JAC Vietnam Ends the Year 2021 with Multiple Orders
VIETNAM, Jan 21(chinatrucks.com)--In November, JAC Binh Duong direct sale store received an order for 4 units of JAC Trucks from BK Transport Company. The customer was known to be a big fan of JAC’s competitors. However, after the first purchase and trial of 2 JAC trucks, the customer spoke highly of its performance and placed an additional order for 2 more narrow-body Cummins model.
In mid-December, the last batch of coach cars(H360) was delivered to Ho Chi Minh City People's Police University by JAC Binh Duong direct sale store, bringing the total number of JAC coach cars delivered to 8 units. At the beginning of January, JAC Haiphong directly-managed store successfully got an order for 10 coach cars from a driving school.
In addition to narrow-body model, Cummins wide-body model was also favored by logistics customers. Specializing in short-haul express transport, Mingde Transport Company chose JAC N800 long cargo box edition. Featuring longer cargo box, strong power and low fuel consumption, JAC N800 is particularly suitable for transporting light weight cargo. According to the customer, they have put 3 units into operation and the customer plan to add one more unit to the northern transport network in the coming year. Since its arrival in Vietnam, the Cummins-powered model has made a significant market success in Vietnam with its extremely high performance and low cost, becoming the flagship model of its kind!
In January 2021, J&T branch located in Can Tho placed an order for an additional 3 JAC A5 medium trucks following hundreds of purchase in 2020.
South Korea based HYUNG IK, a logistics company made a centralized purchasing for 18 units of JAC A5 trucks for transporting electronic components. After its experience for one year, the customer was very satisfied with the vehicle performance and made another purchase for 5 more A5 models, becoming one of the rare seed customers from South Korea.
On January 5, 2022, delivery of 3 JAC trucks took place in Can Tho store, making a grand start for the new year.
- JAC Hands over 100 Trucks to ZTO Express Vietnam 2022-03-28
- Batch of JAC Refrigerated Trucks Were Delivered to Jordan 2022-03-23
- JAC’s Combined Pickup Sales Exceeded 5000 Units in January, Up 51.7% YOY 2022-02-25
- JAC Electric Light-duty truck Became Brazil's Best-selling Vehicle 2022-02-21
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance 2022-02-18
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021 2022-02-16
- Setting a New Record! JAC Creates a Number of Firsts in Peru 2022-01-24
- JAC Ranks Top 40 in "BrandZ Top 50 Global Brands in China in 2021" List 2021-12-23
- 400 Units JAC T8 Pickups to be Exported to Saudi Arabia 2021-12-15
- JAC Kazakhstan Plant Rolls Off Its 40,000th Vehicle in 2021 2021-12-09
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021