FOTON Mexico Passed the ISO9001 International Quality System Certification
MEXICO -- Good news came from Mexico! FOTON Mexico has been certified to the international ISO 9001, the world's most recognized quality management system standard. Getting certified means that it has the ability to provide local customers with products and services that meet regulatory requirements. It is also a sign that FOTON Mexico’s operation system for local manufacturing, sales and service has been put on a track towards normalization, standardization and internationalization.
ISO 9001 is the internationally recognized standard for Quality Management Systems (QMS) issued by ISO. As an international standard, it is recognized as the basis for any company to create a system to ensure customer satisfaction and improvement. For those already passed the ISO 9001, it will operate under the eight quality management principles on which the international standard ISO is based, such as customer focused, organization leadership and systematic approach to management, to provide products and service that can meet the regulatory requirements while constantly improving the effectiveness and efficiency of processes.
With this ISO 9001 certified, FOTON's plant in Lagos de Moreno, Jalisco, Mexico will meet the requirements of ISO 9001 and have the production capability to provide reliable and competitive vehicles to the Mexican transportation industry.
The main aim of FOTON’s internationalization strategy is to keep customers satisfied. Precisely, this certificate shows FOTON’s determination and confidence to provide efficient transportation solutions for global customers by focusing on customers’ needs and deepening the local market.
- Cummins Starts Technical Certification Program for FOTON Mexico 2022-04-15
- FOTON Pakistan Delivered 3 Express Logistics Vehicle to DHL 2022-04-12
- CP FOTON’s Dealer Summit & AUMARK FLEX Launch Ceremony Held in Thailand 2022-04-12
- AUMAN EST-M Rolled off the Line at Foton Pakistan Factory 2022-04-03
- 400 Units of FOTON AUMAN Trucks Delivered to an Int'l Brewery Group of Nigeria 2022-04-01
- FOTON Got First RCEP Certificate of Origin to Malaysia Issued by Beijing Customs 2022-03-23
- FOTON and Piaggio Group’s 10000TH NP6 New Porter Built at Italian Plant 2022-03-12
- FOTON Donates Mobile Service Vehicle to Boost Healthcare in Pakistan 2022-03-08
- FOTON AUMAN Impressed the World with Powerful Backing for "Dual Olympic City" 2022-02-11
- FOTON Motor Ranked First in Exports for the 11th Year in a Row 2022-01-29
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021