FOTON AUMAN Impressed the World with Powerful Backing for "Dual Olympic City"
BEIJING, CHINA, Feb 11(chinatrucks.com)--On January 4, the Olympic flame, which symbolizes peace, light, unity and friendship, was lit in Beijing again, making it the first city in history to hold the Games in two seasons. As the world's first "Dual Olympic Automobile Enterprise" to serve two Olympic Games in the same city, FOTON Motor deployed vehicles again to help out with the 2022 Beijing Winter Olympic Games.
AUMAN refrigerated trucks travelled 1300 kilometers to transport the mascot of the 2022 Olympic Winter Games named “Bing Dwen Dwen”
The 2022 Beijing Winter Olympic Games are a major global sporting event that attracts huge worldwide interest, notably its mascot "BingDwenDwen”. On January 8, the sculpture of the Beijing 2022's mascots “Bing Dwen Dwen”, an ice panda, carved by professional ice sculptors, arrived in Beijing after a 1300 km-long journey under the escort of AUMAN automatic refrigerated truck, and showcased in the race venue in Yanqing outside Beijing to dedicate to the ice and snow sports event.
To ensure the crystal clear texture, ice sculptors put a layer of icy shell outside the sculpture. This puts forward higher requirements for transport vehicle on adaptability to changing working conditions, damping capacity and temperature control. The all-round matching AUMAN automatic heavy-duty refrigerator truck was finally named as the transportation equipment by the carrier for the following reasons.
Thanks to its unique "Fulengxian" cold chain technology, AUMAN automatic refrigerated truck can control the accuracy of temperature within ±1℃ with an integrated solution for the refrigerated body. More advanced airbag suspensions can effectively filter out the vibration through the "soft connection" between the chassis and the refrigerated body. The coasting in neutral and PCCpredictive driving functions based on super power chain can provide predictive information on road conditions. Advanced automatic transmission knows to shifts moothly when you are trying to accelerate/under cruise driving, to ensure that “Bing Dwen Dwen”can arrive at the destination in perfect condition.
AUMAN EST hazardous materials transport vehicles shuttle throughout the “Dual Olympic City”to offer strong backing for energy supply
If the transport of “Bing DwenDwen” is the “song of ice and snow” played by AUMAN for the Winter Olympic Games, then the AUMAN EST hazardous materials truck, which involved in fuel transportation during the Winter Olympic Games, is the"messenger of fire", shuttling throughout the city to do well the safeguard work of fuel supply. In the world’s attractive competition venue, National Stadium (also known as the Bird's Nest), there are obviously also AUMAN hydrogen fuel transport trucks to ensure the smooth running of the Olympic Winter Games Beijing 2022.
As the vehicle participated in energy transportation service guarantee for Olympics, AUMAN EST hazardous materials transport vehicle is equipped with mature super power chain with a transmission efficiency of 99.7%, which deeply combines the unique advantages of ZF and Cummins. In terms of emissions, a more advanced EGR system has been adopted on its engine. Besides that, DOC, DPF and electronic control system components are utilized on the exhaust gas after-treatment system for increasing exhaust temperature and promoting DPF regeneration, thus to cope with a more stringent emission regulation. In terms of safety, with a number of safety protection technologies developed based on artificial intelligence, internet of things, big data, cloud computing and other high-tech, AUMAN EST now features with lane departure warning system, Anti-collision system, tire explosion-proof, full tire pressure monitoring system, electronically controlled air suspension, EBS electric control system, tanker blind zone monitoring system and a series ofactive and passive automotive safety systems. All these items contribute to the improvement of its comprehensive safety and ensure that the concept of "Green Olympics"was fully implemented.
As the "Dual Olympic Automobile Enterprise" in the "Dual Olympic City", FOTON Motor has always adhered to the three guiding principles of “zero error, zero failure and zero risk” to contribute its own part to the Winter Olympics. In the future, FOTON Motor will continue to hold the user-centered original faith, to create more value for users with innovative products and operation guarantee, and continue to lead the development of commercial vehicle industry in China.
- Cummins Starts Technical Certification Program for FOTON Mexico 2022-04-15
- FOTON Pakistan Delivered 3 Express Logistics Vehicle to DHL 2022-04-12
- CP FOTON’s Dealer Summit & AUMARK FLEX Launch Ceremony Held in Thailand 2022-04-12
- AUMAN EST-M Rolled off the Line at Foton Pakistan Factory 2022-04-03
- 400 Units of FOTON AUMAN Trucks Delivered to an Int'l Brewery Group of Nigeria 2022-04-01
- FOTON Mexico Passed the ISO9001 International Quality System Certification 2022-03-30
- FOTON Got First RCEP Certificate of Origin to Malaysia Issued by Beijing Customs 2022-03-23
- FOTON and Piaggio Group’s 10000TH NP6 New Porter Built at Italian Plant 2022-03-12
- FOTON Donates Mobile Service Vehicle to Boost Healthcare in Pakistan 2022-03-08
- FOTON Motor Ranked First in Exports for the 11th Year in a Row 2022-01-29
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021