Allison Transmission Delivers 2 Millionth 1000/2000 Series Transmission
INDIANAPOLIS, January 11, 2021 – Allison Transmission, a leading designer and manufacturer of conventional and electrified vehicle propulsion solutions, is pleased to announce the delivery of its 2 millionth 1000/2000 Series transmission, a milestone in the company’s history of providing reliable, durable transmissions for light and medium duty commercial vehicles. The transmission was delivered to Penske Truck Leasing, a leading global transportation services provider.
“We are proud to reach this meaningful milestone in the production and delivery of the 1000/2000 Series transmission,” said Rod Luke, Executive Director of Plant 4 1000/2000 Series Production at Allison Transmission. “This accomplishment speaks to Allison’s longstanding commitment to manufacturing high-quality propulsion solutions that are proven to help our fleet customers operate more efficiently and improve the way the world works. Reliability is Allison’s tradition, and our 1000 and 2000 Series product line has been a cornerstone in establishing Allison’s reputation for quality, reliability, and durability since the launch of this product in 1998.”
Allison’s 1000 Series™ and 2000 Series™ can be found everywhere in our communities, from ambulances to school buses, to municipal, and distribution and delivery trucks that support essential businesses and critical infrastructure and support services. The 1000 and 2000 Series products remain the industry benchmark in a market that serves uncompromising end users.
Allison celebrated the delivery of its 2 millionth 1000/2000 Series transmission during an event hosted at the company’s headquarters in Indianapolis. Penske Truck Leasing was in attendance for the celebration to formally accept the milestone unit.
“At Penske, we equip our medium duty commercial vehicles with Allison fully automatic transmissions because of the world class assembly, attention to detail and commitment to excellence. We know we can count on them to operate reliably and maximize productivity for our fleet and our customers,” said Paul Rosa, Senior Vice President of Procurement and Fleet Planning, Penske Truck Leasing. “We’re thrilled to receive Allison’s 2 millionth 1000/2000 Series transmission, and we look forward to our continued partnership.”
- SANY's All-Terrain Crane Featurs Allison Transmission 2021-12-24
- Heishan Fleet Selects Tonly Mining Trucks with Allison 4800 ORS Transmission 2021-11-08
- Allison to Acquire India-Based AVTEC's Transmission & Machining Business 2021-10-08
- JJE and Allison Partner to Develop CV Electrified Powertrain Solutions 2021-09-23
- Papua New Gu Customer to Order More CAMC Trucks with Allison AT 2021-06-25
- Allison Launches eGen Power™ for Medium and Heavy-Duty Commercial Trucks 2020-12-22
- Allison Brings Vehicle Testing into State-of-the-Art Indianapolis Facility 2020-09-04
- ISUZU's New Gasoline-powered Class 5 Truck Features Allison Transmission 2020-08-03
- BYD Signs COP26 Agreement to Speed Up EV Adoption 2021-11-18
- FOTON 828|Foton Motor to Export 1780 Vehilces to South America 2021-08-28
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Shandong Province Pursues for a Green Hydrogen Future
- BOSCH Qingling Hydrogen Fuel Cell Project Officially Kicks off in Chongqing
- Volvo, Daimler And Traton Agree On JV Charging Network for Europe
- JAC Ranks Top 40 in "BrandZ Top 50 Global Brands in China in 2021" List
- Chery Rolls Off Its New Energy Mining Truck in Erdos
- FAW Jiefang Put into Operation Its J7 Smart Vehicle Plant
- JAC Kazakhstan Plant Rolls Off Its 40,000th Vehicle in 2021
- SANY Factory Certified as World’s First Lighthouse Factory in Heavy Machinery
- FAW Jiefang and ZOOMLION Continue to Deepen Their Strategic Partnership
- SAIC Light Truck EH500 Electric Sanitation Vehicle Obtains EU Certificate
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Top Ten Dump Truck Players in November
- China’s Domestic Tractor Head Sales Exceed 30,000 Units in November
- JMC's Sales in Chile Jumped 300% YoY in 2021
- China Posts Domestic Heavy-duty Truck Sales for November
- Top Ten Sales in New Energy Light-duty Trucks in October
- Top 10 Export Markets for Chinese Trucks in JAN.-SEP. 2021
- Top Ten New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Brands
- Top Ten Sales in New Energy Light-duty Trucks in September
- China Top 10 Tractor Head Performers in September
- Top Ten Sales in Heavy-duty Truck Market in September