1000 JAC Pickups Get Ready to Be Exported to Mexico
MEXICO, March 16(chinatrucks.com)--This year marks the 50th anniversary of the establishment of diplomatic relations between China and Mexico. JAC seized the opportunity to expand its business in Mexico and received batch purchase orders from Mexico.
In early March, “Departure Ceremony of Thousand JAC Pickups Export to Mexico” was held in Yangzhou, where Yangzhou Jianghuai Light Vehicle Co., Ltd. is based.
With a production volume of about 3 million automotive vehicles and sales volume of over 1 million in 2021, Mexico ranked the sixth among countries with the largest production of automotive vehicles. Meanwhile, Mexico is an important strategic market abroad for JAC, where JAC has been deeply involved for a dozen years, during which JAC conducted the in-depth investigation in 2011 and launched its first product in 2017. So far, more than 130 marketing and service outlets have been established in Mexico, with overs 1,000 vehicles sold every month, forming a good brand reputation and user base.
With domestic leading and international advanced technology, JAC pickups have been highly recognized by its clients as being high-end, safe, comfortable and intelligent.
At the same time, its pickups encompass the product portfolio of T6+T8, which are produced in both diesel and gasoline, left and right hand drive. JAC Pickup sales ranked first among the Chinese brands with total volume exceeding 5000 units in the Mexican market and sales increasing year on year.
In March, one thousand JAC pickups were sent out from Yangzhou for export to Mexico. The new JAC Yangzhou Company production base was built and put into operation in 2014 with a total investment of 2 billion Yuan. All the products made there are in strict compliance with VDS quality management standard system. Thus, JAC enjoys a worldwide reputation for the design of high quality pickups and fast response.
Looking ahead, JAC will adhere to the user thinking and insist on upgrading of its innovation capabilities, continue to expand overseas markets and bring more comprehensive travel options and better driving experience to global users through high quality products.
- JAC Delivers Electric Light Trucks to a Hong Kong-based Logistics Company 2022-06-22
- JAC Celebrates Its 200000th Pickup Roll Off the Production Line 2022-05-24
- 305 Units of JAC SUNRAY Vehicles Depart for Mexico 2022-04-20
- 90 JAC SUNRAY Ambulances Delivered to the Dominican Republic 2022-04-19
- 280 JAC Pickup Trucks Ready to Be Shipped to Colombia 2022-04-13
- JAC Hands over 100 Trucks to ZTO Express Vietnam 2022-03-28
- Batch of JAC Refrigerated Trucks Were Delivered to Jordan 2022-03-23
- JAC’s Combined Pickup Sales Exceeded 5000 Units in January, Up 51.7% YOY 2022-02-25
- JAC Electric Light-duty truck Became Brazil's Best-selling Vehicle 2022-02-21
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance 2022-02-18
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Mercedes-Benz Trucks to Unveil the eActros LongHaul Electric Truck at IAA
- FULONGMA Group Makes Its Debut at IFAT, in Munich, Germany
- Empowering Smart Logistics: Transferring Cabs by SHACMAN Autonomous Trucks
- China’s First Hydrogen Internal Combustion Engine Powered Heavy Truck Unveiled
- Geely Teams up with Hainan Government to Build New Energy SPV Plant in Haikou
- Jiefang Successfully Ignites China’s First Direct-Injection Hydrogen Engine
- “Dongfeng Hydrogen Core” Is Mounted on an 8T Hydrogen Fuel Cell Truck
- SANY Releases Its 2021 Annual Report
- Dongfeng Teqi Signs a Deal for Promoting 500 Fuel Cell Vehicles with INNOREAGEN
- Jiefang's Distributed Photovoltaic Power Generation Project Starts Operation
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC MAXUS Sold a Total of 12,557 Vehicles in May
- Sales of New Energy Dumpers Rise by 325.9% in April of 2022
- New Energy Truck Sales Rose by 528% YOY in January to April
- China's Truck Export Rose by 23% YOY to 36272 Units in January to April
- A Total of 52000 SAIC MAXUS Vehicles Were Sold in January-April
- China's Truck Export Rose by 33% to 99547 Units in Q1, 2021
- Top 10 Heavy-duty Dump Truck Sales in March
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February