100 Parts Stores in 10 Countries! FOTON Parts Sales Jumped in Overseas Market
OVERSEAS MARKET, Jan 10 (chinatrucks.com)--In early 2021, FOTON overseas launched its plan to set up "100 parts stores in 10 countries", with the purpose to improve the turnover rate and convenience of parts terminals, to empower automobile services in the full life cycle and to provide improved vehicle service guarantee. Over the past year, FOTON Motor’s parts business has jumped despite the frequent global outbreak of COVID-19 and overall market downturn, with its sales rising by about 20% compared to 2020.
As a part of FOTON’s campaign to set up “"100 parts stores in 10 countries”, many direct-sale parts stores have been set up in the past year to better serve overseas customers and meet their diversified needs for original genuine parts and high-quality parts. As of now, 29 direct-sale parts stortes across ten countries including Vietnam, Bolivia, Malaysia, Philippines, Colombia, Peru, UAE, West Asia, Egypt and Bangladesh have been set up, and the total number are expected to be reach 69 by 2022.
Focus on Southeast Asia and conduct channel building in key markets
In 2021, FOTON Motor has achieved universal coverage of secondary service stations in Hai Phong, Hoang An and Quang Tri provinces, in Vietnam and performed upgrading on terminal parts stores; 2 first-level direct-sale accessory stores were set up in Manila, Philippines; The first store in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia was set up, which fills the gap of lack of Foton parts store in Malaysia and sets a good benchmark for the subsequent network construction in the market.
Parts Store in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
New high-quality parts channels have been successfully developed in South America, Middle East and North Africa
Llikewise, FOTON Motor has successfully developed high-quality accessory channels across Colombia, Peru, Bolivia, the United Arab Emirates, and Egypt in South America, Middle East and North Africa and completed the first phase of construction and upgrading on terminal parts stores.
Parts Store in Colombia
In 2022, FOTON Motor will strengthen efforts to seek more publicity opportunities for its parts brand “AUTOMATE” in overseas market. Under the principles of being close to the places where customers locate and customers work and being close to autoparts service suppliers’ business circle, FOTON Motor will continue to broden scope of channel building to provide further support for complete vehicle sales in overseas market.
- Grand Start 2022: FOTON Nigeria 110 Units of AUMAN GTL Delivery 2022-01-05
- FOTON Motor Delivers Over 30 SPVs to Boost Transportation Construction in Uganda 2021-12-22
- 40 FOTON TUNLAND Pickup Trucks Were Delivered to Customer in Nigeria 2021-12-17
- 220 FOTON AUMAN Asphalt Tank Trucks Empower Road Construction in Nigeria 2021-12-16
- FOTON Motor Marks 15 Years in the Philippines 2021-12-10
- FOTON Super Powertrain Helps Oil and Gas Transportation in Laos 2021-12-01
- 332 FOTON Gratour Mini Trucks to Go into Service in the Philippines 2021-11-23
- FOTON Motor Launches 100% Commercial EVs in Thailand 2021-11-19
- FotonInMotion|JAN-OCT.Overseas Sales Volume Totaled 51999 Units,Up 67% YOY 2021-11-09
- Malaysia | FOTON EST AMT Helps Increase Productivity and Solve Driver Shortage 2021-11-05
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BOSCH Qingling Hydrogen Fuel Cell Project Officially Kicks off in Chongqing
- Volvo, Daimler And Traton Agree On JV Charging Network for Europe
- JAC Ranks Top 40 in "BrandZ Top 50 Global Brands in China in 2021" List
- Chery Rolls Off Its New Energy Mining Truck in Erdos
- FAW Jiefang Put into Operation Its J7 Smart Vehicle Plant
- JAC Kazakhstan Plant Rolls Off Its 40,000th Vehicle in 2021
- SANY Factory Certified as World’s First Lighthouse Factory in Heavy Machinery
- FAW Jiefang and ZOOMLION Continue to Deepen Their Strategic Partnership
- SAIC Light Truck EH500 Electric Sanitation Vehicle Obtains EU Certificate
- 30 Days Countdown to CIIE, Volvo Group Announces Participation in the Expo
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Top Ten Dump Truck Players in November
- China’s Domestic Tractor Head Sales Exceed 30,000 Units in November
- JMC's Sales in Chile Jumped 300% YoY in 2021
- China Posts Domestic Heavy-duty Truck Sales for November
- Top Ten Sales in New Energy Light-duty Trucks in October
- Top 10 Export Markets for Chinese Trucks in JAN.-SEP. 2021
- Top Ten New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Brands
- Top Ten Sales in New Energy Light-duty Trucks in September
- China Top 10 Tractor Head Performers in September
- Top Ten Sales in Heavy-duty Truck Market in September