022-04-12
- AUMAN EST-M Rolled off the Line at Foton Pakistan Factory 2022-04-03
- 400 Units of FOTON AUMAN Trucks Delivered to an Int'l Brewery Group of Nigeria 2022-04-01
- FOTON Mexico Passed the ISO9001 International Quality System Certification 2022-03-30
- FOTON Got First RCEP Certificate of Origin to Malaysia Issued by Beijing Customs 2022-03-23
- FOTON and Piaggio Group’s 10000TH NP6 New Porter Built at Italian Plant 2022-03-12
- FOTON Donates Mobile Service Vehicle to Boost Healthcare in Pakistan 2022-03-08
- FOTON AUMAN Impressed the World with Powerful Backing for "Dual Olympic City" 2022-02-11
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021