328 Units!China’s First Largest Automatic Heavy Truck Export Order to Colombia
COLOMBIA -- On March 31, 328 FOTON AUMAN AMT trucks set sail to Colombia from Tianjin port. Together with these 328 units, FOTON Motor has exported a combined total of 439 automatic heavy-duty trucks to Colombia in the first quarter, for applications across different industries such as hazardous chemical transportation, bulk cargo transportation and vehicle leasing. The delivery will contribute to the rise of the market share of AUMAN automatic products following its successful introduction into the Colombian market.
FOTON AUMAN automatic Heavy-duty truck was first introduced into the Colombian market in September 2019. Currently, automatic heavy truck market in Colombia is still mainly dominated by European and U.S. brands. FOTON Motor is the first among the Chinese brands to introduce automatic products to Colombia, where the share of automatic products are expected to exceed 40% by 2022.
AUMAN AMT 's two major advantages lies in fuel economy and efficiency that will help improve the transport efficiency. Besides, its safety assistance systems including hydraulic retarder, FCWS, LDWS can reduce the driving risk. With the availability of spare parts for maintenance and repair services in Colombia, FOTON AUMAN AMT will bring you a highly competitive travelling experience. It can save up to 5% more fuel than American manual transmission counterparts and therefore are highly recognized by customers combined with its high efficiency, safety and premium quality. With the opening of the main transport routes in Colombia, the travel speed of tractors on mountain roads is expected to increase by more than 15km/h. At that time, Colombia will see an increasing demand from customers for medium and long-distance efficient logistics vehicles and AUMAN AMT is expected to be among the best option in the tractor market for its easy maneuverability, economic and fuel-saving features as well as proven reliability in Colombia.
The product delivery signifies that FOTON's automatic products are gaining increasing recognition among more and more industrial users in Colombia. In the future, FOTON Motor will exploit its multi-scenario operation service capability to jointly promote the innovation and development in Colombia's transportation industry and the transformation of the entire transportation industry.
- Expect More From Angka-Tan Motor, the Sole Distributor of FOTON in Malaysia 2022-06-15
- FOTON Introduces Fully-electric, Commercial Trucks at IFAT in Munich, Germany 2022-06-15
- FOTON AUMAN AMT Heavy-duty Trucks Launched in Africa 2022-06-10
- Chinese Ambassador to the Philippines, Huang Xilian, Tours FOTON PH 2022-05-21
- 15 FOTON AUMARK S Delivered to FLASH Express in the Philippines 2022-05-07
- The 50000TH Unit FOTON Cummins Exhaust After-treatment Device Assembled 2022-05-06
- FOTON International April Order Exceeded 11180 Units, Up 93% YOY 2022-04-30
- Top 10 Heavy-duty Dump Truck Sales in March 2022-04-26
- Cummins Starts Technical Certification Program for FOTON Mexico 2022-04-15
- FOTON Mexico Held Its 2nd Dealer Conference 2022-04-14
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Mercedes-Benz Trucks to Unveil the eActros LongHaul Electric Truck at IAA
- FULONGMA Group Makes Its Debut at IFAT, in Munich, Germany
- Empowering Smart Logistics: Transferring Cabs by SHACMAN Autonomous Trucks
- China’s First Hydrogen Internal Combustion Engine Powered Heavy Truck Unveiled
- Geely Teams up with Hainan Government to Build New Energy SPV Plant in Haikou
- Jiefang Successfully Ignites China’s First Direct-Injection Hydrogen Engine
- “Dongfeng Hydrogen Core” Is Mounted on an 8T Hydrogen Fuel Cell Truck
- SANY Releases Its 2021 Annual Report
- Dongfeng Teqi Signs a Deal for Promoting 500 Fuel Cell Vehicles with INNOREAGEN
- Jiefang's Distributed Photovoltaic Power Generation Project Starts Operation
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC MAXUS Sold a Total of 12,557 Vehicles in May
- Sales of New Energy Dumpers Rise by 325.9% in April of 2022
- New Energy Truck Sales Rose by 528% YOY in January to April
- China's Truck Export Rose by 23% YOY to 36272 Units in January to April
- A Total of 52000 SAIC MAXUS Vehicles Were Sold in January-April
- China's Truck Export Rose by 33% to 99547 Units in Q1, 2021
- Top 10 Heavy-duty Dump Truck Sales in March
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February