SANY 2022 Lightweight Mixer Came into the Market
SHAOYANG, CHINA, January 25(chinatrucks.com) --On January 11, SANY’s new generation of lightweight mixer truck was rolled off the production line in Shaoyang.
In response to "double carbon" strategy, SANY has performed over 40 transformations and upgrades on the whole vehicle in tems of fuel saving and light weight design and more.
The mixer truck is made of high-strength aluminum alloy and non-metal materials and adopts 12 additional lightweight technologies to ensure that it can comply with regulatory requirements.
The mixer truck can cut the fuel consumption by 10% and improve operation efficiency by 10% because of the latest DEUTZ D09 engine which is purpose-built for this mixer trucks and the advanced core components.
In addition to the lightweight mixer, the latest Deutz D09 was also launched into the market. It has a remarkable ability to adapt to various conditions thanks to the comprehensive upgrading being performed to its core components, vehicle thermal management technology and ultra-high-pressure fuel injection technology.
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online 2022-03-29
- CATL Teams with Sany to Put Battery Swap-enabled Heavy Trucks into Service 2022-03-02
- SANY's All-Terrain Crane Featurs Allison Transmission 2021-12-24
- SANY Inks Deal for Another 500 Electric Trucks 2021-11-30
- SANY Factory Certified as World’s First Lighthouse Factory in Heavy Machinery 2021-11-29
- Sales Revenue Doubles in 50 Countries: SANY’s Internationalization Acceleratin 2021-10-11
- SANY to Attend the Second China-Africa Economic and Trade Expo 2021-09-28
- SANY Announced an Order for 3000 EV Heavy-duty Trucks from SEEKER 2021-09-08
- SANY's First Hydrogen-powered Heavy-duty Trucks Rolled Off the Line 2021-08-11
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland 2021-08-11
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021