JAC’s Combined Pickup Sales Exceeded 5000 Units in January, Up 51.7% YOY
HOME AND ABROAD MARKET, Feb 25(chinatrucks.com)--In January 2022, JAC’s combined pickup sales in both domestic and abroad market rose by 51.7% year-on-year to 5,074 units with the joint efforts of sales team and full support given by all business segments.
JAC has been exploring in the markets of Chile, Peru, Ecuador, Mexico, Saudi Arabia and other countries and hitting a record high sales there, which further consolidates China's position as a top pickup exporter in the world.
In January, JAC launched a series of products across the domestic market, including T6 Engineering Edition, the 2022 T8 PRO Rui Xing Edition/Rui Shang Edition, the HUNTER Flat Bottom Cargo Edition, the HUNTER Bobcat Edition, the HUNTER Bobcat Simplified Edition and scenario-based models. All of them have enjoyed a rapid growth on both a year-on-year and month-over-month basis. Days ago, batches of high-end model HUNTER pickup trucks were delivered to the Off-road e Family and a Telecom Company in Gansu, which lay a solid foundation further for the completion of the annual sales target.
With a customer orientation approach, JAC will continue to accelerate the product layout across the home and abroad market to contribute to the early achievement of its annual target.
- 305 Units of JAC SUNRAY Vehicles Depart for Mexico 2022-04-20
- 90 JAC SUNRAY Ambulances Delivered to the Dominican Republic 2022-04-19
- 280 JAC Pickup Trucks Ready to Be Shipped to Colombia 2022-04-13
- JAC Hands over 100 Trucks to ZTO Express Vietnam 2022-03-28
- Batch of JAC Refrigerated Trucks Were Delivered to Jordan 2022-03-23
- JAC Electric Light-duty truck Became Brazil's Best-selling Vehicle 2022-02-21
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance 2022-02-18
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021 2022-02-16
- Setting a New Record! JAC Creates a Number of Firsts in Peru 2022-01-24
- JAC Vietnam Ends the Year 2021 with Multiple Orders 2022-01-21
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021