SINOTRUK Launches Its New Generation of C9H Truck
CHINA, March 18(chinatrucks.com)--On March 16, SINOTRUK launched a brand new generation of SITRAK C9H with more than 150 upgrades, marking a step forward towards more high-end heavy-duty trucks and further cementing its position as a leading heavy truck manufacturer in China.
Since its market launch in 2013, SITRAK series products have had a proven history of outstanding performance and reliability. Thanks to the use of MC engine, AMT transmission and S powertrain, C9H will provide greater performance compared to its previous products series.
In addition to the powerful engine, SITRAK C9H has an “intelligent brain” that integrates intelligent vehicle use, intelligent vehicle management, intelligent fuel saving and intelligent service. SINOTRUK is the first to adopt passive safety systems of overall rear cab technology in vehicles in China. With this technology, it can effectively reduce the occurrence of injuring to drivers when collision occurs. C9H also comes standard with an autonomous cloud fault diagnosis system that can monitor, detect and remedy the faults to escort your safety all the way.
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022 2022-02-28
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January 2022-02-21
- SINOTRUCK’s Hydrogen Heavy-Duty Trucks Help Build-up of Green Ports 2022-01-13
- Malaysia: Roda Dimensi Is On Track with SINOTRUK SITRAK 2021-11-05
- From Marshall Islands: SINOTRUK Trucks You Can Trust 2021-01-06
- New Generation of Huanghe Branded Truck Comes to Market 2020-09-18
- SINOTRUK to Launch a New Generation of Huanghe branded Truck in September 2020-09-01
- SINOTRUK Handover the Second Batch of Electric Autonomous Trucks to Tianjin Port 2020-08-20
- Sinotruk Haohan N Series Mixer Truck, a Newcomer in the Industry 2020-08-06
- CNHTC Sold Over 4,400 Units Natural Gas Powered Heavy-duty Trucks in May 2020-06-22
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021