Dongfeng Cummins Launched Live-stream Marketing
In response to the sporadic COVID-19 infection cases across China, Dongfeng Cummins officially launched a live-streaming marketing program on April 20.
The Marketing Director of Dongfeng Cummins, together with over 110 sales agents of Dongkang Chemical and potential customers participated in the live-streaming. By the end of the program, Dongfeng Cummins secured orders worth a total of 17 million yuan from the event.
Also during the live-streaming, Dongfeng Cummins awarded those outstanding sales agents which have performed impressively over the past two years.
During the live-streaming, Liu Jianguo, Dongfeng Cummins Service Director talked about the engine manufacturer's development plans for the coming yearsand revealed that the company will focus on develop more cost-effective filters and related spare parts to strengthen its overall competitiveness in the market. He also pointed out that Dongfeng Cummins and Dongkang Chemical would continue to deepen their strategic cooperation to ensure that Dongfeng Cummins engines can run a total of one million kilometers smoothly.
Huang Rujiang, General Manager of Dongkang Chemical, announced the list of top Dongfeng Cummins Sales Agents, recognizing their hard work and impressive performances. Dongkang Chemical will continue to work closely with Dongfeng Cummins to build up their brand image and strengthen their market presence.
- China’s First Ammonia Diesel Engine for Heavy Vehicle Ignited Successfully 2022-04-07
- Dongfeng Delivers 100 CNG Tractors to Its Nigerian Customer 2022-03-15
- 100 Dongfeng EV200 Ready to Be Exported to Korea 2021-12-27
- 24 Dongfeng Tractors Were Delivered to Vietnamese Customer for Express Service 2021-11-30
- Dongfeng Cummins Kicks Off Groundbreaking for Heavy-duty Engine Production Line 2021-11-17
- Dongfeng Delivered 100 Dongfeng Cummins LNG-powered Trucks 2021-09-10
- Dongfeng Cummins Releases Pure Lubricant Products for Spare Parts 2021-07-21
- Dongfeng Tianlong Global Sales Volume Reached 1.04 Million Units 2021-05-24
- 59 Units Dongfeng Commercial Vehicles Delivered to Cambodia for Operation 2021-05-17
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle’s Exports Jumped by 30% in Q1 2021-04-12
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- IVECO, Enel X to Develop e-Mobility for Commercial Vehicles in Europe
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021