100 Parts Stores in 10 Countries! FOTON Parts Sales Jumped in Overseas Market
OVERSEAS MARKET, Jan 10 (chinatrucks.com)--In early 2021, FOTON overseas launched its plan to set up "100 parts stores in 10 countries", aiming to improve the turnover rate and convenience of parts terminals, empower automobile services in the full life cycle and provide improved vehicle service guarantee. Over the past year, FOTON Motor’s parts business has jumped despite the frequent global outbreak of COVID-19 and overall market downturn, with its sales rising by about 20% compared to 2020.
As a part of FOTON’s campaign to set up “"100 parts stores in 10 countries”, many direct-sale parts stores have been set up in the past year to better serve overseas customers and meet their diversified needs for original genuine parts and high-quality parts. As of now, 29 direct-sale parts stortes across ten countries including Vietnam, Bolivia, Malaysia, Philippines, Colombia, Peru, UAE, West Asia, Egypt and Bangladesh have been set up, and the total number are expected to be reach 69 by 2022.
Focus on Southeast Asia and conduct channel building in key markets
In 2021, FOTON Motor has achieved universal coverage of secondary service stations in Hai Phong, Hoang An and Quang Tri provinces, in Vietnam and performed upgrading on terminal parts stores; 2 first-level direct-sale accessory stores were set up in Manila, Philippines; The first store in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia was set up, which fills the gap of lack of Foton parts store in Malaysia and sets a good benchmark for the subsequent network construction in the market.
Parts Store in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
New high-quality parts channels have been successfully developed in South America, Middle East and North Africa
Llikewise, FOTON Motor has successfully developed high-quality accessory channels across Colombia, Peru, Bolivia, the United Arab Emirates, and Egypt in South America, Middle East and North Africa and completed the first phase of construction and upgrading on terminal parts stores.
Parts Store in Colombia
In 2022, FOTON Motor will strengthen efforts to seek more publicity opportunities for its parts brand “AUTOMATE” in overseas market. Under the principles of being close to the places where customers locate and customers work and being close to autoparts service suppliers’ business circle, FOTON Motor will continue to broden scope of channel building to provide further support for complete vehicle sales in overseas market.
- FOTON Delivers its 11 Millionth Vehicle -- TUNLAND V Pikcup 2023-04-17
- Philippines' First Electric Light Truck Unveiled & MILER Truck Debut 2023-02-16
- FOTON Auman High-end Mixer Trucks Rolled Off the Line in Thailand 2023-01-06
- CATL, FOTON to Form Joint Venture for Battery Leasing Business 2022-12-09
- Delivering the Trust: Flashing the Philipino Express 2022-11-16
- FOTON Secured an Order for 60 AUMAN EST-A AMT Trucks in Eastern Europe 2022-10-21
- Not only Mexico and Vietnam, These Are Also the Most Important Export Markets 2022-10-14
- FOTON Mexico EVolves a Better World 2022-10-08
- FOTON Exhibited at IIICF for the 6th Consecutive Year in Macao 2022-09-30
- PIMS: FOTON Motor Innovates Mobility Solutions for the Philippines 2022-09-21
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- World’s First All-electric Scania Car Transporter Goes into Service
- China’s First Mining Specialized Remote Sensing Satellite Launched
- SINOTRUK Delivers Full Year 2022 Results, Heavy Truck Sales Down 52.50%
- FOTON and Cummins Team up to Build a New Engine Plant in Thailand
- SANY Awarded as 2022 Forbes China TOP 50 Sustainable DEV Industrial Enterprises
- Daimler Trucks and Buses Signs Deal with XCMG Fire Fighting
- FAW Jiefang Sichuan Branch Was Officially Established
- Bus & Truck Expo Set to be Held in May 2023
- Yutong, SCG Signed MoU for Green Mining in Thailand
- CAT Displays Its First Battery Electric Large Mining Truck
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Half Year Review of Commercial Vehicle Sales
- China Exported 63,000 Trucks in May, Up 33% YoY
- Top 10 Best-selling Battery-swapping Heavy Trucks in China in April
- China Exported 158,000 Trucks in Q1, Up 41% YoY
- China’s Truck Exports Grew by 43.8% YoY to 46600 Units in Feb., 2023
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Rising 29% YOY to 77200 in Feb
- China Exports 567,000 Trucks in 2022, Hitting a New High in a Decade
- China’s Pickup Exports Jumped 65% YOY in 2022
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 42% YOY to 53,000 Units in November
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Fell by 9% YoY to 46000 Units in Nov.